If, like me, you stay up to date on all of the latest news regarding snorkeling, you may have heard about the full face snorkel masks.
While they have been around for a while, they are suddenly gaining a great deal of popularity.
Now, traditional snorkelers may not necessarily approve of these masks.
As they can impede free diving, they do have their limitations.
That being said, I remember when I first began snorkeling and almost gave up as a result of some dicey situations due to a mask suddenly filling with water.
Anyone who has been in that position knows how scary it can be, particularly for novices.
You also have to contend with trying to breathe through a snorkel and having salt water rushing down the tube.
That overwhelming feeling has led to more than one panic attack among new snorkelers.
The full face masks do help to relieve a lot of the issues that people face with snorkeling.
If you are one such individual, you are going to find the following list quite helpful.
Full Face Snorkel Masks Reviews
Full Face Snorkel - Snorkeling Mask Set
- NEW 2018 DESIGN – the 4 valves make this easy-to-breathe snorkel perfect for seeing 180° underwater. What’s more, the upgraded EXTRA LONG BREATHING TUBE makes drawing breath even easier while keeping the mask completely fog free.
- COMPLETE KIT + FREE HARD CARRY CASE - you spoke and we listened, after reading feedback on all other snorkel masks we discovered that most people complain about the scratches caused because there is no case. With our case you will SeeReef not scratches. As a bonus it comes with a combo of 2 different sets of ear plugs to make sure they fit you perfectly.
- UPGRADED FLAT CLEAR LENS – older designs use a curved lens that is good in theory, but during our extensive testing we noticed that vision actually became distorted. Now we have upgraded the lens design so that it out-performs all the others, allowing perfect clarity while maintaining both comfort and the easy breathing function.
- ADULT SIZES – with 2 sizes to pick from you can expect the ultimate watertight fit! You will need to measure between your eyes and chin. less than 4.7 in (10cm) is a small/medium and more than 4.7in (10cm) is a large/XL.
- SEEREEF MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Unlike many of the large snorkel companies that use cheap materials and unproven designs, SeeReef uses only the best materials and designs to give you an unmatched snorkeling experience. SeeReef is backed by our 100% SEEREEF OR YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not 100% THRILLED with your purchase, we'll gladly refund every penny. Click Add to Cart now and buy with confidence.
The SeeReef Full Face Snorkel has four valves for ease of breathing along with the 180 degree of viewing.
With an extra long breathing tube design your mask will remain completely fog free.
This is a complete kit that includes the mask and snorkel, travel bag, one set of in-ear standard plugs and one set of in ear super mould plugs and case.
Two sizes to choose from, refer to the size guide before making your purchase.
Silicone skirting is used as the seal which is watertight and prevents any leakage.
A high quality product that is designed to last years. If you have used a curved lens before you may notice a dizzy or nauseous feeling as a result.
SeeReef have re-designed the lens to be glare and distortion proof. There is also a GoPro mount on top of the mask.
This mask has glowing customer reviews and is very well priced. If you are concerned there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee if you are unhappy with the product.
Easily adjustable, the SeeReef Full Face Snorkel has quite a lot of room in the straps to adjust to a variety of head sizes.
- Complete kit
- Great value for money
- Four valves for ease of breathing
SUBEA EasyBreath Full Face
- 180 degree field of vision and shatterproof polycarbonate window for added safety.
- Full mask for natural breathing through the nose and/or mouth.
- Exclusive breath ventilation concept prevents fogging.
- Snorkel top can be seen from 4 times further away than a traditional Snorkel.
- Generally, XS is for childen, S/M is for women and teenagers, L/XL is for men.
Tribord is actually one of the first companies that began selling the virtues of the full face snorkeling mask.
This is just one of the reasons that their Easybreath snorkel mask is such a big seller.
The highlight of this snorkel mask is that it lets you breathe as normally as you would do on land. Instead of having to keep a snorkel in your mouth, the snorkel is fixed to the top part of the mask.
Therefore, I was able to breathe through my nose easily, which did feel a bit more natural.
The snorkel here is equipped with a feature that essentially plugs it up whenever it is submerged in water.
As a result, there is no water entering the snorkel and therefore, no choking.
The ventilation system inside of the mask means that the breaths that you exhale are moved out of the mask in a particular way. This prevents any fog from building up inside the mask.
The mask itself is actually quite great for exploring the underwater world. You are afforded an unobstructed, 180° view.
The Easybreath mask is also incredibly durable. It is made from polycarbonate material that has proven to be shatterproof.
Last but not least, the snorkel is quite visible above the water.
According to the manufacturers, the snorkel is four times easier to see than a traditional one. This makes it less likely for divers to bump into you when you are wearing it.
