Kayaks are a fun addition to a family holiday and inflatable ones make it all the more easy to transport and store. Inflatables have come a long way over the years and you can actually purchase high quality, durable vessels that offer great value for money.
The ease of use and mostly the ease of transport and storage is arguably the most appealing feature of these kayaks.
If you are going on a road trip then an inflatable takes up very little room in your trunk. You never know what lakes or streams you may pass that call for a little adventuring and exploring.
So we know that these are a great idea so let’s take a deeper look into the different models and styles available.
Detailed Reviews of the Best Inflatable Kayaks
Challenger K1 Kayak
$86.39 in stock
1 used from $86.19
- Nimble, durable kayak is made of durable welded material with eye catching graphics for added safety on the lake or slow moving river
- Cockpit is designed for comfort and maximized space, and inflatable I beam floors add stability. Removable skeg provides exceptional directional movement
- Cargo net to store extra gear, and grab line on both ends of kayak; Inflatable seat with backrest
- Comes with 84 inch aluminum oar, repair patch and Hi output manual hand pump; Rugged vinyl construction
- Measures 30 by 15 by 108 inches (W x H x D), with 27.2 pound weight and 220 pound maximum capacity
Intex Challenger K1 Kayak, 1-Person Inflatable Kayak Set is incredibly simple to transport and use.
- Durable design and build
- Comfortable to sit in and spacious
- Additional stability in the form of inflatable I-beam flooring
- Cargo net for gear
- Inflatable seat and backrest
- A hand-pump and oar included
The Challenger K1 Inflatable Set is made from welded material is stable and durable.
There are also beams that can be inflated for additional stability in the flooring of the kayak if you wish.
Comfortable to use as a result of the inflatable seat and backrest it is also spacious. A hand-pump is included making it very simple to inflate.
Should you need it the Challenger also comes with a repair patch as well as the 84-inch aluminum oar.
Thanks to the inflatable seat and backrest this kayak is quite comfortable to use. It is also quite spacious and simple to inflate with the hand-pump that is included.
In total the Intex Challenger K1 Kayak, 1-Person Inflatable Kayak Set measures 108 inches long x 30 inches wide by 15 inches deep making it simple to transport and store.
It is ultra-lightweight at 27.2 pounds and due to this has a 220pound maximum user weight capacity.
ADVANCED ELEMENTS Convertible Inflatable Kayak
$699.00 in stock
- Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improves tracking
- Three layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.Folded size 35 X 21 X 12 inches. Max Weight-550 pounds. Weight-52 pounds
- Pre-assembled at the factory; simply unfold, inflate, and attach the seats
- High support, adjustable padded seats provide comfort for hours of paddling
- Three seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem
The Advanced Elements Convertible is a tandem inflatable kayak that performs exceptionally well.
- Built-in ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking
- Three layers of material for extreme puncture resistance
- High support, adjustable padded seats
- An integrated pressure relief valve in the floor
- D-ring tie-downs
- Paddle holders
- 6 chambers & deck lacing
- Folded Size 35″x21″x12
The Advanced Elements is 15 feet long and 32 inches wide and weighs only 52 pounds. Given it is this lightweight it may come as a surprise that it has a maximum user weight of 550 pounds.
Adding to the ease of this kayak is that it is pre-assembled at the factory. All you need to do is unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
There are three different locations allowing you to paddle solo or tandem. It also comes with a convenient carry bag as well as a repair kit should you need it.
The user has the ability to close in the deck or open it right up allowing for ease of use and interchangeable decks.
Made with multiple layers of highly durable material the Advanced Elements Convertible is designed to last.
Sevylor Coleman Colorado
$447.39 in stock
- 18-gauge PVC construction is rugged for lake use , NMMA certified
- 1000D tarpaulin bottom and 840D nylon cover provide durable protection from punctures
- Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured
- Berkley Quick Set Rod Holders are adjustable for enhanced hands-free fishing
- Sevylor trolling motor fittings expand your fishing capabilities
The Sevylor Coleman is a 2 person, an inflatable fishing kayak that is durable and designed to last.
