Trying to find the best electric pressure cooker on the market? You’re lucky! You have such a wide variety of electric pressure cookers to choose from. Electric pressure cookers have surged in popularity over the last several years thanks to the fact that you can turn out moist, delicious, and healthy foods in a fraction of the time.
Walk into any kitchen specialty store, and you’ll find shelf after shelf of pressure cookers. Each one touts claims of being the very best electric pressure cooker. You’re practically overwhelmed with options and the outcome can be a confused consumer. In fact, so many electric pressure cookers have come on the market, that we are going to help you narrow down the field by featuring 10 of the best pressure cookers in the marketplace today.
We have done the research and compiled the list for you of the best electric pressure cookers that you’ll find today. Our goal is to help you select the best electric pressure cooker for your family.
Best Electric Pressure Cooker
Mealthy MultiPot 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker
- 9 Appliances in 1: Cook meals in mere minutes & in less than half the time Also get instant access to our recipes! Pressure cook, slow cook, sauté, steam, make cakes, pasteurize, make yogurt, cook rice, and Warm, all in one electric appliance. Comes with a 1-year manufacturer's - register your appliance on the Healthy website.
- 2 dishes at once & stainless steel pot: The included stainless-steel steamer basket enables you to make two dishes at once! The big cooking pot is also stainless steel!
- 14 easy-touch cooking programs: poultry, meat/stew, Bean/Chili, Soup, sauté/simmer, cake, rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, slow cook, keep Warm, yogurt, and pressure cook (manual setting).
- We've thought of everything: an extra silicone gasket, silicone mitts, steamer basket, 4cm-raised steam rack/trivet, Ladle, rice paddle, and measuring cup are all included!
- Recipes and videos on Healthy mobile app: The Healthy site and mobile app for iOS and Android feature thousands of recipes and step-by-step videos to make the most out of every Healthy appliance!
Turn out healthy dinners in record time with the Mealthy MultiPot Pressure Cooker. Read on to learn why the MultiPot is a consistent top seller.
- 9 appliances in one – replaces the need for extra appliances
- Easy, digital programming at the touch of a button.
- Extra goodies: an additional silicone gasket; mitts; steaming basket; rice paddle; ladle are all inclusive in the package.
The Mealthy MultiPot offers you a comprehensive set-up. It allows you to pressure cook, cook rice, steam, saute, bake a cake, slow cook, and make yogurt, pasteurize, and warm up meals.
This one appliance can replace a number of small appliances and free up valuable space in your kitchen.
- Generous 6-quart size to cook even the largest cut of meat.
- Gain instant access to the free Mealthy app from your smartphone for instructions, ideas, and recipes.
- Included steamer basket allows you to cook two meals at one time.
- The inner basket, steamer basket, and accessories are dishwasher safe.
- Not safe for pressure canning.
- Weighs in at over 14 pounds making it fairly hefty.
The Mealthy MultiPot Pressure Cooker 6 Quarts is a kitchen powerhouse that will save you space and make life convenient.
Power Pressure Cooker XL
4 used from $101.56
- Power cooking: The Power Pressure Cooker XL locks in precious nutrients and vitamins in food, infuses meat and seafood with intense flavor without added fat, and makes vegetables tender crisp, keeping fibers intact.
- Flavor: succulent, slow-cooked meals, 10 times faster. The Power Pressure Cooker XL saves time and Energy. It's economical, since it cooks even cheaper cuts of meat to juicy perfection.
- Air-tight: the secret is the power pressure cooker xls air-tight lid. It locks into place, trapping super-heated steam inside. The hyper-pressurized environment forces liquid and moisture into your food, locking in loads of intense flavor and essential nutrients.
- One-touch: now you can cook all of your favorite homemade meals with just the push of a button. In a fraction of the time! With practically no clean-up afterward. The Power Pressure Cooker XL is the amazing, One-Button kitchen miracle that lets you prepare perfectly cooked, mouthwatering meals for your entire family - 70% faster than conventional ovens!
- Easy: removable inner pot is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.Wash the removable pot with warm, soapy water and clean with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse off with clean water and towel dry
Home canning and preserving enthusiasts delight in the Power Pressure Cooker XL. With just the touch of a single button, you can be canning delicious jams, jellies, preserves, and other low-acid foods.