- Sea water inhalation prevention mechanism
- Anti-fogging features
- Shatterproof polycarbonate window
- 180° field view
- Extra-visible snorkel
Adepoy Full Face Snorkel Mask
|Department||Unisex, girls, boys, youth, adult, men, women|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 700; Length: 2190; Weight: 25; Width: 700|
|MPN||Snorkel Mask Blue-Kid-XS|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 400; Length: 1070; Weight: 118; Width: 860|
|Part Number||Snorkel Mask Blue-Kid-XS|
|Product Type Name||OUTDOOR_RECREATION_PRODUCT|
|Title||adepoy Full Face Snorkel Mask, Snorkeling Mask for Adults and Kids with Detachable Camera Mount, 180 Degree Large View Dry Top Set Anti-Fog Anti-Leak Blue XS|
If you are looking for a full face snorkel mask that can cater to the kids of the family, then look no further than the Adepoy Full Face mask.
The straps on the mask also tighten really well which accommodate a variety of head sizes and shapes.
They are, nonetheless, incredibly comfortable and can be worn for hours at a time. This is not all that the Adepoy full face mask has to offer, however.
It is also great at making sure that absolutely no water enters the mask, especially through the snorkel. This means that swimmers are able to breathe normally, through their nose.
This way, you are not required to master a snorkel and can begin swimming with it right away. In case you haven’t tightened the mask and water manages to seep in, there is a very easy solution.
You just have to lift your head up out of the water. The chin valve that is situated at the bottom of the mask will cause all of the accumulated water to drain out, leaving your mask clear.
The frequent complaint of the mask fogging up is also dealt with the Adepoy mask.
The air moves out of the mask in such a way that it does not create a mist across the surface of the mask.
This prevents the need to frequently take off the mask and wipe the fog away.
The masks come in a variety of colors including pinks and blues.
- Water drainage chin valve
- Anti-fog mask
- Water barring snorkel
- Anti-leak technology
AugustTrek ONE80 GoPro Compatible Snorkel Mask
- ✅VIVID PANORAMIC VIEW: With ONE80 upgraded lens you get a rich and vivid view in ALL angles so that you can truly enjoy your snorkeling adventures! Keeping the curvature of the lens but molding our lens closer to the face provides a true 180° experience WITHOUT the fisheye effect noticed in previous curved lens designs. At the same time, our lens fixes the distorted view in the sides and bottom of the mask as seen with flat lens full face snorkel masks.
- ✅EASY BREATHING & ANTI-LEAK & ANTI-FOG DESIGN: Integrated dry top technology in ONE80 keeps salt water out and prevents gagging for a worry-free experience when snorkeling on the surface or submerged under-water. Suffer no more from a sore mouth or jaw from biting onto a traditional snorkel. Above all, breath naturally through your nose or mouth while snorkeling with our patented anti-leak design, it blocks water from seeping through so that you can focus more on your snorkeling experience!
- ✅COMPACT/LIGHT FOR EASY TRAVEL: Foldable tube design allows for your ONE80 to be tucked neatly into your carry bag for your convenience when traveling. Using high quality materials resulted in its light weight and durable properties so that you can effortlessly bring your snorkel mask to your nearest beach or vacation destination!
- ✅UPGRADED GO-PRO MOUNT - With every purchase of our ONE80 snorkel mask, included is one of our AugustTrek GoPro mount. This revolutionary go-pro mount can be integrated onto your mask or detached and used as a selfie-stick! Capture every adventure, sea creature, and memorable moment in ALL angles and share with your friends and family.
- ✅WE ARE ONLY HAPPY WHEN YOU ARE: Everything we sell is covered by our 100% satisfaction promise. We offer a 30-day refund no questions asked and a lifetime replacement warranty on manufacture defect. We will not be satisfied until you are. Choose ONE80 and enjoy the great outdoors.
The AugustTrek One80 has a self closing dry snorkel to keep water out and allow for natural breathing.
The head straps of this mask are soft and durable nylon, while the lens itself offers an excellent view – unobstructed.
This makes for a comfortable fit that won’t rip at the hair on your head while taking it on and off.
Guaranteed not to fog up there is also a purge valve to drain the water from the bottom – all you need to do is look up.
Suitable for children and adults this mask is available in three different colors.
The purchase of the AugustTrek One80 also includes a convenient carry bag along with a 3 month 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Nylon straps for comfort
- Easy to adjust
- Purge valve
- Carry bag included
Atlin Snorkel Mask [Full Face]
- 180° View - Full face snorkel mask lets users get more out of their underwater adventures. The 180° viewing area is wider than traditional scuba gear to provide an unhindered visual.
- Breathe Easy - The snorkel mask features semi-permeable technology so that you can inhale and exhale through your mask without the threat of water penetration. Enjoy your time swimming!
- Exciting Features - This mask includes a detachable GoPro mount so users can make their nautical explorations last a lifetime. Also includes defogging technology to prevent the mask from fogging and enhance your underwater experience.
- Easy Installation - Connect the snorkel tube to the snorkel mask and you’re ready for takeoff. Atlin created a mask with limited assembly so that anyone can experience the joys of snorkeling.
- Easy Installation - Connect the snorkel tube to the snorkel mask and you’re ready for takeoff. Atlin created a mask with limited assembly so that anyone can experience the joys of snorkeling.