- 18-gauge PVC construction
- 1000D tarpaulin-bottom
- 840D nylon cover
- Multiple air-chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured
- Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
- Berkley® Quick Set Rod Holders are adjustable for enhanced hands-free fishing
- Sevylor® trolling motor fittings expand your fishing capabilities
- Paddle holders secure your paddles out of the way
With multiple air-chambers in the unlikely event of a puncture the other chambers will remain inflated.
Made from PVC this kayak has a solid tarpaulin bottom and nylon cover which add to the durability of this vessel.
Included are adjustable, comfortable seats for your day out on the water. In addition to this, there are rod-holders included as well as the option to add any other fishing accessories.
Storage areas in the mesh pockets allow you to take your must-have items out with you or any fishing tackle you may need.
The Sevylor Coleman kayak does not include a paddle or a pump so you will need to factor this into your purchase.
Aire Lynx II
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 0603403112440|
|Product Type Name||OUTDOOR_RECREATION_PRODUCT|
|Title||Aire Lynx II|
|UPC List||UPC List Element: 603403112440|
The Aire Lynx II is a tandem, inflatable kayak that performs exceptionally well. The kayak handles well and is extremely stable and simple to control.
- 12’6″ long
- AIREcell Material: Urethane
- Welded seam construction
- Leafield valve
- 10 year warranty
The Lynx II is convenient to travel with, store and it inflates within minutes. The total weight of the kayak is 43 pounds.
With 3 chambers for air, this kayak is designed with stability and control in mind and is an all-round performer across all water sources. This includes, waves and swell on the ocean, rivers and lakes.
If you were to use this for technical rapids the flat hull design makes it very easy to 2 people to maneuver.
There is also the option to use this kayak as a single kayak, giving plenty of room for cargo if you were to go on overnight trips. There are 17 sets of cargo loops between the floor and side tubes.
Included are the cheetah chairs which offer a good level of back support. They also have a back pocket where you can store other items.
Available in 5 different colors the Aire Lynx II comes with a 10-year warranty offering buyer peace of mind.
Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Inflatable Kayak
- Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking
- 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance
- PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat
- High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling
- Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak with the portability of an inflatable
The Advanced Elements AE1012 is the singular size inflatable kayak as one of the previously reviewed models.I
- 10’5″ long
- Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Durable double-coated Rip-Stop fabric
- Bungee deck lacing
- Molded rubber handles
- Storage compartment
- Welded seams
- Neoprene paddle guard
- Adjustable back support
- D-ring tie-down
- Skeg tracking fin
The AE1012 uses built-in aluminum ribs that define the bow and stern and work to improve tracking. This along with the 3 layers of extremely puncture-resistant material will have you out enjoying your kayak for years to come!
Included is an adjustable, high support seat as well as a convenient carry bag.
The AE1012 handles and paddles the waterways comparable to a hard shell kayak, however, this inflatable is much easier to transport and store.
Pre-assembled at the factory, setting this kayak up is very easy to do -simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
Measuring in at 10’5″ long and 32″ wide the total weight of the Advanced Elements E1012 is 36 pounds. It sits just one person and has a total weight capacity of 300 pounds.
Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak
$227.99 in stock
1 used from $227.99
- 2 person/ 500-b capacity, weighs 26-lbs, Suitable for upto Class III whitewater
- Great package for two includes SE330 Sport Kayak, 2 AB30 paddles, 2 inflatable movable & removable SEC seats, foot pump, repair kit, and carry bag with convenient shoulder strap
- Lashed down inflatable spray skirts with storage underneath
- Open and close drain valve with 5 deluxe 1-way inflation and deflation valves
- 2 skegs on the bottom for better tracking & speed
The Sea Eagle 330 is a popular, tandem kayak that includes everything you need for your day on the water.
- NMMA certified
- Self-bailing drain valve
- Three deluxe one-way valves
- Lashed down inflatable spray skirts
- I-beam construction floor
- Two skegs on the bottom for better tracking and speed
- Pressure gauge and repair kit
- Bow & stern grab line
- K-80 polykrylar hull material
- 3 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
This tandem, inflatable kayak has a 26-pound total weight and a maximum 500-pound load capacity.
Constructed from high-quality material this kayak is extra thick and puncture-resistant. Transporting, storing and using this kayak is easy.
Included with the kayak are an inflatable spray skirt, inflatable front and rear seats, two oars, reliable foot pump, and a carrying bag.
