It is easy to walk into any home goods store, pick up the first broom you see, and take it home to clean with. But not every broom works for every purpose. Some are better for hardwoods, other for outside work on cement, and even some that work on carpets.
It can be overwhelming just how many uses brooms have when you really start paying attention to it. What it comes down to, then, is just which broom is the best broom for tile floors. Tile floors require careful care to maintain, so not any broom will do.
Damage can be caused to tiles with the wrong brush yet they need to be effectively cleaned. You could bring a random broom home to try and clean the tile floor with, but you risk scraping the tile floor and making more of a mess. This article is aimed to help making broom choosing easier for you.
Best Broom for Tile Floors
Dust Pan and Broom
- Upgrade Broom and Dustpan Measures Over 54"overall tall (BE AWARE if you order is placed before 10th-July, The handle is only 40.5",We can provide 1 extra extension pole to you if you feel it is not tall enough as long as you send message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID) by 10.6" width,Lobby Broom steel handle is 54" long, Lobby Dust Pan steel handle is 38.5" long offer stand up Cleans.
- Broom and dust pan Snaps together for easy stand-up storage, save your space and easy for moving.
- Lobby Dust Pan and Broom is perfect for all on-the-move applications for sweeping up and carrying debris and garbage.
- Built in scraper and comb/Teeth for easy to Clean Broom into Dustpan ,Clean Pet Hair and Human Hair with one Pull on the Teeth.
- Dustpan locks in open position to easily dispose of contents in the garbage can without spilling.
The TreeLan dust pan and broom combo provides ease of use as well as the safety to clean tile floors.
- Handle measures 54” long
- Made of soft bristles
- Built in scraper and comb
- Dustpan that snaps with broom for easy storage
Measuring at 54”, the upright dustpan and broom makes sweeping easy and comfortable for people of various heights. It is made of high quality plastic to last long and be durable.
The brush is made of soft bristles that do not unwrap, meaning it can be used on both hard and soft surfaces. The included dustpan, measuring at 38.5” long, has a rubber edge that fits to the ground to make picking up small debris and paper easy.
There is a built in scraper and comb on the dustpan which easily cleans the broom of clinging debris with an easy pull on the comb. When finished, the dustpan snaps onto the broom for easy storage.
The Treelan dustpan and broom is ideal for cleaning tile floors without damaging the tile and providing efficient cleanup.
Bissell Lightweight Tile Broom
- Multi-surface adjustable bristles clean bare floors and low pile rugs
- Rubber bristles attract pet hair
- Retract rubber bristles for everyday sweeping
- Dual-sided mini broom has rubber fingers to attract pet hair and a bristle side for brushing crumbs
- Rubber edge forms to surface for cleaner sweep up
The Bissel lightweight broom is safe to use on all type of surfaces to ease the strain of cleaning your home.
- Measures 38” Long
- Made with a combination of soft and rubber bristles
- Dual-sided dustpan brush set with rubber fingers
- Rubber edge
- Easy storage
The multi-surface bristles are adjustable to all different types of cleaning with the brush being a mix of both soft and rubber bristles.
Rubber bristles work in attracting pet hair but can also be retracted for everyday simple sweeping. The dual sided mini broom has rubber fingers on one side to attract pet hair and bristles on the other side for gathering crumbs.
A rubber edge is present along the dustpan that forms to the floor for an easier and less messy cleanup. Once done, it can be clipped back on to the broom for easy storage.
For ease of use in both big and small messes, the Bissel broom gives both durability and functionality when it comes to keeping your tile floors clean.
- Effortlessly Sweep - Rubber Bristles easily gather up dust, hair, paper scrapes on floors and carpets. Increasing 50% efficiency than a normal broom and make no ash or pet hair flying in the air during sweeping
- Pet Hair Remove - Best to remove pet hair from carpets and rugs. Soft bristles gently scrape down and ball the hair from carpets, easily gather hair on the carpets that a vacuum couldn't reach
- Updated Extra Long and Adjustable Handle - 31.5 inches to 55 inches adjustable length suit for people in different heights to use. Long enough for tall adults to use, prevent from bend down while sweeping. Also can be shorten for children to use by themselves
- Reuse Like New - Easy to stay the broom itself clean by wash under tap, dust or hair will be easily wash down from the bristle and like NEW. Water resistance and dry quickly
- Indoor & Outdoor Use - With build in squeegee edge, also suitable to be use in outdoor area like garden, balcony, patio, garage to wash floor, clean up water or spills, clean window, etc. Water resistance and durable
The LandHope push broom provides an effortless sweep while maintaining the integrity of your tile floor.
- Measures 55.1” long
- Made with rubber bristles
- Adjustable handle length
- Easy to clean
- Can be used both indoors and out
The handle measures 55.1 inches at the fullest length, but can be retracted to 31.5 inches at the least so it can be adjusted to any height, even for children.
It is made of rubber bristles that can gather dust and debris 50% easier than standard brooms and it can clean up spills as well with the built in squeegee edge.
The rubber bristles are durable and multifunctional, meaning that the broom can be used to clean both indoors and out on all types of surfaces.
When the cleaning job is finished, or there is too much fur or dust gathered on the broom, simply run the broom head under water without damaging it since it is water resistant and dries quickly.
The LandHope push broom is safe to use on your tiles and will get even the dirtiest mess cleaned up with ease.