Full face snorkel masks make it easy to breathe especially for those that are starting out snorkeling. This budget full face mask is designed to give you a worthwhile experience while ensuring you are comfortable all through.
The mask covers your entire face and lets you breathe as you would naturally. As you breathe, the exhaling of air will circulate within the mask which will eliminate fogging. That ensures you have a better view without having to clean the inside of the mask manually.
With this mask, you can be sure to enjoy a full field of view. The whole of the face remains dry for a comfortable experience. The snorkel tube is integrated into the top of the mask which ensures water stays out of the mask.
The snorkel has a unique in and out air channel that allows easy inhalation and exhalation. This ensures you breathe as comfortable as you would do naturally to ensure a worthwhile snorkeling experience. It therefore works well for surface snorkeling, giving you the comfort you need.
- Mirror view window
- Elastic straps for the perfect fit
- 180 degrees wide field of view
DIVELUX Snorkel Mask
- 180° PANORAMIC VIEWING. A new full face design lets you see absolutely everything around you when diving. Our snorkeling gear provides the fullest visibility for an impressive diving experience.
- BREATH NATURALLY UNDER WATER. The specially made full face snorkel mask lets you breathe with your nose and mouth. Forget about the discomfort, and enjoy the dive, breathing absolutely naturally. No special preparation and skills are needed. Everyone can dive using our diving mask. The best diving mask available in 3 sizes: S/M and L/XL – for adults and XS – for kids.
- THE BEST CONSTRUCTION. The full face snorkel mask doesn’t sweat or leak - clear visibility is guaranteed under any condition. The silicone fits your face snugly but softly and guarantees full water resistance. The pipe doesn’t let water in, and the longer pipe construction (more than 10ft deep) is more comfortable. The breathing mask is made of a high-quality polycarbonate plastic and hypoallergenic liquid silicone – safety and durability are guaranteed.
- BONUSES. We’ve added a universal protective waterproof phone case to the best snorkel gear from DIVELUX. A stylish and reliable accessory which will protect your phone from water when diving. Plus, we give you an e-Book: “Top places for diving in the USA”.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED. The mask is made of a high-quality polycarbonate plastic and hypoallergenic liquid silicone for safety and durability. The Dry Snorkel Technology prevents all water from entering the breathing tube and mask. A 30-day warranty is provided. In case of highly unlikely dissatisfaction of the product, we guarantee product replacement or full refund. We provide friendly and helpful customer service.
One of the advantages of full face masks is the broad field of view they have. This particular one from Divelux has a 180 degrees panoramic view that lets you see everything underwater. It has excellent visibility to ensure nothing passes you when exploring the underwater environment.
The mask allows you to breathe naturally underwater. It comes in a unique design that lets you breathe using your nose and mouth. As you exhale, the air circulates inside the mask to eliminate any fogging that might build up over time. The included pipe does not let in the water keeping you comfortable all through. The pipe is longer than most designs to enhance its comfort.
One of the features you will love about this mask is the quality construction. It does not sweat or leak and hence comfortable all through. The silicone fits the face perfectly but softly enough for comfort. More to this the high-quality polycarbonate plastic and hypoallergenic silicone ensures safety, durability, and support.
- Polycarbonate plastic construction
- Hypoallergenic soft silicone
- Extra-long pipe
- 180 degrees panoramic view
- Available in three sizes
- Comes in different colors
WildHorn Outfitters Seaview 180° V2 Full Face Snorkel Mask
$59.49 in stock
- FLOWTECH ADVANCED AIR INTAKE SYSTEM- Breathe naturally and comfortably through your nose and mouth. Flowtech has two chambers and 4 intake valves to allow air to circulate in and out freely. Using one-way valves and a separate breathing chamber ensures fresh air is always circulating through the mask. Flowtech provides 50 percent easier work of breathing compared to other full face snorkeling masks on the market. This combined with safe levels of CO2 make this the best full face snorkel mask
- DESIGNED AND TESTED IN THE USA - The Seaview 180° V2 snorkeling mask was created by our team of experienced product designers and engineers. Through meticulous iteration we improved the airflow, visibility, fit, camera mount and safety of the full face snorkeling mask experience. The Seaview V2 launched on Kickstarter in 2018 and was backed by thousands of people. We used 3rd party experts to measure the airflow and CO2 elements of the mask to ensure a safe user experience for all.
- IMPORTANT SIZING TIPS- Full face snorkel mask adult sizing is important to get right. Be sure to measure from the bridge of your nose (between your eyes) to the tip of your chin. Measure along the side of your nose, not over the top. Follow the sizing chart. If you are in between sizes, it's usually best to select the smaller size. For the best seal, you may need to tweak the placement of the mask on your face until you have the most comfortable fit. Be sure to test in a pool before your trip.
