Feet get quite a bit of attention for those with physical ailments (such as diabetes). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention speaks at length about why foot care is so important. Without the best foot cream to keep your feet moisturized, you may find them dried and cracked. Numbness, yellow toenails, fungus, blisters, sores, ingrown toenails, tingling, burning, and even a change in the color and temperature are all results that can happen if your feet are not taken care of.
This is one of many reasons why foot care is so important. Of course, a good pedicure helps specialists point out anything wrong with your toenails and/or feet. They’re getting an up-close look at all 10 toes. However, even when you’re at home dutifully clipping, polishing and moisturizing your own feet, pay attention to anything abnormal. With or without the foot cream below, you should be familiar with all parts of your body to make sure it’s in good health at all times.
Best Foot Cream
Bliss - Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream
- Smoothes, Softens and refreshes the toughest and roughest feet
- Aloe Vera (hydrate, calm, heal)
- Perfect for at home pedicures
Whether you buy aloe vera lotion or pluck aloe from an aloe vera plant, the perks are endless. Aloe vera contains Vitamins A and C; antioxidants; enzymes; and treats burns, acne and dry skin. While it doesn’t prevent wrinkles, aloe leaf can be used to prevent deeper wrinkles and lines on your skin.
- Cools and soothes skin
- Alpha hydroxy and salicylic acids (ingredients in foot cream) get rid of dead skin
- Softens dry skin
Key ingredients in this foot cream include Pro-Vitamin B5, aloe leaf juice, peppermint oil, eucalyptus leaf oil camphor. In addition to revitalizing surface skin cells, this foot cream is also used to perk up tired feet.
Ingredients like these are specifically important for cracked heels or blistered skin. Without proper moisture, this could lead to potential infections.
Anyone who has had a peppermint (with or without water) is already familiar with the cooling effect it has to your taste buds. Your feet can have a similar reaction with this foot cream knocking off dead skin cools and smoothing out dry skin.
- Several foot cream reviews point out the texture is more runny than thick
In addition to this foot cream being friendly to your feet, it’s also friendly to animals (cruelty-free and PETA-certified) and free from parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and sodium laureth sulfate (SLES). If you need to know why SLS-free and SLES-free chemicals are important, read the link provided to find out how this cancer-linked chemical is so popular in everyday cosmetics.
Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream
- INCLUDES: One (1) 4-oz. tube of Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream With Shea Butter to Soften Rough Calloused Feet
- RESTORE AND MAINTAIN SKIN'S YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE: The unique silk peptide matrix is formulated with vitamins and shea butter to soften and revitalize your skin
- SOFTENING FOOT CREAM: Formula moisturizes rough dry skin to reveal soft skin
- FRESH SOFT SCENT: Soft shea butter formula with a fresh soft scent
- DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED: This Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream with Shea Butter has been tested by dermatologists and is hypoallergenic
Shea butter, the seed fat found in the shea tree common in East and West tropical parts of Africa, has skyrocketed in popularity. Everything from lotions, shampoos to lipsticks are now popping up with shea butter included. But what’s the big deal about shea butter in foot cream?
- Has Vitamins A, C, and E
- Includes Silk peptide matrix
- Not greasy
When the two kernels in a shea tree seed are removed, they’re ground into a powder and boiled. Shea butter, which can look a bit chalky, rises to the top of the water and will eventually become solid. At room temperature, it can be softer or still have its chalky texture. But with the help of skin temperature, it smoothes right in to create a smooth texture on even the roughest, driest skin.
- Although shea butter can be used on your face, this should not be used near eyes
- Distinctive smell (that goes away several minutes later)
In addition to shea butter’s well-known reputation as a moisturizer, Gold Bond has been around since 1908, making skincare products for both adults and children to cool, moisturize and soothe skin.
Tea Tree Oil Foot Cream
$16.97 in stock
- Handmade in the USA: Warning! Unlike many other foot creams on the market, this tea tree oil foot cream has been expertly handcrafted in the USA using a truly unique, one-of-a-kind formula. We haven’t just taken a pre-made cream or imported it from China and placed a label on it and called it our own – you’re guaranteed to receive a premium quality product packed full with skin-loving ingredients.
- Powerful Moisturizer: If you consistently suffer with dry, cracked feet, and dead skin this powerful yet gentle foot cream is guaranteed to help. Specifically created with premium hydration in mind, this foot repair cream locks-in moisture to keep feet looking healthy, smooth and crack-free – all year round!