- Housing constructed of sturdy stainless steel
- Non-stick pot
- Easy-to-use digital display
- Safe locking lid
Save money by canning your home-grown fruits and vegetables! The Power Pressure XL helps your household save on groceries by preparing cheaper cuts of meat that come out juicy and tender and home-canned treats.
- One-touch button makes it easy to use.
- Inner pot is non-stick allowing for easy clean up.
- Built-in safety features allow for safe operation of the unit.
- Large size might be difficult to store
- Pot only accommodates jars pint-sized or smaller for canning function
The Power Pressure Cooker XL is the best concept pressure cooker for those who love to grow and preserve their own foods.
12-in-1 Pressure Cooker
- Multi-cooker: Combines 8 kitchen appliance in 1, pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saut, yogurt maker, warmer and oven, saving up to 70% cooking time
Make economical but healthy meals to serve up in minutes with the 12-in-1 Pressure Cooker Multi-Use by Elechomes.
- 12 safety features to keep your food from burning and to keep you safe
- Smart Control System ensures proper cooking in a minimal time
- 12 programs/pre-set functions to cook a variety of foods
- Non-stick inner pot
This powerful unit can replace several other small kitchen electrics. It’s an all-in-one method to pressure cook, slow cook, steam, make yogurt, cook rice, saute, and warm foods.
- Safety features include a non-scald lid.
- Steamer basket to cook healthy vegetables over your main dish.
- Non-stick insert for easy cleaning after use.
- Instruction manual is limited and without recipes included.
- Few additional accessories included with the kit.
You’ll be ready to whip up economical and healthful meals at home with the 12-in-1 Pressure Cooker by Elechome.
COSORI Multi-Functional Programmable Pressure Cooker
- NOTE: this pressure cooker is only for AC 120V/60Hz. Please note that this voltage only applies to USA and Canada.
Handle all your cooking with ease with the Cosori 8 Quart 8-in-1 Multi-Functional Programmable Pressure Cooker. This large electric pressure cooker can handle virtually all your cooking needs.
- Large LED display is easy to read.
- Adjustable cooking times, even when food is cooking.
- Temperature readings in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Intuitive and customizable controls
The Cosori 8 Quart 8-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure cooker is easy enough to use virtually right out of the box.
The intuitive controls will have you cooking in no time flat. From cooking eggs and baking cakes to steaming to slow cooking or pressure cooking, you can do it all!
- 9 advanced safety mechanisms to keep you safe and your food from scorching.
- Easy to use operation allows you to set up and cook in a few moments.
- Nicely equipped accessory package includes a glass lid for slow cooking, recipe book, and more.
- Some users have reported leaking steam from around the pressure valve.
- Short power supply cord length.
- Some users report that it takes a couple of tries to get pressure to build and start cooking.
The ease of use of the multi-purpose functionality of the Cosori 8 quart 8-in-1 will have you pressure cooking like a pro.
Instant Pot LUX60V3 V3
$79.00 in stock
6 used from $67.15
- Cooks fast & saves time: The Instant Pot Duo Multi-Cooker combines 6 Appliances in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and warmer – and cooks up to 70% faster
- Consistently delicious: 12 one-touch smart programs put cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, desserts and more on autopilot – with tasty results
- Easy to clean: Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories are dishwasher safe
- Advanced safety protection: The 10+ built-in safety features, including overheat protection, safety lock and more to ensure safe pressure cooking.
- Accessories included: Stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup and condensation collector
The Instant Pot LUX60V3 is a kitchen must-have for families who need to cook dinner on the fly. Cook healthy soups and stews with inexpensive pantry ingredients. You’ll save both time and money.
- This unit replaces 6 kitchen appliances
- Free App connects to Alexa for instructions
- Easy to use control panel
- Adjustable temperature settings
This cooker has 10 smart built in programs which allows for a large range of cooking options. Instant Pot are leaders when it comes to pressure cookers and this model uses the latest 3rd generation technology.
