Selecting the right security camera system for your home or office can be difficult. It is important to make your decision but on what key features you are looking for in a security system.
Either way when it comes to protecting your home or business then security systems are a must.
The Amcrest ProHD wireless security camera is a nifty, compact camera that has multiple features including remote connectivity.
Amcrest ProHD 1080P WiFi Camera
7 used from $32.99
- HIGH PERFORMANCE, REAL-TIME, TRUE HD – Experience magnificent full-HD 1080P video at 30fps with enhanced low light capability utilizing the image sensor and Ambarella chipset. Extra-wide 90° viewing angle, as well as remote pan and tilt, allows you to cover more ground and keep more of what matters to you safe. Works with Amazon Alexa through Amcrest Cloud.
- SMARTER SECURITY – Receive motion alert notifications, review footage and engage in two-way communication via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using Amcrest Surveillance Pro or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSD card, Amcrest NVRs, and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon (32bit) & SeaMonkey Browsers, IE, Safari 11, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension.
- DAY OR NIGHT, QUALITY ASSURED – Featuring a Exmor 1/2.9” 2.07MP image sensor and built-in IR LEDs this WiFi camera achieves industry leading 1080P night vision up to 32 feet. Not all 1080P WiFi IP cameras are built the same and our Texas based team with over 10 years of IP camera experience has guaranteed the out-performance of this camera by using the highest quality components in order to deliver the ultimate best in class 1080p pan/tilt WiFi camera experience.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/SDcard/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Windows & MAC) (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and Amcrest Cloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. - This Amcrest 2.4ghz wireless camera is UL Listed for safety and features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, wireless AES/WPA2 encryption, FCC, and receives regular security firmware updates (Does not support 5ghz). At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses and you’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.
The Amcrest ProHD camera is an an advanced design by the reputable brand Amcrest. Featuring not only high quality video recording but a two way audio system this camera presents great value for money.
Pan, tilt and zoom options with the camera as well as infrared night vision make this one of the most popular nanny cameras on the market.
If you work away and want to check in on your kids at home the camera is ideal and the two way audio makes communication very easy.
- 1080p high definition (HD) video recording at 30 frames per second
- Mutliple options for playback of recorded footage including via a microSD card, Amcrest upload and blue iris
- Amcrest cloud video recording service offered – 4 hours free
- Easy to set up with Wi-Fi through smarthphone devices using the Amcrest View App.
- Stream video live
- Two way audio function
- Camera has a very wide, 90 degree viewing angle
- Camera has pan, tilt and zoom capabilities
- Infrared LED night vision up to 32 feet
- Motion alerts
- 1 year warranty and lifetime technical support
- No monthly subscription fees
The Amcrest ProHD surveillance camera provides peace of mind to the user. Want to check in that everything is ok at home? Easily done.
Check your kids are all home from school or if you did indeed shut the garage door. Within seconds you can connect remotely to your home or office environment.
1x Amcrest ProHD Indoor Camera
10 Foot Power Supply
CD + Quick Start Guide
1 Year warranty from Amcrest
Set up & Installation
Another great feature of the Amcrest ProHD camera- it is extremely easy to set up. The camera comes with a QR (Quick Response) code on the bottom so all you need to do is scan this with your mobile device in the Amcrest View App.
The app can be downloaded onto iOS and android systems. Within seconds your device is connected and you can check in at any time.
Using the latest infrared LED night vision technology, the Amcrest ProHD can record clear images up to 32feet away. The cameras has 12 IR LEDs giving it the ability to view the entire room.
High Quality Images and Videos
The Amcrest ProHD uses a Sony image sensor as well as an Ambarella processor allowing the camera to stream in clear 1080p quality.
When playing back recorded videos at the full 1920 x 1080p resolution you can rest assured that the quality will be crisp and clear.
Pros of Amcrest ProHD
- 90 degree ultra wide Angle Lens
- Pan, tilt and zoom features
- Motion detection
- Various record and play back options
- Easy set up
- Night vision up to 32ft
- High-resolution video and images 1920×1080
- Built-in two-way microphone
Cons of the Amcrest ProHD
- People have had difficulty setting up the camera
- Cloud storage not the best
- Issues with software updates
- 2.4GHz supported camera so will not work with 5GHz networks
Many people use this a nanny cam or baby monitor but it is perfect for any room, office or area you want monitored. Stay connected from a distance by remotely checking in. The Sony image sensor provides high quality, crisp images and videos.
Amcrest ProHD 1080P Wireless WiFi IP Security Camera
The Amcrest ProHD 1080p Wi-Fi Wireless IP security camera is affordable and a popular choice for home security. This offers remote viewing so many people use this as a nanny camera or baby monitor. Images and videos from this camera are crisp and clear.
Amcrest ProHD 1080P WiFi Camera