- Natural Ingredients: Including ever-powerful tea tree oil. This foot lotion also contains ingredients such as peppermint oil, Aloe Vera, eucalyptus oil and white willow to achieve all-round repair for your feet – the natural way.
- Easy to Use: Whenever you feel your feet need a little extra TLC, simply apply this foot moisturizer generously as needed and allow to sink in. Over time, your feet will soften and all cracks and calluses eliminated for a super smooth look.
- 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee: While unlikely, if you’re not 100% satisfied with this foot care cream, simply let us know and you'll receive a full refund. No strings attached. Why not try it now, Risk Free!
Tea tree oil is found in the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a tree found in Queensland and New South Wales, Australia. Not to be confused with the leaves used to make your tea beverages, tea tree oil can kill some bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- Locks-in moisture for premium hydration
- Keeps feet crack-free
- All-natural ingredients
In addition to tea tree oil, this foot cream also includes aloe vera, eucalyptus oil, white willow, and peppermint oil. With a mixture of all of the above, this should keep your feet feeling soft, and eliminate cracks and calluses.
- Foot cream reviews confirm it may tingle while healing cracked, dry skin
Interestingly, tea tree oil can also be used as a mouthwash, for dandruff control, and as an all-purpose cleaner. But for the purpose of this particular product, stick to “cleaning” your feet and giving your feet a refreshing feel. If you’re not satisfied with this foot cream, there is a 100 percent money-back guarantee.
Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream
$8.29 in stock
- BURT’S BEES HYDRATING FOOT CREAM: Bring the spa to your home with Burt’s Bees coconut foot cream that pampers and soothes dry, neglected feet with a rich, naturally moisturizing formula; Package may vary
- LOTION FOR DRY SKIN: Rejuvenate the tough skin on your feet with Burt's Bees hydrating coconut oil foot cream formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
- MOISTURIZING LOTION: Infused with smoothing coconut oil and rosemary extract, Burt’s Bees coconut oil foot cream helps moisturize the dry skin on your feet and heels
- NATURAL ENRICHED CREAM: Made with 99;4% natural origin, emolliating ingredients such as oat and olive oil, Burt’s Bees coconut foot cream helps restore and refresh the bottom of your feet and heels
- DAILY MOISTURIZER: Apply Burt’s Bees coconut oil foot cream to keep your feet and heels feeling soft, smooth and sandal-ready year-round as a deeply hydrating foot treatment
Coconuts, similar to shea butter, are another ingredient that keeps popping up in cosmetic products. But unlike shea butter’s distinctive (and usually not inviting) smell, the smell of coconut is so appealing that it’s been added to types of candles and this foot cream!
- Includes Rosemary extract and coconut oil
- Enriched with emollient (i.e., skin softener) ingredients
This foot cream is formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum or SLS. The rosemary extract and coconut help moisturize and add an inviting fragrance, too. With 99.4 percent natural foot cream is recommended as a daily moisturizer to keep feet smooth and soft.
- More of a thicker texture (honey texture) than smooth like lotion
- Takes longer than lotion to absorb into the skin
While coconuts are great as a moisturizer for regular skin, keep in mind that it may not perform as well on really dry skin. And it may clog pores for people with cystic acne and/or oily skin due to being highly comedogenic. Be very careful with using this on irritated skin.
Curél Foot Therapy Cream
- SMOOTHES AND SOFTENS DRY FEET - Significantly improves the look and feel of even the driest heels and feet by helping replenish the skin's ceramide levels
- DEEPLY MOISTURIZES - Penetrates deeply to noticeably smooth dry, cracked feet after just 2 nights of use
- FORMULATED WITH SAFE INGREDIENTS - Thoughtfully infused with Shea Butter, Coconut Milk and Vitamin E to revitalized and nourish dry, damaged skin and help rebuild the skin's natural moisture barrier
- HEEL AND CALLUS CREAM - Foot and heal lotion formulated to break through callused heels and cracked feet to bring new moisture and hydration
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED - Curél moisturizers work at the source of dryness, helping replenish skin's ceramide levels
Dry, damaged and irritated skin is usually from a lack of ceramides. This foot cream intends to repair the dry skin barrier to eliminate cracks and help skin return to a healthier state.