Featuring a 24 hours delayed start, automatic keep warm for up to 10 hours and 3 temperatures options this is a quality machine that busy families will cherish!
The inner cooking pot is made from stainless steel, free of chemical coatings, has a 3 poly bottom and is food grade 304 certified.
Customers love the Instant Pot LUX60V3 because it allows them to turn out consistently delicious meals every time!
- Easy to program allows delay start of up to 24 hours.
- Easy clean-up, dishwasher safe inner pot.
- Large capacity allows you to cook for up to 6 people.
- Nicely equipped accessory package includes: steam rack, soup spoon, rice paddle, and measuring cup.
- Can’t make a small batch of rice due to 1 cup minimum of liquid needed.
- Food can clog up and come out of the steam release valve.
For bountiful meals at the touch of a button, you can’t go wrong with the Instant Pot LUX60V3.
Chefman Electric Pressure Multicooker
- 9-IN-1 MULTI-USE The Chefman 2 5 Qt Electric Pressure & Multi-cooker combines 9 kitchen appliances in 1 - use as a pressure cooker slow cooker rice cooker food steamer browning-sauté pan soup maker and more! Pressure cooker includes 9 built in programmable features high pressure low pressure rice soup/stew chili/beans beef/poultry slow cook steam and sauté
- VERSATILE & CONVENIENT 24-hour delay timer and keep warm features allow for extra flexibility and convenience Durable nonstick inner cooking pot is removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning Accessories include rice paddle and measuring cup
- EFFORTLESS & EFFICIENT This 1000 watt energy efficient electric multi-cooker prepares dishes in an instant – up to 70% faster than traditional stovetop cooking methods Carry handle includes locking feature for safety & easy transport and stainless steel lid offers cool-touch exterior for added safety
- PERFECT SIZE When making a meal this cooker is the perfect size to serve 2-3 people or just a single serving! The 2 5 quart pot allows you to make just enough food without the wasting extra space Make sure to always put in at least 1 cup of liquid to ensure enough steam will be created
- RESOURCES & Includes access to Club Chefman for tailor made step-by-step recipes tutorial videos and more! cetl approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability & 1-year assurance provided by Chef man so you can purchase worry-free - we've got your back!
If you’re looking for a smaller electric pressure cooker, take a look at the Chefman 2.5 Quart Electric Pressure Programmable Multicooker. You’ll get the same functionality as the larger units in a smaller size.
- Multi-functional cooker allows you to steam, pressure cook, saute, and slow cook.
- Access to the Club Chefman website for videos, recipes, and serving ideas.
- Easy to use digital touch display get you cooking without confusion.
- Safety features built-in to ensure safe usage.
The Chefman 2.5 Quart Electric Pressure Programmable Multicooker is sized perfectly for a couple or a small family to use to cook fantastic daily meals.
Reduce the appliances in your kitchen as this is a 9 in 1 device. Versatile this machine has plenty of extra features such as 24 hour delay & keep warm. The inner cooking pot is dishwasher safe and nonstick which makes it easy to clean.
At 1000 watt this cooker is energy efficient and is 70% faster than conventional traditional cooking methods.
- Sized just right for a couple or a family of three.
- Easy clean-up thanks to the non-stick inner pot.
- Nine programmable functions to make fail-proof meals.
- Small size doesn’t accommodate large meals
- Rice cooking function turns out unreliable results.
If you want to purchase a small electric pressure cooker for a small family, this is the size for you. In addition it comes with a 1 year hassle free warranty so you can rest assured if you make this purchase.
Crock-Pot Multi-Use Programmable Slow Cooker
$60.49 in stock
- The Crock Pot brand, the leader in 1 pot cooking, introduces the Express Crock Programmable Multi Cooker, an all in 1 appliance that lets you Slow Cook, Pressure Cook, Brown and Sauté, or Steam
- Eight 1 touch digital meal settings include Meat/Stew, Beans/Chili, Rice/Risotto, Yogurt, Poultry, Dessert, Soup, and Multigrain
- Six quart non stick cooking pot resists stuck on food and is dishwasher safe, simplifying your cleanup
- Designed with an airtight locking lid that stays sealed under pressure for added safety, a delay start timer that offers you the flexibility to start at a later time, and Warm setting to keep your food at the ideal serving temperature
- Accessories include recipe book, steaming rack, and serving spoon; Dimensions: 13.6 H x 13.6 W x 11.9 L inches
Crock-Pot is one of the most recognizable and trusted names in kitchen appliances, with good reason. Their commitment to quality products has earned this recognition. The Crock-Pot 6 Quart 8-in-1 Multi-Use Express is all you’d expect from Crock-Pot.