- ENHANCED FEATURES- The patent pending angled tube design allows for less restricted, two-way airflow. The angled snorkel tube stays above water more easily and gives your head more freedom of movement. The viewing area is 20 percent larger to give you more visibility. The camera mount now swivels and is located near the chin to stay under water more easily. The ergonomics and fit are much improved. Lastly, the additional one-way valves and separate breathing chamber help to reduce fogging.
The Wildhorn Full Face Snorkel Mask includes a very large and very long breathing tube.
There is also a chambered compartment within the mask for natural breathing through either the nose or the mouth.
Fogging is not an issue with this mask – there is permanent anti-fog treatment on the lens meaning you don’t need to treat it with anything.
The breathing chamber is also designed to create an airflow away from the lens.
With a non-distortion lens it is also shatterproof which makes the snorkel mask safe and sturdy to use.
In addition to this, the lens is matte treated with filters the sunlight and reduces the risk of sunburn.
Anti-leak and comfortable to use, there is a purge valve at the bottom of the mask in the event of water filtering into it.
Easy to adjust the WildHorn Full Face Snorkel Mask has a non-toxic and flexible silicone skirt that creates a comfortable and reliable seal with your face.
- Available in six different colors
- Comfortable and adjustable
- Extra long snorkel
- Purge valve
Vaincre 180° Full Face Snorkel Mask
- Panoramic Full Face Snorkel Mask – Offering superior views over a standard diving mask, our 2-in-1 mask and snorkel offers a 180° view for beautiful underwater adventures. It is also equipped with a detachable GoPro camera stand for all full face mask so that you can capture every amazing moment in the sea and share it with your friends and family.
- Deep, Easy to use – Taking in undersea sights is made easier with a unique full-face design that lets you breathe without holding a snorkel in your mouth, easier than ever before and can breathe naturally through your mouth or nose while you are snorkeling. Dry Snorkel system at the top allows the valve to close automatically to prevent water from entering the breathing tube.
- Anti-Fog Len– The innovative breathing chamber provides streamlined airflow to eliminate fogging for crystal-clear fish and sea life viewing.
- Beginner & Youth Friendly - Great for youth and adults alike, our face mask with built-in snorkel reduces swimming energy wasted and lets you focus on surface diving.
The Vaincre full face snorkel mask is another mask that contains a GoPro mount.
If you like to record all of your adventures, you can do so.
This allows you to do away with any additional straps or mounts that you may need to carry around with you.
It is not just the mount that makes this a tempting purchase.
For instance, the mask is made from a shatterproof material. This will be quite comforting for those who are concerned for their safety. It also means that the mask is capable of lasting than many other options, which does make it a good investment.
The other benefit of the mask is being able to breathe quite easily with it.
This is not just because the snorkel is placed on the top, avoiding the need to breathe through the mouth.
It is also due to the snorkel having a Dry Top.
This prevents from any water travelling down the snorkel and into the mask.
If the mask has not been fixed properly and water does begin to appear in the mask, this is remedied quite easily. The purge valve on the mask will force the water to drain with a simple upward movement of the head.
Of course, there is also no need to be worried about the mask fogging up while swimming. It comes equipped with an anti-fogging feature.
This full face mask is also a good option for swimming in areas that are densely populated with other swimmers.
The prominent snorkel means that others are aware of you from a long way off.
- 180° vision
- Dry Top technology
- Water drainage system
- Shatterproof mask
- GoPro mount
- Greater snorkel visibility
Greatever Newest Version View Panoramic Snorkel Mask
- AFTER SALES SERVICE：As long as you are our customers,since the day you buy full face snorkel mask. We will provide 24-hour uninterrupted service. We sincerelly believe we will bring the customers the most satisfied buying experience.
- FULL FACE DESIGN-Our snorkel mask provides a viewing area,makes it easier than ever to breathe comfortably through your mouth or nose while snorkeling.
- DRY TOP SYSTEM-Unique inlet and outlet valves are used,stop salt water from getting into your mouth and prevents gagging.
- FOLDED-SNORKEL DESIGN-By eliminating the falling-off problem of the snorkel,you will never worry about the falling-off or leakage during your snorkeling.
- ANTI-FOG&ANTI-LEAK-The silicone layer inside the mask directly isolates the air from the nose and mouth,and the heat air is not easy to condense on the mirror surface.
The Greatever Foldable Snorkel Mask offers 180 degree viewing and comfort. With an anti fogging mask and dry snorkel, using this is easy and comfortable to do.
The design of this mask has a separate breathing chamber which creates airflow away from the mask. This is a fairly common issue with fogging and full face masks.
Foldable, the snorkel design makes for easy transportation, whether that’s to the beach or on an international holiday.
Suitable for beginners and youths this mask will have even the most nervous snorkeler at ease. There is also a GoPro mount.
Adjusting the straps is easy to do- pull it over your head and feel where it sits comfortably.
Pull the straps to tighten to your desired fit. Using this mask doesn’t leave big pressure rings around your face like some smaller masks.
If you keep your chin slightly up when using this mask you will have optimal airflow and the best breathing experience.