- Infused with shea butter, coconut milk, Vitamin E
- Absorbs quickly
- Dermatologist recommended
According to the description, this foot cream should be able to smooth out dry, cracked feet in just two nights. Highly recommended to use before bed, it can be used with or without socks. However, if you’re already in a dry area, letting the foot cream soak in (with socks on) may work better to utilize the 24-hour hydration barrier.
- Several foot cream reviews mention fragrance sensitivity
With approximately six versions of lotion focused on dry skin, Curel intends to get the job done. Whether you’re into this version or others with oatmeal extract and olive oil, this brand has dry skin covered straight across the board.
Bath and Body Works Foot Cream
$32.49 in stock
- Bath and Body Works
- True Blue Spa
- Super Rich Foot Cream - Shea It Isn't So
- 8 Ounce - Full Size
Bath & Body Works is already notorious for introducing amazing scents, whether it’s glitter spray, lotion, candles or hand soaps into malls nationwide. Now check out their foot cream.
- Includes shea butter, avocado oil, and eucalyptus extract
- Smoothes away rough spots
- Drenches dry skin with moisture
Bath & Body Works “spa secret” is to enjoy a good foot bath before exfoliating with a foot scrub and/or foot cream. This one could be the fragrance and/or moisture you need. Make sure to massage the cream all over the feet because, as certain soaps and body washes often do, other products can clean while drying your skin.
For particularly dry skin, get in the habit of using foot cream immediately after washing and drying feet instead of waiting until you get into bed later on. If feet are slippery, use socks immediately too.
- Check rates in-store versus online; several foot cream reviews complained about price increases
For animal-friendly folks, you will be happy to know that Bath & Body Works is cruelty-free.
Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage Lotion
- increases blood circulation, revitalizes energy
- reduces stress through mind-calming infusion of aromatherapeutic scents
- natural, greaseless lotion with NO mineral oil
- conditions and softens dry skin and calluses
The suggested results of this foot massage lotion could make you wonder whether you should just use this or go directly to a spa. In addition to the reflexology perks, there are additional moisturizing perks.
- Increases blood circulation
- Revitalizes energy
- Reduces stress through aromatherapy
The natural, greaseless lotion intends to soften dry skin and calluses while conditioning for long-term effects. Without mineral oil, the goal is to be effective without a greasy texture. And with a mix of wild mint and lavender, the “chai” aromatherapy may be worth it all its own.
- Contains parabens, which may be an issue for some due to hormone concerns
- The smell may be too strong considering the mix of mint and lavender
Professional salons and reflexologists highly recommend this foot massage lotion as well.
Peppermint, Rosemary & Eucalyptus Massage & Foot Cream
- ★ POWERFUL PAIN RELIEF CREAM: This invigorating yet soothing cream helps diminish the pain of arthritis, neuropathy, shingles, sore muscles, sore joints, bunions, foot pain, sciatica and more! Relaxes sore and tired feet, increases blood circulation and decreases inflammation! Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties may make it useful in treating athlete’s foot!
- ★ FOOT REPAIR & THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE CREAM: This antioxidant moisturizing cream deeply hydrates with organic aloe vera, organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, Vitamin E and oat protein! Great for dry itchy skin and repairs dry cracked feet! May also help in treating various skin problems including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections! Long-lasting moisture makes this ideal as a massage lotion!
- ★ PURE ESSENTIAL OILS OF PEPPERMINT, ROSEMARY & EUCALYPTUS: These essential oils contain powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties that may help to relieve joint and muscle pain, rheumatism, sprained ligaments and tendons, stiff muscles, aches, fibrosis and nerve pain! Applied topically, they have been shown to significantly increase blood supply and circulation.
- ★ ALL-NATURAL FOOT CREAM: Handcrafted with the finest ingredients for superior quality! Cruelty-free & vegan formula contains NO parabens, petroleum, synthetic fragrances, dyes, glycols or phthalates! Made in Colorado, USA!
- ***Please note, this product is not intended to provide a tingling, cooling sensation. If you are looking for a cooling / icy-hot feeling, please try Peppermint, Camphor & Menthol Cooling Cream by Natural Escapes.
In addition to being an aromatic foot cream, this foot cream is intended for pain relief. That includes arthritis, bunions, foot pain, neuropathy, shingles, sore muscles, sore joints, and sciatica. The foot cream also apparently relaxes sore feet, increases blood circulation and decreases inflammation.