The Sea Eagle 330 measures 11 feet long and 34 inches wide and is very spacious. Rated for up to class III whitewater this kayak can handle just about anything!
Explorer K2 Kayak
$140.27 in stock
2 used from $127.99
- Comfortable for anyone: Kayak includes an adjustable inflatable seat with backrest; Cockpit designed for comfort and space
- Dimensions: Inflated size 10 feet 3 x 3 feet x 1 feet 8 inch; Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Directional stability: Removable SKEG for directional stability
- Increased visibility: In case of emergency, bright yellow color helps visibility
- Made for smaller bodies of water: Explorer k2 is made for smaller bodies of water including lakes and mild rivers
The Intex Explorer K2 Kayak is a suitable choice for regular use. It has incredible features that enhance your kayaking experience.
- Adjustable inflatable seat
- Equipped with a backrest
- Measures: 20 x 36 x 123 inches
- Removable skeg
- Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Increased visibility
- Comes with aluminum oars
- High output air-pump
If you are looking for a reliable kayak for regular use, then this is designed to match your expectations. It is well suited for small water bodies and works effectively where water turbulence is low. The kayak can be a useful tool for small lakes and mild rivers.
The 2-person kayak comes in a design that makes it comfortable for long hours of use. It features an adjustable seat which is inflatable to add on to the comfort. More to this, the kayak seat is equipped with a high-quality backrest to ensure you get the right posture when rowing in water.
The cockpit of this kayak comes in a design that suits different individuals. It is comfortable all around and has adequate space to fit two people without having to squeeze in there.
The overall size of this kayak is reasonably higher compared to similar ones at the price point. Also, it has a high weight capacity of up to 400 pounds which works well to support two mid-size adults.
There are moments when you will want to kayak beyond the shores for more adventure. On this note, you need a highly visible kayak, so it is easy to be located as you go far away from the shores.
It has a bright yellow color which makes it easy to see in case of an emergency. With the aluminum oars and a high-output air-pump, you are set to start on your adventure.
AIRHEAD MONTANA Kayak
- Airhead Montana Travel kayaks are Inflatable kayaks that are perfect for camping, vacationing, exploring remote areas, and cruising yachts
- Designed for lakes and moderate white water, this two person inflatable kayak is lightweight, compact, and portable
- All 3 air chambers are completely enclosed by rugged 840-denier nylon with UV and water-resistant coatings
- Made with Neoprene elbow guards for comfort when paddling and a stretch net in the bow and 6 D-rings at bow and stern for securing gear
- Bright orange inflatable kayak for safety and visibility on the water
If you are searching for a reliable kayak that you can carry around for vacations and camping, then the Airhead Montana Kayak is a suitable option.
- 2-person design
- 12 foot long
- Lightweight, compact design
- Semi-rigid heavy gauge PVC construction
- Front and back spray covers
- Tri-laminate reinforcements
- 2 Boston valves
- 6 D-rings
- Grab handles
One of the qualities of this kayak that stands out is the lightweight and compact design. With this kayak, you do not have to worry about fixing a kayak on the rooftop of your car.
It is inflatable, and you can deflate it when you need to pack it up in the trunk of your vehicle. Also, the lightweight design makes it comfortable to carry as you walk making it a suitable choice for regular use.
This kayak’s design beats many that you can find in the market. It is 12 feet long, and that is significantly longer than most standard models. This makes it spacious enough to carry two people comfortably. Also, it leaves enough area for you to move your feet freely. This feature makes it ideal for long hours of kayaking where you are prone to getting tired quickly.
The design features a semi-rigid heavy gauge PVC construction to ensure it can last a long time in the right condition. Also, it has a tubular I-beam floor which enhances comfort, allows adequate buoyancy and proper tracking on water. The movable and removable inflatable seats ensure you have the right back support for comfort.
The kayak is designed to work well in lakes and moderate white water. It is easy to inflate and deflates in seconds for quick and smooth functionality. For added comfort, this kayak has grab handles that help with put-ins and take-outs. With the high-quality components, you can be sure it will serve you longer.