The snorkel is a dry top design so if you do feel an obstruction you have possibly dipped below the surface.
In the event of water leaking into your mask simply lift your head out of the water and it will drain out through the chin valve – you don’t even have to take off the mask.
The final feature is that the Greatever Foldable Snorkel Mask comes with a lifetime warranty.
If you are unhappy with the product or it doesn’t function as you thought you can send it back for a replacement or your money back.
- 180 degree view
- Separate breathing chamber
- Easy to adjust
- Available in 5 different colors
WildHorn Outfitters Seaview 180 Degree Panoramic Snorkel Mask
- 180° FULL FACE DESIGN- Our snorkel mask makes it easier than ever to breathe comfortably through your mouth or nose while you are snorkeling. Our mask and snorkel provide a 180° viewing area- the biggest of any snorkel mask on the market today guaranteeing that you will see more fish and sea creatures than ever before. With our integrated GoPro Mount you can easily attach your GoPro camera to capture and share your adventure with friends and family.
- DRY SNORKEL TECHNOLOGY stops salt water from getting into your mouth and prevents gagging. Spend less time worrying about water in your mask and more time snorkeling!
- FOG RESISTANT DESIGN- There is nothing worse than dealing with a mask that is constantly fogging up. Our innovative design features a separate breathing chamber that creates an airflow away from your main viewing visor that helps eliminates fogging and will keep you snorkeling longer.
- EASY TO USE- So you spend less time fussing with equipment and more time enjoying your snorkeling experience.
- PROPER USE- Full face snorkel masks are designed for leisure surface snorkeling. Serious free diving is not recommended. Strenuous swimming while wearing any type of snorkel, including full face designs, is not recommended. Be sure to take regular breaks while snorkeling. Also follow the buddy rule: never snorkel alone.
Now, the WildHorn Outfitters Seaview 180° mask is pricier than the other options on this list.
Well, it also has some added features that are not present with the above masks.
WildHorn Outfitters claims to have created a mask that is larger than the others available on the market.
This means that it makes for a better viewing experience as you have an uninterrupted view.
Another feature that I particularly like with the full face snorkel mask is the GoPro Mount.
This allows you to keep your hands free and to make snorkeling easier as a result. You also get a first-person video view too.
Speaking of easier snorkeling, the WildHorn Outfitters mask goes to great lengths to ensure this.
Not only is their mask larger, it is also great for keeping out fog and water too.
This means that you will not have to stop every so often to clear or clean the mask. The breathing chambers that have been designed into the mask ensure that traditional snorkels are not required.
This allows the user to simply breathe as normally as they would above the water. It overcomes the gag reflex that typically occurs with those trying out snorkeling for the first time. This makes it a lot more comfortable as well as a lot less daunting for those who are not used to a typical snorkel.
Not to mention, it also makes the whole experience a lot more enjoyable as well.
There are plenty of colors to choose from as well including a fun plum colored option.
- Large mask surface areas
- GoPro mount
- Breathing chambers for regular breathing
- Dry snorkel technology
Easy Snorkel Full Face Snorkeling Mask
- 【180° FULL FACE DESIGN】- Provides you with a stunning 180 degree underwater panoramic viewing area - that makes it easier than ever to breathe comfortably through your mouth or nose
- 【DUAL AIRFLOW – FOG RESISTANT】- Our 2X-V.0 dual breathing chamber provides you with MAXIMUM air intake while simultaneously preventing the mask lens from fogging up
- 【SWIMTECH - DRY TOP SYSTEM】- Engineered to stop saltwater from getting into your mouth or breathing tube providing you with a hassle-free memorable snorkeling experience
- 【EASY TO USE】- Specifically designed to make breathing easy for everyone. Anyone can quickly slide the mask onto their face and begin free breathing – masking it the perfect mask and snorkel kit for newbies, youth, men, women and children - 100% user-friendly
- 【UPGRADE YOUR VACATION】- Our Prodigy edition full face snorkel masks provide a more relaxed and hassle-free snorkeling experience on every excursion. Made for leisure and recreational surface snorkeling
Easy Snorkel is another full face mask that has done an admirable job with this endeavor.
Individuals of all ages, sizes, and swimming abilities are able to wear and use the Easy Snorkel mask without any issue. It is especially good for individuals who tend to panic underwater when water accidentally enters their snorkel.
This full face mask boasts second generation dry snorkel technology.
This means that there is a feature in place that prevents water from entering the snorkel even if when the snorkel is accidentally submerged under water.
This is also great if you want to take a short dip beneath the waves without having to take any extra precautions.
The Easy Snorkel has been designed to allow people to swim underwater as easily as you would above.
As such, there is a very low learning curve associated with this full face mask. In addition to the easy breathing features of the mask, it is also much easier to take in the underwater sights with the Easy Snorkel.
You get a 180° view that is completely uninterrupted due to the design of the mask.
What’s more, this view will not be disturbed by your mask fogging up midway through your swim.