- Antioxidant moisturizing cream
- Includes several organic products (aloe vera, olive oil, coconut oil, Vitamin E, oat protein)
- Repairs dry cracked feet
This product may also be useful for skin infections, including psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema. However, anytime one starts using products for infections or major health-related issues, a doctor’s recommendation is strongly advised beforehand.
As a moisturizer though, the essential oils from peppermint, rosemary, and eucalyptus are not only inviting but cooling, moisturizing ingredients to help with dry skin and stiff muscles. For those with athlete’s foot or any of the pain-relief issues mentioned above, this may come in handy for anti-bacterial and/or anti-fungal needs.
- Several foot cream reviews had “what now?” results shortly after cooling, peppermint sensation
Animal-friendly consumers will be happy to know this foot cream has a vegan formula and is cruelty-free. There are also no parabens, synthetic fragrances, dyes, phthalates or other hormone-function concerns.
Eucerin Advanced Repair Light Feel Foot Creme
$14.97 in stock
- Specifically designed for dry to very dry feet
- Gives intense moisturize feet need to be soft and smooth
- Formulated with Ceramide-3 and Natural Moisturizing Factors to help repair skin’s moisture barrier
- Provides long lasting hydration
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy, Fragrance and dye free
For those who are looking for products that not only promise moisturizing and pain relief results but also get a co-sign from professionals, this is one of those products. Eucerin is commonly recommended by dermatologists and is a pretty well-known name because of it.
- Repair dry, rough, cracked heels
- Dermatologist recommended
- Patented formula for skin moisturizing
The alpha-hydroxy acids in this foot cream are intended to hydrate and smooth skin. It is fragrance-free, absorbs fast and is not greasy. For diabetics, clinical symptoms reportedly improved when it came to calluses, pressure sores, dry skin, and scaling.
- Several foot cream reviews complained that the texture was runny
- Although it is not listed as a hand creme, several foot cream reviews had noticeable differences with hands versus feet (i.e. left hands slimy or gunky)
There’s a reason this brand is so well-known. It’s not just that a few dermatologists may give it a thumbs up. Eucerin has been around for more than 100 years, focusing on skincare innovation.
Carol's Daughter Lavender Mint Foot Cream
- SOOTHE and HYDRATE: Blended with Peppermint Oil and Lavender, this invigorating foot cream hydrates and helps soothe tired feet, toes and heels; Now you can add pep back into your step!
- ALL NATURAL MOISTURIZING: Carol's Daughter Lavender Mint Foot Cream contains no silicones, no parabens, no petrolatum, no mineral oil and no artificial colors.
- ENJOY THE SCENT and FEEL OF LAVENDER: Blended with Lavender Peppermint Oil, this invigorating foot cream includes carefully selected ingredients to gently moisturize and soften your feet
- CAROL'S DAUGHTER BODY and SKIN CARE: Inspired by natural ingredients and formulated to give your body the love it needs to stay soft and clean; Choose from cleansers, scrubs, lotions, and more.
- MADE WITH LOVE: Carol's Daughter was born in a Brooklyn kitchen in 1993 and made with a mother's love and encouragement; Today we carry a full line of hair care products and body and skin care products.
Intended for dry, itchy feet, this foot cream has a cooling effect from peppermint and a lavender fragrance that should last long after the foot cream is absorbed.
- Includes peppermint and lavender
- Helps soothe tired, dry, sore feet, toes, and heels
- Re-apply as needed (no maximum noted)
In addition to being a fragrant moisturizer, this product also contains no silicones, no parabens, no petrolatum, no mineral oil or artificial colors.
- Mixed opinions in foot cream reviews about whether it’s too greasy or too thick
In 1993, this Brooklynite found her passion for making cosmetic products (oils, body butter, scrub blends, foot creams, etc.) in her kitchen. With encouragement from her mother (Carol), her products with natural ingredients have showed up in cosmetic aisles worldwide. If you’re really into fancy smells, almond cookie; ocean flowers; or karite coco (i.e., shea butter) may be of interest.
Foot Works Maximum Strength Cracked Heel Cream
- 2 Foot Works Maximum Strength Cracked Heel Cream Bonus Size
- Size: 2.5 oz/75 ml each (Bonus size)
- Sold by lot, lot of 2
While Avon may be more known for makeup and perfume, the next time your coworker shows up to the job with an Avon catalog, you may want to take a gander at the foot cream inside. It’s intended to repair cracked heels.