Sevylor Big Basin 3-Person Kayak
$379.99 in stock
4 used from $284.43
- Heavy-duty PVC construction is rugged for lake use
- Tarpaulin bottom provides durable protection from punctures
- Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured
- Boston Valve is double threaded for easy inflation/deflation
- Adjustable seats move to fit you; Carry handles make it easy to carry in and out of the water
It’s agreeable that the quality of material used to make a kayak determines how well it withstands the different water conditions. This Sevlor Big Basin Kayak is designed to last longer while giving you an easy time setting it up.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction
- Tarpaulin bottom
- Multiple chambers for air
- Airtight system
- Boston Valve
- Adjustable seats
- Spray covers
- 3-person design
- Size: 12’ x 3” x 3’ 1”
The quality of this kayak is outstanding and makes it useful for regular use. It has a high-quality PVC construction which is sturdy and rugged for use in the lakes.
The PVC bears unbeatable strength to ensure it does not puncture or wear with time. With the tarpaulin bottom, you are assured of an extra layer of protection from logs and rocks that would pierce the kayak.
This inflatable kayak has a unique design that features multiple air chambers. These chambers come in handy to ensure the kayak retains optimal air in the event one is punctured. The chambers are independent, and so all the others are not affected when a puncture occurs on one. This design makes it ideal for people that go kayaking for many hours.
The kayak is easy to inflate and deflate. With the Boston valve, it gets easy to drive air in and out with minimal effort. Also, the valve has double threads for easy inflation or deflation when needed.
The kayak comes in a large size which can fit up to three people. This feature makes it useful for a group of friends or family that wants to adventure together. Also, it has adjustable seats that you can move to suit individual needs. The spray covers block slashes to ensure you remain dry all through your expedition.
Outdoor Tuff Stinger Inflatable One-Person Sport Kayak
- Rigid & Durable: The (3) puncture resistant triple-layer PVC air chambers give this kayak the stiffness and resilience of a traditional kayak
- Ultra Portable: Only 25-pounds and transports easily in the included backpack
- Quick Inflation: High pressure valve and foot pump inflate the board to it's full 9-feet 1-inch by 30.25-inches by 13.5-inches in minutes
- Accessories: Includes an 87-inch lightweight rotatable paddle, an inflatable seat and (2) fins for optimal directional stability and maneuverability
- Warranty: 1 year limited Manufacturer's warranty.Please refer user manual attached below for instructions and troubleshooting steps
When searching for a suitable kayak, it is essential to check the weight especially if you intend to carry it around for vacations and camping. The Outdoor Tuff Inflatable Kayak has a lightweight construction for easy use.
- Rigid construction
- Triple layer PVC
- Weighs 25 pounds
- High-pressure valve
- Dimensions: 9’1″ x 30.25″ x 13.5″
- Comes with an 87-inch paddle
- Included an inflatable seat
- Two fins included in the package
The kayak has fantastic quality and strength; thanks to the construction. It features durable triple-layered PVC which ensures it can withstand rough and rugged waters. Also, the PVC material is puncture-resistant which makes it durable despite regular use in different water conditions.
One design feature that makes this kayak ideal for regular use is the multiple air chambers design. The chambers give the kayak a stiff feel to it while ensuring the right buoyancy for comfort and safety in the water. Also, if at any point one of the chambers loses the air, all the rest will keep the kayak floating and hence safe for you.
It can be challenging to choose kayak accessories for full functionality when in water. The Outdoor Tuff Kayak comes in handy by providing you with the basic essentials for a seamless kayaking experience. It comes with an extra-long 87-inch paddle, adjustable seat and two fins. The paddle is lightweight and rotatable making it reliable for starters.
Generally, this kayak is the best for travel and kayaking away from home. It is super lightweight which makes it ideal to carry in the trunk of your car. Also, it comes with a carry bag which makes it easy to pack, carry and store. It is the ideal solution for regular use regardless of the skill level.
Advanced Elements FireFly Inflatable Kayak
- Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking
- A unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design
- Twistlok valves and a high flow Spring valve allow for quick setup time
- Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance
It can be a tough task to settle on a compact kayak without the guarantee that it will serve you for some time. But, with the Advanced Elements’ Firefly Kayak, you can keep your worries at bay.