The exhaled air is moved out of the mask in such a way that it does not interfere with the vision at all.
The ends of the protruding snorkel are neon green which allows other swimmers to notice you and to prevent a collision.
Another nice touch with the Easy Snorkel is all of the color options that are available.
You can choose from seven different colors, depending on what your favorite is.
- Second generation dry snorkel technology
- Fog prevention technology
- 180° view with mask
OMORC Full Face Snorkel Mask
|Package Dimensions||Height: 350; Length: 1100; Weight: 130; Width: 600|
|Product Type Name||OUTDOOR_RECREATION_PRODUCT|
|Title||OMORC Full Face Snorkel Mask, 180° Panoramic Scuba Easybreath Diving Snorkeling Mask with Detachable Camera Mount, Dry Top Set Anti-Fog & Anti-Leak Snorkel Set|
The OMORC snorkel mask comes in an exciting design that makes it easy to use. The upgraded design allows it to fold the breathing tube by gently pushing a button. This design makes it easy to store the mask and pack it up better. Also, it comes with a camera mount for those that love to capture moments underwater.
The mask brings about a 180 degrees panoramic large view for a worthwhile snorkeling experience. Unlike the curved lens, this mask allows you to see further and clearer bringing you the best snorkeling experience.
The snorkel mask utilizes the dry snorkel technology which ensures you do not chock in salt water. The water does not get into the mask hence preventing the heavy gulps of water you would have to deal with. With this mask, it is easy to breathe like you would do naturally underwater.
The silicone quality is soft and safe to use. The mask fits snug to your face preventing any possible leakages and reduces facial pressure when snorkeling. It has a pull strap to adjust and customize a perfect fit.
- Food-grade silicone
- Dry snorkel technology
- Anti-fog design
- 180 degrees panoramic view
- Camera mount included
- Foldable breathing tube
- Adjusting buckle
MIDRY Full Face Snorkel Mask
- ★ AN UNBEATABLE SET – This starter set is truly unmatched in value. Combining a Full Face Snorkel Mask, a bottle of Anti Fog Spray, a Mesh Carrying Bag and an eBook with the top 10 snorkel spots in the world, MIDRY raises the bar in adventurous snorkeling.
- ★ OPEN UP YOUR WORLD - With a 180 degree field of vision, these full face snorkel masks open up a whole new world of underwater adventure. No longer will you need to hold a breathing tube in your mouth and clinch your jaw the entire time.
- ★ BREATH EASY – We’ve revolutionized the snorkel with this modern design. The full-face mask has a vertical spout that allows the user to breath just as easily as they would on land.
- ★ OUR PROMISE - Remember, with MIDRY, you never have to worry about losing money on a poor product or dealing with an unresponsive vendor. We’ve got you covered from summer to summer and every time in between! Click "Add to Cart" and we'll take care of the rest.
The MIDRY Pro Snorkeling starter pack has everything you need to get the adventure started.
A full face snorkel, anti-fog spray, mesh carrying bag and an eBook with the top 10 snorkel spots in the world to really get you excited.
The full face mask has a breath easy design with a vertical spout.
Perfect for beginners to youth this mask is comfortable to use and easily adjusted.
The mask does use an anti-fog design although the purchase does include a bottle of anti-fog in the kit.
A high quality product manufactured by a company with customer satisfaction in mind.
Premium quality and comfortable to use this product is durable and designed to last.
Dry snorkel technology means salt water can’t get into your mouth which prevents gagging. The separate breathing chamber also creates an airflow away from your main viewing visor.
Overall the MIDRY Pro Snorkeling starter pack is a quality started kit that is an ideal choice for beginners.
- Complete starter pack
- Easy to use
- Perfect for beginners and experienced snorkelers
Ocean Reef ARIA Snorkeling Mask
- 180 PANORAMIC VIEW - get a better view of life under the surface with a wider field of vision. The full face mask design sits further back on the face, allowing for unprecedented peripheral vision compared to traditional snorkel masks.
- DRY TOP SNORKEL - explore sea life with confidence knowing you won't be surprised by a gulp of water from a wave. The dry-top snorkel protects the airway from crashing waves, saving the snorkeler from distractions.
- PURGE VALVE - For the daring snorkeler that wants to go below the surface, easily clear excess water from the mask with a quick exhale
- UNRESTRICTED BREATHING - Internal ventilation allows for ease of breath while allowing everyone to breath through the nose, or mouth, or both.
- FOG FREE - the ability to both inhale and exhale within the mask naturally keeps the sight free of fog with the use for expensive defog.
The Ocean Reef Aria is a comfortable, easy to use and wear snorkel mask. The full face snorkeling mask is available in a few different sizes which makes it easy to fit to everyones face.
Breathing naturally whether that’s through your mouth or nose will feel normal with this mask.
The vision is super clear and there is an internal face mask partition which stops any fogging.
The snorkel has a dry top system which prevents any water from entering.
With a self purging valve at the bottom of the mask, if any water leaks inside it will also drain out – no need to take off the mask.