- All-in-one cooking allows you to pressure cook, slow cook, saute, make yogurt, and cook beans or rice in just one unit.
- Dishwasher-safe inner pot allows you to clean up easily.
- Accessory Kit: recipe book, spoon, steam rack.
- Safety features to ensure safe cooking.
This cooker has eight one touch meal settings along with all the accessories you need to prepare healthy, wholesome meals.
The inner cooking pot is non-stick and dishwasher safe making it simple and easy to clean up. With an airtight locking lid this is an additional safety mechanism.
For trusted reliability, you can purchase this electric pressure cooker knowing that the Crock-Pot name is behind the product.
- Easy clean up due to the dishwasher-safe inner pot.
- One-touch digital panel allows you to cook at the touch of a button.
- Safety features included a lid-locking system that will only allow the lid to open when the pressure is safe.
- No manual adjustment settings to allow you to customize recipes.
- Users report issues with the valve sealing properly and pressurizing.
For reliability and a brand name you can trust, give the Crock-Pot 8-in-1 Multi-Use Express a try.
Cuisinart CPC-600 Electric Pressure Cooker
$99.99 in stock
2 used from $79.99
- 6-quart electric pressure cooker reduces cooking times by 70 percent
- BPA free.Push-button controls; easy-to-read digital display; precision thermostat
- Settings for pressure cooking, browning, simmering, sauteing, and warming
- Timer; cool-touch handles; nonstick dishwasher-safe cooking pot and trivet
- Measures 12-1/5 by 12-1/5 by 13-1/5 inches; 3-year limited warranty
The Cusisinart CPC-600 6 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker will have you making restaurant-quality meals out of the least expensive cuts of meats in minutes.
- Lid-locking feature ensures safe operation.
- 1000-watts of powerful pressure cooking eliminates toughness in even the toughest meats.
- Settings allow you to pressure cook, saute, simmer, brown, or warm up foods.
- Easy clean up with a dishwasher safe inner pot.
The Cuisinart CPC-600 Pressure Cooker is a no-frills pressure cooker that does an amazing job of pressure cooking tough cuts of meats to perfection.
With an inner pot that is BPA this cooker is safe and healthy to use. Easy to use with push button controls the digital display is simple, easy to navigate and use.
Backed by a 3 year limited warranty if any problems arise with your cooker you purchase is safe.
- One touch operation via digital control panel.
- No manual adjustments to allow customization of recipes.
- No rice cooker or slow cooker feature.
- Food directly over the temperature sensor inside the pot may trigger a safety feature that shuts off the pot.
For home cooks who want a basic pressure cooker that turns out delectable meats, consider the Cuisinart CPC-600 6 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker.
Della 048-GM-48259 Electric Pressure Cooker
- 10-in-1 Smart Steam technology automatically adjust cook pressure & temperature as needed
- Slow-cooking results in minutes!! Cooking insert can be removed for serving and cleaning
- Push-button controls; Easy-to-read digital LCD display; Precision thermostat
- High Pressure Settings; Fast & flexible cooking, cooking with the high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70%!!
- You can make delicious family meals in minutes using the 10 built-in micro-processor controlled cooking programs (White rice, brown rice, soup, porridge, multi-grain, fish, beef, meat/poultry, beans and stew)
Home cooks love the quick cooking convenience of the Della 018-GM-48259 Electric XL Pressure Cooker for it’s huge 8-quart capacity. This allows large families to handle serving delicious pressure-cooked meals with convenience.
- Smart Steam Technology will self-adjust the cooking pressure and temperature settings automatically if needed.
- Easy-to-read, digital control panel with LCD display.
- Multi-functional usages include: pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, steaming, saute setting, warmer, and yogurt making.