- Inflation valves
- Mesh pocket
- Splash diverter
- Rubber molded hands
- Landing plate
- Heavy-duty PVC construction
- 600 D polyester cover
- Weighs 16 pounds
- Measures 7’10” long
This kayak comes with several unique features that make it worth a buy. It features a bow & stern which have fixed rigid forms that help to cut through the waves. This feature ensures you stay on course without doing much on your side. The bow & stern are built into the cover which helps to increase the performance of the kayak in the water.
The kayak has Twistlok valves and high spring valve which ensure it is easy to inflate and deflate the kayak. It comes in premium quality PVC for the main chamber.
This material is known for its resistance against punctures which makes it suitable for rough water conditions. Also, the material gives the kayak a stable feel without putting up the extra weight on it.
On this note, the kayak is suitable for travel and camping. It weighs 16 pounds which is relatively low compared to other kayaks of similar design. It is essential to note that the kayak is built for use by one person and can hold up to 250 pounds. It has a reasonable length for single-person use and leaves a small area for free movement of feet.
Comfort in a crucial factor and this kayak keeps up. It features rubber molded handles which provide a comfortable grip to kayak for hours. Also, it has a splash diverter that ensures you remain as dry as possible during the excursion. With the quality and the amazing features, the kayak is worth the investment.
Sea Eagle 380x Inflatable Kayak with Pro Package
- Extra-tough inflatable kayak designed for two to three adults and gear (holds 750 pounds max)
- 1,000-denier, polyester-supported, high-pressure fabric resists all punctures
- Four extra-large, easily convertible drains work in both wet and dry conditions
- Exterior: 12' 6" x 39" / Weight: 40 lbs. / Interior: 11' 9" x 15" / Inflation Time: 8 mins. / whitewater Rating: Suitable up to Class IV
- Deluxe Package includes: Hull, Two 7'10" AB30 Paddles, Two DKS Deluxe Inflatable Kayak Seats, Kayak Carry Bag, Hand Pump, Slide in Swept Back Skeg, Repair Kit and instructions
A kayak that allows a large weight capacity takes away the worry of whether it is safe for you or not. This Sea Eagle Inflatable Kayak can hold up to 750 pounds to the maximum which is way too high to suit individual needs.
- Three chambers
- 1000 denier reinforced material
- Quadruple overlap seam
- Two Halkey Roberts air valves
- Weighs 47 pounds
- Measures 12’6” x 3’ 1”
- Can hold up to 3 adults
If you are looking for strength and stability in a kayak, then this Sea Eagle 380x is the ideal choice. It is made from durable 1000 denier high-pressure fabric which is supported by polyester for extra strength. This material combination ensures it can withstand rough waters and still retain the quality.
Along with the quality fabric, the kayak features quadruple electronic-welded seams that ensure every component material is held together entirely. Also, the seams ensure there is no possible leakage after inflating which assures you that it will remain afloat in water.
It has an integrated bow and stern spray skirts with water-deflecting guards. These help to prevent water away from the kayak keeping you dry and comfortable. Also, it features four large, easy-to-convert drains that work well for both wet and dry conditions. Whatever the state of water is, the kayak still floats.
When it comes to convenience, it is essential to find a kayak that comes with the necessary accessories for a start. This one has an inflation pump, two 8-foot double-ended paddles, tie-down points, and firm handles. Additionally, it provides a storage bag and a repair kit with all the essential tools.
Aquaglide Rogue XP Two Inflatable Kayak
- Capacity: 400 Lbs (181 Kg) 1-2 Person
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Specs: 10'0" L X 35" W (305 Cm L X 89 Cm W)
- Weight: 25 Lbs. (11,3 Kg)
- Model: 58-5215026
A kayak can be useful for a couple of different activities. If you are looking for a recreational, fishing or diving kayak, then this Aquaglide Rogue XP is the ideal choice.
- Durable PVC floor
- Duratex hull material
- 600 D Polyester reinforcement
- Rear accessory straps
- Padded handles
- Mesh-storage pocket
- Integrated fishing rod-holders
- Fin system
- Supportive seats
- Measures: 10’ x 35”
- Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
The design of this kayak allows easy use on a regular basis. It features a solid outline and an open stern which allows easy re-boarding from the water. The open cockpit helps to enhance drainage with minimal effort. These features make the kayak adaptable to a variety of water activities including fishing.
