Security cameras and systems are relatively inexpensive and the most advanced tool to monitor and check your property or business.
With many security systems on the market it can be hard to know which is the best choice. The choice will of course be personal and function in the ways the individual needs.
Through this site we hope to cover the top security surveillance systems available to take the hard work out of it.
It is a very well known fact that theft, arson, trespassing, vandalism and various crimes have been significantly reduced through the growth in popularity of security camera systems.
The one key feature or goal for all security systems is to successfully monitor the house/business/office if you are away.
The sense of security and being able to tune in and monitor the premises while you are away offers peace of mind.
The following post will review the Amcrest 960H security system. It is definitely one of the best on the market for both home and office security systems.
The Amcrest 960H can be used indoors and outdoors for surveillance.
So why is the Amcrest 960H security system so highly rated? Let’s read on to find out.
Amcrest ProHD 1080P 8CH Video Security System
- Amcrest's HD Over Analog (HDCVI) offering finally brings crisp 1920x1080p (1920tvl) resolution to the closed-circuit platform, allowing you to take advantage of existing CCTV/coaxial infrastructure and save cost over IP.
- Includes 8 x HD 2.1MP IP66 bullet & dome cameras generating 1920 x 1080p video @ 30fps. Cameras have a 3.6mm lens and wide 75 Degree viewing angle. View and record with remote viewing on standard web browsers as well iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Plug & Play setup, access and control. Scan QR Code on DVR from "Amcrest View" App to instantly access live viewing and playback. Closed-circuit is easier to secure than IP: the DVR Functions as the single access point for all cameras.
- USB backup feature for peace of mind, IP66 heavy-duty metal indoor/outdoor weatherproof cameras, and powerful IR-LED night vision. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. All purchases from Amcrest Authorized Retailers include a 1 Year Domestic Warranty plus Lifetime Support
- Pre-installed 2 TB hard drive records 360 hours on all 8 channels in 1080p @ 30fps using motion detection or scheduled recording. Latency-free analog transmission shows activity in real-time. Transmission distance of 1,640ft (500m) from camera to DVR.
Amcrest are a top rated manufacturer of security products. Their products are distributed and trusted across the United States as well as through Canada, the UK, Germany and France.
Amcrest offer free after-sales support as well as warranty services locally.
Sales made within the US are shipped from the United States as well as guaranteed by a warranty within the US. Amcrest offer support services from Houston, Texas.
Included When Purchasing
1x 960H Channel DVR
1x 500GB Hard Drive
1x 4CH Power Supply
4x 800 TVL Bullet Cameras
4x 60 Foot Cables
1x DVR Power Supply
User Manual and Quick Start Guide
This security systems weighs in at 11 pounds. Not only are they stylishly designed the software runs seamlessly.
Key Features include:
- 4 High Resolution 800+ TVL IP66 Duty Metal Weatherproof Cameras
- 24 IR LED that automatically activate for night vision or low lighting conditions
- View and record in widescreen
- 500 GB pre-installed memory with the option for a paid expansion to 3TB of memory
- Amcrest app well with iPhone, iPad as well as Android mobiles
- The DVR is compatible with a monitor using VGA or a HDMI connection
- USB back up feature
- Long Distance Transmit Range (984ft)
- Motion detection
The Amcrest 960H Professional Video Security System is a very simple yet reliable security system.
It records professional quality recordings in widescreen through four HD resolution cameras.
With an easy DIY installation, weather proofing and a very long distance transmit range the Amcrest 960H is a very popular security system.
- The four high resolution cameras work exceptionally well
- High quality video and audio
- 24 IR LEDs for low lighting or night time vision
- Amcrest app is easy to use and monitor the security system through a smartphone
- Exceptionally long transmit range of 984 feet
- Relatively easy to set up
- Rough handling can stop the motherboard functioning well
- Overheating of the motherboard can cause serious issues. Make sure it is located out of direct light in a well ventilated space
- Not compatible with macintosh computer systems
While we have only briefly touched on the features of this security system there are many more advantages.
The system presents great quality and it is a fantastic home/business/office security surveillance system.
Offering fantastic customer support and advice the experts can guide and help someone with next to no understanding of security systems. Upon familiarising yourself with the fantastic features of this system the peace of mind will be more than worth the investment.
If we look at the Amcrest 960H video security system in whole there is very little lacking in the functionality and abilities of this security system.
The controls and app are very easy to navigate and the cameras provide clear, quality videos. The Amcrest 960H is one of the best on the market for a reason.
The Amcrest 960H video security system is an exceptional product and boasts great value for money. With many key features you can rest assured knowing this product will meet your security requirements. Whether for your home, business or office the Amcrest 960H is a great product. We hope the Amcrest 960H video security system review was insightful and helpful.
Amcrest 960H Video Security System Review
The Amcrest 960H video security system is a quality home security system that comes with many great features. This product is suitable for your home, business or office. Amcrest are a reputable company that offer good service as well as products.
Amcrest ProHD 1080P 8CH Video Security System