The snorkel is also detachable which makes for ease of transport, it is also light made from durable thermoplastic materials. Although the snorkel is detachable it doesn’t leak when re-attached correctly.
Available in 7 different colors and four different sizes the Ocean Reef Aria is a popular choice amongst many.
- Detachable snorkel
- Lightweight and durable
- Comfortable fit
- 7 colors to choose from
HEAD Sea VU Dry Full Face Snorkeling Mask
- An internal oro-nasal pocket allows for breathing with nose and mouth
- Full face window gives you more visibility than any mask
- Minimal fogging due to vented air channels: inhale and exhale air through different paths
- Dry snorkel on top for streamlining and minimal water entry while submerged
- One-way valve on bottom of mask to clear water
The Head Sea Vu Mask allows for natural breathing without fogging up your mask.
Dry snorkel comes attached to the mask and it is fixed – this can be an issue for some wanting to transport it.
Although it also means you do not need to worry about attaching it correctly before use.
High quality seals made from flexible silicone, this mask is very comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
The seal is also watertight meaning no water can enter your mask.
Available in seven different colors and six different sizes there truly is something for everyone and every face size.
A size guide is available so be sure to check and measure your own face before purchasing. Customers have mentioned that the sizing runs a tad small – something to bear in mind if you are borderline with sizing.
The Head Sea Vu Mask does not have a GoPro mount so if you had plans for this then opt for a previously reviewed mask.
- Natural breathing & naturally fog resistant
- Available in seven colors
- Comfortable to wear for extended periods of time
Ninja Shark Snorkel Mask Full Face Set
- EQUALIZER FULL FACE SNORKEL MASK. Built using the high-quality, non-toxic silicone, this new 2019 Ninja Shark Pinch Your Nose Face Mask is the result of hard work and innovation to enhance your snorkeling experience. It do so by solving two of the biggest issues that come with a regular, full face snorkel mask – you can now pinch and touch your nose for proper equalization and it comes in a general size that fits all aged 12 and up but NOT recommended for very small (narrow) or very big faces.
- COMPLETE PACKAGE. To enhance every snorkeling adventure, the adjustable, Equalizer Full Face Snorkel Mask comes complete with an included mesh bag, dedicated waterproof bag and a waterproof phone case, perfect for this holiday gift. The mask is also outfitted with a custom-designed, action camera mount that fits all GoPro cameras, as well as other brands, so you can get all those underwater shots from virtually every angle.
- MAXIMUM VISIBILITY. Designed with a unique, inner tube design – two outlets and one inlet – this mask allows you to breathe through the nose and mouth at the same time without fogging up. While other brands only have two intakes for shared inhaling and exhaling channels, the Ninja Shark boasts three intakes for totally separated inhaling and exhaling channels to help ease fogging. It also includes an additional breathing chamber that has twice the ventilation of any other regular masks.
- NO MORE CO2 BUILD-UP. The custom-engineered snorkel tube features an arched design that sits at just the right angle to allow for optimum breathing. Furthermore, an extra channel for air exhaling has been added to reduce the build-up of CO2 entirely, providing twice the ventilation for more fresh air flow. Not only does it reduce fogging, but it also allows you to breathe even better than before.
- IMPROVED ANTI-LEAK SEAL. Boasting an improved, anti-leak design, this full face snorkel mask includes a durable silicone insert that creates a watertight seal to keep water out of your mask and in the ocean where it belongs. The seal is comfortable enough to keep you snorkeling all day without feeling a drop of water on your face, and if the water does somehow find its way in, simply tilt your head back and it will drain back out through the chin valve.
The Ninja Shark Full Face Snorkel Mask is designed using high-quality, non-toxic silicone. The silicone texture is soft enough and includes a unique design that allows you to pinch for proper nose equalization. The mask comes in a general size that fits all from 12 years and up.
As an excellent value for money, this mask comes as a complete package. It includes a mesh bag, a dedicated waterproof bag, and a waterproof phone case. The mask also features a custom-designed action camera mount that fits all GoPro cameras. This complete package enhances your snorkeling experience altogether.
The design of this mask features a unique inner tube style with two outlets and one inlet. This design allows you to breathe through the nose and mouth at the same time while eliminating fog that might build up in the process. With the separate inhaling and exhaling channels, the mask is less likely to collect fog.
The mask also has an improved, durable silicone skirt that creates a watertight seal to keep water out of the mask. The seal formed is comfortable to keep you underwater all day without feeling the tight effect around the face.
- Non-toxic silicone
- Complete package
- Includes a camera mount
- Unique inner tube design
- Arched snorkel tube
- Anti-leak seal
Types of Full Face Snorkel Masks
There aren’t actually different types of full face snorkel masks.
They tend to utilize similar mask designs as well as snorkel technology to ensure that the best possible results are achieved.
However, there are certain distinctions in each design that do make each of the masks stand out from one another.
It may be the size of the window of the mask. Or, it could be that there are certain additional features such as GoPro mounts available.