The floor of this kayak utilizes an inflatable chamber with the Aquaglide X-beam technology. This produces a still and durable PVC beam floor for stability and strength of the kayak. The Duratec hull material is reinforced with 600 denier polyester for long-lasting quality. Also, this blend protects the kayak damage arising from harmful UV rays.
The kayak has rear accessory straps that come in handy to provide reliable storage for toys and other gear. The sturdy padded handles fitted on the kayak go all around it to ensure it is easy to board and carry the kayak from any angle. It also comes with a mesh-storage pocket and integrated fishing-rod holders which make it useful for fishing.
It is essential to consider the design of the seat if you intend to use the kayak more often. This particular one has supportive core seats with high backrests for extra lower back support. This feature contributes to the comfort of the kayak and also allows you to paddle for longer without suffering back stiffness or strain.
Driftsun Rover 220 Inflatable Tandem
- Durable & Lightweight - Fully inflates to a full sized kayak in less than 10 minutes and weighs a manageable 28 Lbs. 1000D Reinforced Layered PVC side tubes, Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin bottom provides durable protection from punctures
- Stable & Maneuverable - Rigid High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor, Removable Flat Water Tracking Fin, and ample rocker profile deliver unmatched stability and control in rough and flat water
- Adventure Ready - Whitewater Rating: Suitable up to class III and IV rapids, 8 Self Bailing Ports, Plentiful Tie Down Points for Gear and Front Action Camera Mount
- Package Includes - (2) Adjustable EVA Padded Seats with High Back Support, (2) Adjustable Aluminum Kayak Paddles, Deluxe Double Action Hand Pump, Rear Tracking Fin, and Travel Bag
- Kayak Specifications - Exterior: 12.5’(L) x 38”(W) x 13”(H) / Weight: 28 Lbs. / Capacity: 600 Lbs. 2 Adults + Child, Gear, or a Furry Friend / Inflation Time: 9 Mins. / Inflation Pressure: 3 PSI Side Tubes & 6 PSI Floor
As a starter, the last thing you want to deal with is a kayak that takes a long time to inflate. The Driftsun Rover 220 inflates in less than 10 minutes, so you have a quick setup to save on time.
- 1000D reinforced layered PVC side tubes
- Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin bottom
- High-pressure drop stitch floor
- Removable flatwater tracking fin
- Adjustable padded-seats
- Comes with aluminum paddles
- Double action hand pump
- Weight 28 pounds
- Measures 12.5’ x 38” x 13”
This kayak is the ideal solution for regular use. It has a durable construction and inflates to a full-sized kayak in a few minutes. Also, it is lightweight and weighs 28 pounds. This is manageable, and so the kayak can work well for travel.
The quality of the kayak is unbeatable; thanks to the choice of materials. It features 1000D reinforced layered PVC for the side tubes. This material makes it easy for you to board and transport the kayak while ensuring you have the right grip. The bottom comes in heavy-duty PVC tarpaulin which protects from punctures that result from obstacles underwater.
It can be hard to remain stable in water especially for beginners. But, the design of this kayak helps to retain stability and allow easy maneuverability with minimal effort. It has a hard high-pressure drop stitch floor which enhances stability. Also, it has a removable fin and ample rocker profile to provide the right control regardless of the water conditions.
The kayak comes with the necessary accessories for a seamless experience. It includes padded-seats with high backrests and adjustable aluminum kayak paddles. These allow customization to individual needs. Also, the package comes with a pump, rear tracking fin, repair kit, and a travel bag.
Elkton Outdoors Comorant 2 Person Kayak
- INFLATES QUICKLY- The Elkton Outdoors Inflatable 2 Person Kayak inflates in only minutes from its compact storage size to a full size kayak! When fully inflated the dimensions of the kayak are (118in. x 35in x 16in) making kayak fishing more convenient than ever!
- RUGGED & DURABLE- Elkton Outdoors tandem fishing kayak is constructed with 18-Gauge rip resistant 1000D PVC making it tear and HOOK resistant so you dont have to worry about springing a leak when you are out on the lake!
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED- Includes all the fishing kayak accessories you need to hit the water including 2 Adjustable Seats, Rod Holders(2 Vertical & 4 Trolling), Double Sided Oars, Double Action Pump & Carry Bag!
- GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO CONVENTIONAL KAYAKS- Our Inflatable fishing kayak is compact and lightweight without compromising performance making it a great alternative to a traditional kayak!
- EASY TO REPAIR AND ADJUST- Three separate removable air chambers allows for quick and simple adjustments, diagnosis and repair!
Convenience when looking for a kayak means finding one that inflates in a short time, compact to pack, and provides the benefits of a full-size kayak. This Elktom Outdoors Kayak features all this and more for your convenience.
- 18-gauge rip-resistant 1000 D PVC
- Mesh storage compartment
- Premium seats
- Measures 10’ x 35” x 16”
- Weighs 27 pounds
- PVC tarpaulin-bottom
- Two paddles
- High-pressure pump
- Carry pack
The design of this kayak together with the construction features makes it easy to inflate and deflate. With the pump that is provided, you can inflate it to a full-size kayak in a few minutes. This quick inflation makes it suitable for regular fishing sessions leaving you more time to enjoy in the water.
It is constructed using high-quality and durable materials. It features 18-gauge 1000 D PVC which is rip-resistant. This material formulation ensures it can last an extended period with regular use. Also, it contributes to the stability of the kayak in water while remaining lightweight for convenience.
The kayak comes with two paddles which take away the hassle of finding compatible ones. Additionally, the kayak is equipped with rod holders which include two full-motion ones, two vertical and two angles rods. This provision is one of the elements that make it suitable for fishing. With the other accessories provided, you have an easy time setting up and kayaking.
The kayak considers the user’s comfort as a crucial factor. It provides premium seats with a comfort gel interior to provide the needed support. The seats do not require inflations and are easy to connect. Additionally, you can adjust to suit your needs. The mesh compartment is removable and easy to transport. It is perfect for carrying wet clothing and straps easily on the kayak.
It is clear that selecting the right kayak takes more than most people expect. One primary consideration is the size. If you need a one-person kayak, you could consider picking the smaller sizes for added stability in water. However, you ought to consider your comfort and ensure it leaves enough space around you, so you have an easy time kayaking.
For inflatable kayaks, the type of pump is a keen consideration. Any pump would do the job, but not all are compatible with the model of kayak you choose. While most designs come with a pump, you ought to ensure it works efficiently for the specific kayak. At this point, you should check the type and quality of the valve to ensure it can retain air for an extended period.
Depending on the length of the kayak, you might want to select paddles that match up to that size. Longer kayaks require longer paddles so that you can maintain stability without exerting too much pressure when paddling. Most kayaks come with compatible paddles, but if you get one without these, then you should consider the length.
The quality of material used is undoubtedly one of the most important features to look for. This is because it is bound to face rough conditions in water which would risk damage from punctures and scratches. High-quality PVC seems to be one of the best materials for the best inflatable kayaks. With other material reinforcement, the kayak can withstand different water conditions.
When considering the comfort of the kayak, the design of the cockpit determines your experience while kayaking. A good cockpit allows better control, space, and maneuverability even when the conditions are rough. You should aim for a snug cockpit considering your body size, so it gets easy to maintain control and remain stable all through.
Best Inflatable Kayak Reviews
Inflatable kayaks are rapidly growing in popularity. This is mainly due to the ease of inflating, deflating, storing and transporting these kayaks. They are high quality, quite difficult to puncture and offer great value for money! The inflatable kayaks reviewed are all great choices so set your budget and make your decision based on one of those listed above!
- Intex Challenger K1 Kayak
- ADVANCED ELEMENTS Convertible Inflatable Kayak
- Sevylor Coleman Colorado
- Aire Lynx II
- Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Inflatable Kayak
- Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak
- Intex Explorer K2 Kayak
- AIRHEAD MONTANA Kayak
- Sevylor Big Basin 3-Person Kayak
- Outdoor Tuff Stinger Inflatable One-Person Sport Kayak
- Advanced Elements FireFly Inflatable Kayak
- Sea Eagle 380x Inflatable Kayak with Pro Package
- Aquaglide Rogue XP Two Inflatable Kayak
- Driftsun Rover 220 Inflatable Tandem
- Elkton Outdoors Comorant 2 Person Kayak