- First aid antiseptic
- Maximum strength for cracked heels
- Softens calluses
The online description doesn’t say a whole lot, but the foot cream reviews on the official Avon site do. The top five ways this product was described (in their respective order) are soothing, easy to use, healing, smells good and absorbs quickly. Less than a handful of people said the product didn’t last or doesn’t work at all.
- Difficulty opening container
Sold in packages of two, you can leave one at home and one for your purse while traveling. It is OK to use this cream and cover with a sterile bandage and/or socks for optimum effects. And the lidocaine in this cream may be a great stiff muscle reliever too.
Raw African Shea Butter
- # 1 NATURAL SKINCARE MOISTURIZER ON EARTH - HEAL - PROTECT - MOISTURIZE
- Daily skin moisturizer / Face and Body / Dry skin relief / Dry scalp Blemishes and wrinkles / Sunburn / Soften tough skin on feet (especially heels)Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy / Eczema / Reduce blemishes and scarring
- Contains essential fatty acids & vitamins A, D, E, & F that provide antioxidants & assist with UV Ray Protection.* Imported from West African Country of Ghana * Then packaged in a super Quality controlled Facility! * Soft, Clean, Pure, & Ivory / Tan Colored - Raw, Unrefined & Virgin (Used this way in Africa for centuries!) * The Best packaging On The Market - Always with Added UV Protection
- Shea butter has been used to help heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, and stretch marks. It may also help diminish wrinkles by moisturizing the skin, promoting cell renewal, and increasing circulation. Shea butter also contains cinnamic acid, a substance that helps protect the skin from harmful UV rays. Shea butter is a effective moisturizer because contains fatty acids, which are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity.
- Common Uses: body, hair, feet, hands, skin, face, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, acne, skincare, rashes, toner, dry skin, itchy scalp, itchy skin, Skin Hydrating, Sensitive Skin
With the number of lotions, foot creams and body butters that include shea butter, why not just use the most natural skincare moisturizer all by itself in raw form? As with many other cosmetic products, getting to the root of the matter may be what you need.
- Dry skin relief
- Useful as sunburn
- Reduces blemishes and scarring
While pregnant women often use this product to avoid stretch marks, raw shea butter is as much a moisturizer as it is used for healing the skin. With Vitamins A, D, E, and F, raw shea butter helps to heal burns, sores, and psoriasis.
It softens tough skin on feet, specifically heels, and retains skin moisture and elasticity. Whether you use the whipped version (usually softer) or the harder version that feels a bit like clay, both absorb on dry skin quite well.
- Raw version (whether yellow or white) may stain dark clothes and comforters
As mentioned in earlier reviews, shea butter is a natural moisturizer. However, the texture of shea butter can leave a white chalky feel on clothes and socks even after it is rubbed in. Be careful with using raw shea butter on cotton. Although it is extremely effective on dry, itchy skin (especially in winter months), it can often leave a white film on darker material even after washing and drying those clothes. With lotion, this is not often a problem. But with the raw version, the white film may become an issue with dark knee socks or any other foot attire besides white socks.
Finding the right foot creme is a roll of the dice. Some will say the products are too thick; others will say the products are too runny. Some will find the aromatherapy fragrances delightful; others will be sensitive to the smell. For those who are concerned about parabens and other hormone-functioning concerns, may special attention to the ingredients on the back before purchasing. And if it’s not immediately obvious (use the magnifier to check out the backs of the bottles), ask the seller before purchasing.
As dermatologists would agree, “dry skin” can range from a sandpaper sound while running your feet together to actual cracked, dry skin that can lead to infections. Become familiar with what your skin can tolerate and what it cannot tolerate. More importantly, become familiar with what kind of texture you want your foot creme to have and how it may affect your skin. For example, coconut oil and oily skin may compete with each other. Shea butter may be really tough to rub into dry skin. Test out small bottles first before buying larger products. Here’s hoping you’ll find skin relief in whatever you choose.
Best Foot Cream
Choosing the best foot cream can seem overwhelming with the amount of products available! We have compiled the top 12 brands and options to make the search easier.
- Bliss - Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream
- Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream
- Tea Tree Oil Foot Cream
- Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream
- Curél Foot Therapy Cream
- Bath and Body Works Foot Cream
- Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage Lotion
- Peppermint, Rosemary & Eucalyptus Massage & Foot Cream
- Eucerin Advanced Repair Light Feel Foot Creme
- Carol's Daughter Lavender Mint Foot Cream
- Foot Works Maximum Strength Cracked Heel Cream
- Raw African Shea Butter