Evriholder FURemover Broom
- Innovative design makes cleaning up pet hair easy and fast
- Natural rubber bristles attract pet hair on multiple surfaces, like carpet, tile, hardwood, and linoleum
- Sweep up pet hair and dirt easily without scratching your floors
- Built-in rubber squeegee for cleaning windows and spills
- No ladder needed with the telescopic pole that extends from 36 to 60 inches
The innovated design of the Evriholder FURemover Broom makes cleaning your tile floor easy.
- Measures 36” long
- Can extend up to 60’ long
- Made of natural rubber bristles
- Includes a built in squeegee
An all-purpose broom that can be used on all different types of surfaces to clean up all kinds of messes. The broom head measures 12 inches to provide ultimate cleaning potential.
Soft rubber bristles are designed to be long lasting and durable while still being safe to use on delicate surfaces like hardwood or tiles.
The long extendable handle can be used to reach up to hard to reach places, ensuring for a clean home all over.
There is also a built in squeegee which is great for cleaning up spills without damaging the broom head, since it is waterproof and can be easily cleaned up.
At the end of the day, the broom head can be removed for easy storage.
For ease of use and for a quick clean, the Evriholder FURemover removes hair and debris from your tile floor without scraping or damaging it.
MEIBEI Rubber Broom
- 【Pet Hair Remove】Natural rubber bristles attract pet hair on multiple surfaces, like carpet ,tile, floor and linoleum. If you have dogs, cats or other furry and shedding critters, this broom will be your best friend.
- 【Multipurpose Household Item】This broom serves as a broom, floor brush and squeegee, clean your carpet, tiles, any kind of floor, deck and patio easily. The bristles are suitable for cleaning any delicate surface in the home, they will never scratch furniture.
- 【Built-in Squeegee】The built-in squeegee on the back side is nice for drying floor, cleaning spill or cleaning window, saving you the hassle of additional drying using towel or mop.
- 【49.2" Long Handle】49.2" adjustable length suit for different tasks. No ladder needed when you cleaning window or high area. Set up just snap the pole pieces together and go.
- 【Best Customer Service】 Coming with 1 year (Replacement or reimbursement) warranty. We offer 100% guarantee customer satisfaction.
The MEIBEI rubber broom is both efficient and safe to use on your tile floor.
- Handles measures 49.2” long
- Bristles made of natural rubber
- Built in squeegee
- Easy to clean and store
The adjustable handle length is ideal for different cleaning tasks, big or small, so you do not have to switch cleaning tool midway.
Natural rubber bristles attracts pet hair on any surface without damage, but it also serves as a floor brush and squeegee. The built in squeegee on the back of the broom head can dry floors, clean spills, and even clean windows.
When all is done, simply clean the brush head with water and store for future uses.
For protecting your tiles but keeping them clean, the MEIBEI rubber broom will help you get the job done quickly and safely.
It may be overwhelming how many different types of brooms there are available, especially when trying to find one for a specific cleaning purpose. In this case, we will be focusing on what to look for in a broom to clean tiles.
Types of Brooms
There are all different types of broom shapes to consider. The best ones for tiles are ones that have a rectangle shaped head with the bristles positioned on the longer sides. This way when you clean you have double the bristles to sweep up debris faster.
Types of Bristles
For tiles, in order to avoid scraping or damaging them, it is best to use soft bristles. Stiff bristles are more efficient for outside cleaning, so they have the potential to damage tile floors. Softer bristles are not as tough, but they clean efficiently without damaging more sensitive floor materials.
The best type of bristle material to use on tiles is rubber. Natural rubber is soft and catches fur, hair, dust, and debris easy without needing multiple passes. They are safe to use on tiles since it will not scrape the tile floor or leave any mark behind.
If there are no rubber bristle brooms available, you can use plastic bristles but only if it states that they are soft bristles otherwise it will be the same as buying a straw broom.
Handle length varies on your height, so you will have to make sure the broom handle is neither too long nor too short. Try to look for a broom that has an adjustable handle length so that it can be adjusted to match the cleaning need and who is doing the cleaning.
A good base length for a broom handle is around 30 inches long that can be extended to around 60 inches. So in other words, look for a broom handle that can extend to double the base length.
Stainless steel is the best material for the broom handle to be made of since it is durable, resistant, and lightweight so cleaning is easy yet efficient.
You always want to make sure that the broom you chose is reliable. The broom needs to help you clean messes, not make them worse.
It helps if the broom comes with a dustpan to help catch the collected debris. If the broom does come with a dustpan, make sure it has a rubber edge to secure to the floor and catch debris easier.
To make cleaning up the broom easier, make sure some type of broom comb is included as it can help remove the trapped debris easier before running the broom head under water. The last thing you want is to accidentally clog your sink after cleaning a floor mess.
Selecting the proper broom to clean your tiles becomes less overwhelming once you know what you are looking for. Our suggested brooms are some of the better brooms you can purchase, but if you want to try a different brand, then use our key features to help guide you towards purchasing the best broom from the ones available to you.
Never settle for second best when it comes to finding a broom that both cleans and protects your tile floor. Owning tile floors can be a bit of a hassle, especially when it comes to maintaining it. However, the hassle can be made easy when the right tools are picked. With our help, you will be able to clean up any mess from your tile floor while keeping it pristine as if it had just been put in.
Best Broom for Tile Floors
Finding a broom specifically made for tiles is important to preserve the quality of your floors. There are brushes made for tiled floors so read through these reviews before making your choice.
Dust Pan and Broom/Dustpan Cleans Broom Combo
Bissell Lightweight Tile, Wood Floor and Hard Surface Broom
Evriholder FURemover Broom with Squeegee
MEIBEI Rubber Broom and Squeegee with Long Handle