- 1200-watt high pressure cooking capabilities.
You’ll be able to cook with the highest pressures to can low-acid foods or tenderize meats effortlessly. Or, you can use lower pressures to steam delicate vegetables with the Della 018-GM-48259 Electric XL Pressure Cooker.
Available in 8, 10 or 12 Quart size this cooker is also quiet so setting it up the day before to cook is no problem.
- 1200-watts of power easily delivers consistent high pressure cooking.
- High Pressure setting allow safe use for home canning (instructions are included).
- Easy to use display can have you cooking just moments after opening the box.
- The Smart Steam Technology allows you to share successful pressure cooked meals with your family.
- The hefty 16-pound weight can make it difficult to move around.
- The owner’s manual leaves some users confused about how to operate the unit.
The Della 018-GM-48259 Electric XL Pressure Cooker is versatile because you can create home-canned goodies or pressure cook scrumptious meals.
GoWISE 12-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
- This 12-in-1 pressure cooker features presets for quick cooking such as rice/risotto, Multigrain, porridge, meat/stew, poultry, seafood, veggies, bean/chili, canning, yogurt, egg maker, and steam.
- Stainless steel lid and body, inner pot comes with aluminum alloy and ceramic coating.
- Time can be set manually, and the pressure can switch between low and high. There is a saute function along with a slow cook function, keep Warm function, and delay time function.
- Comes a detachable cord and a special release pressure button.
- Comes with a PTFE & PFOA Free non-stick ceramic coated pot, stainless steel rack, (1) stainless steel basket, measuring cup, spoon, detachable cord that makes it easier to store your cooker in tight places and a built-in spoon holder
The GoWISE 12-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker can handle virtually all your cooking needs. It’s generous size and stylish good looks make it a favorite for home chefs everywhere.
- Comes in three colors: copper, silver or stainless steel
- Cook a variety of foods: pressure cook, chili/beans, home-canning safe, yogurt, eggs, and steam functions.
- Inner pot is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Whether you want to produce home-canned low-acid jellies or pressure cook an entire meal, make the GoWISE 12-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker your go-to kitchen appliance.
- Powerful pressure for home-canning functions
- 12 Pre-set functions including: multi-grains, rice cooking, porridge, stew/meat, poultries, delicates/seafood, chili/beans, vegetables, canning, egg cooking, steaming, and making yogurt.
- Stylish color choices to enhance your kitchen include silver, stainless steel, or copper.
- Purchase includes a cookbook with 50 recipes.
- Limited accessories arrive with the unit.
- Brown rice may cook inconsistently.
- Lid is difficult for some users to close into place.
For the home-canning enthusiast or the home cook, the GoWISE 12-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker is a versatile kitchen wizard.
Frequently Asked Questions About Electric Pressure Cookers
What’s the difference between electric vs. stove top pressure cookers?
Let’s start out by explaining the similarities between electric vs. stove top pressure cookers. They are the same in that they both cook food rapidly by cooking under high steam pressure which adds essential moisture to the foods. This allows the food, even tough cuts of meat, to cook into a moist and delicious meal.
Here’s how the two products are different.
Electric pressure cookers are programmed digitally. A sensor keeps the thermostat set to the ideal cooking heat automatically without the need for manual adjustment. There are also safety features built in to make electric pressure cooking virtually error-free.
On the other hand, stove top pressure cookers require the watchful eye of the cook. You must keep close tabs on the pressure as it’s building, then make sure that it maintains an even pressure the entire time it is in use. The only safety mechanism is your careful watch of the pressure gage. Failure to keep the pressure even can be a dangerous situation.
So, both electric pressure cookers vs stove top units operate in the same manner and deliver similar results. However, those home cooks who have shied away from stove top pressure cookers are more likely to feel confident in the use of an electric pressure cooker.
How do electric pressure cookers work?
Electric pressure cookers work under the simple concept of steam pressure.
Here’s a quick overview. You place your foods into the inner pot with at least one cup of water. You place the lid of the unit securely onto the pot and lock it into place. You set the unit to the desired cooking cycle. As the heat builds in the tightly sealed pot, steam builds up and pressure begins to form.