The masks could also differ in the size range that they offer to customers as well.
How To Buy A Good Full Face Snorkeling Mask
If you want to make sure that you are making the right decision, just choose from one of the full face masks that are available in this article.
Nonetheless, it is also important for you to be able to tell the difference between a good full face mask and one that is a rip-off.
Also, it is also vital that you get the full face mask that is right for you.
This cannot be stressed enough when you are looking for the right full face snorkel mask and that is getting the right size.
Even if you choose to ignore all of the other advice given, this is something that you need to adhere to quite strictly.
Selecting the wrong size could actually lead to the mask being quite useless for you.
So, how do you choose the right size?
Well, this involves measuring your own face first.
The measurements need to be taken with your mouth closed and it is a good idea to have someone help you out.
This will ensure that the measurements are more accurate.
Now, measure the distance from the bridge of your nose to the tip of your chin.
You will need to compare this length with the mask sizes that are provided for each of the masks.
It is important to note that each company has its own sizing system.
What one brand may consider to be small may be quite different in terms of another brand. Some companies also choose to combine sizes.
For instance, they will say that one mask can fit individuals with small and medium face sizes.
This means that there will be greater tightening options with the straps.
Nonetheless, it is a good idea to double check that this mask will, in fact, fit you before buying it.
As long as you find a company that can fit you perfectly, you have a lot of freedom in making your choice.
Just make sure that the company uses quality materials for the mask including silicone for the skirt.
This is quite pertinent if you have delicate skin that may be sensitive to certain materials. If you are quite the adventurer, it can also help to have a hardier mask as well.
For instance, with shatterproof, you have a better chance of your mask lasting you longer.
Not to mention, it will be able to survive those intense trips through the airport luggage system unscathed.
The straps and buckles also play a role in which mask is right for you.
If you are ever planning on snorkeling alone, you are going to need straps that you can manage by yourself.
Therefore, they should be easy to tighten, loosen, as well as fasten.
You should also check on the material of the straps for both comfort as well as flexibility. Typically, straps made from silicone offer a bit more flex than others.
How to Use a Full Face Snorkel Mask
Now, for the important portion of the article – how to use a full face snorkel.
Before going any further, there are some things that you need to keep in mind at all times.
Full face snorkel masks are comfortable and convenient to use.
That being said, they do have their limitations. It is vital that you follow these rules at all times when wearing full face masks:
- Do not attempt any form of diving including scuba diving or freediving
- Avoid strenuous swimming with the masks on
- If at any point you feel light headed, stand up and take the mask off immediately
If you are inexperienced at either snorkeling or swimming, you should never swim alone. Always have someone else watching out for you at all times. It is very easy to panic underwater even with the security of a full face mask and you may need some assistance.
The first thing you need to do is to make sure that the mask is adhering to your face. Before securing the straps, press the mask against your face and inhale so that it sticks to your face.
A good sign that is fitted properly is that if you do not have to keep sucking the mask in to make it stick. Once you are comfortable with the fit, fix the straps so that the mask is secured against your face.
If your snorkel should dip under the water without you realizing it, you may feel that it is difficult to breathe for a short while. This is because of the dry technology that is sealing up the water. Simply drift upwards towards the surface to get access to air once more.
Sometimes, if the snorkel is not secured tightly enough, water will enter the mask. Do not panic as the masks are equipped with automatic drainage valves. Just stand up with your head out of the water. Lifting your head up will cause the water to drain out.
Please always take the necessary precautions when swimming and snorkeling. It is the only way to ensure your safety. Always pay attention to your surroundings as well as the changes in the waves and water that you are in. Apart from that, don’t forget to have fun on your snorkeling adventure!
Finding the best full face snorkel mask doesn’t have to be difficult. There are countless models available so be sure to read through my detailed reviews and comparisons before making your decision. If you have tried a full face mask and think it’s worth mentioning, please leave me a comment below!
Best Full Face Snorkel Mask
Full face snorkel masks are a must for those who are new to snorkeling or who struggle to use conventional masks and snorkels. The products reviewed in this post are all high quality, so read through until you find the one that suits you best!
- Tribord EasyBreath Full Face
- Easy Snorkel Full Face Snorkeling Mask
- Pankoo Snorkel Mask
- WildHorn Outfitters Seaview 180 Degree Panoramic Snorkel Mask
- Vaincre 180° Full Face Snorkel Mask
- Greatever Newest Version View Panoramic Snorkel Mask
- Full Face Snorkel - Snorkeling Mask Set
- MIDRY Full Face Snorkel Mask
- Ocean Reef ARIA Snorkeling Mask
- TOPJUM Upgrade Full Face Snorkel Mask
- OutdoorMaster 180° Snorkel Mask
- HEAD Sea VU Dry Full Face Snorkeling Mask
- DIVELUX Snorkel Mask
- OMORC Full Face Snorkel Mask
- Ninja Shark Snorkel Mask Full Face Set
- Full Face Snorkel Mask Foldable