This pressure does two things.
First, the pressure raises the boiling point from 212 to around 250 degrees. In turn, the food cooks faster. Second, the high pressure forces the liquids into the food you’re cooking, helping to tenderize even the toughest cuts of meat.
The concept has been used in French cuisine since the 1600s, but recent technologies have made pressure cooking safe for home cooks only fairly recently.
Are Pressure Cookers Healthier?
Pressure cookers are regarded by dietary experts as healthier than other cooking methods because of the rapid cooking capabilities. Because foods are cooked for less time, they are better able to retain vital nutrition that our bodies need.
Some compare the health benefits of pressure cooking to that of steaming foods, both of which are healthier than boiling away the nutrients.
What are the benefits of Electric Pressure Cookers?
Electric pressure cookers are beneficial from the standpoint of both convenience and nutrition. Here’s some food for thought.
- Less Cooking Time: Busy working moms find that they can skip the fast food lane and prepare a quick, affordable, and healthy meal in just a few minutes. With prep time in the morning, return home to pop all the ingredients into the electric pressure cooker, and you can have a casserole, soup, or stew on the table in under 45 minutes. This is far less cooking time that conventional cooking methods of these dishes.
- Saves Money: You can select less expensive cuts of meats at the grocery store confident that you’ll produce great results at dinner time. In addition, some electric pressure cookers facilitate low-acid canning to help you save even more money.
- Saves Energy: When you cut your cooking time from hours down to minutes, you can save on your energy consumption. In fact, you can save up to 70% of the energy it would cost to use your oven when you choose to pressure cook.
- Delicious Results: You can make the most delectable meals out of the least expensive cuts of meat because of the moist environment inside the pressure cooker. Experiment with cuts that you once passed on at the grocery store with confidence that you’ll put a delicious and tender meat on the dinner table.
- Preservation of Nutrients: Instead of boiling or charring away nutrients from your foods, you’ll lock them in because of the shorter cooking time. You’ll see this evident in your vegetables that will stay brightly-colored when you pressure cook.
What can be cooked in an electric pressure cooker?
A wide range of foods can be cooked in an electric pressure cooker. Of course, this will vary from cooker to cooker, so read the manufacturer guidelines carefully before you settle on a particular model.
For example, while some electric pressure cookers can cook hard-boiled eggs, others cannot. If you want to use your pressure cooker for that purpose, check that out before you buy.
In general, however, here are the foods that are excellent when cooked in an electric pressure cooker.
- Game Meats: Gamey meats like rabbit, venison, or bear are low-fat and a lot of muscle. Cooking these in an electric pressure cooker will give you amazing, moist, flavorful results. It’s a great investment for the family who hunts.
- Meats: Less expensive cuts such as chuck roasts or eye of round will come out tasty and moist.
- Rice: Rice comes out fluffy instead of sticky and retains more nutrients.
- Soups and Stews: You can cook up savory and nutritious soups and stews in just a short time. It will have delicious flavor as though it had cooked all day.
You’ll find that an electric pressure cooker will become a go-to kitchen appliance. By adding the convenience of cooking dinner in rapid time, you will be more likely to serve up healthful and tasty meals from home.
In addition, you’ll find that you can slash your family’s grocery budget by purchasing less costly cuts of meats that will suit the taste buds of even the pickiest of eaters.
When you’re considering electric pressure cookers, review the features carefully. Think of what you want to cook with it and select the model that will best suit the needs of you and your family. You will come to enjoy pressure cooking and find it was money well-spent.
Best Electric Pressure Cooker
Pressure cookers have a wide range of applications from making yoghurt to stews and everything in between. Read through these reviews before making your decision.
- Mealthy MultiPot 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker
- Power Pressure Cooker XL
- 12-in-1 Pressure Cooker
- COSORI Multi-Functional Programmable Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot LUX60V3 V3
- Chefman Electric Pressure Multicooker
- Crock-Pot Multi-Use Programmable Slow Cooker
- Cuisinart CPC-600 Electric Pressure Cooker
- Della 048-GM-48259 Electric Pressure Cooker
- GoWISE 12-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker