There are countless reasons to use essential oils. Maybe you have a neighbor who has made salmon croquettes or curry goat for the millionth time, and you need something stronger than air freshener to block out the smell. Maybe your athletic child has a horrible habit of leaving his gym bag out or smelly shoes all over his room. You’ll need the best oil burners you can find to block out those alarming smells. Or, maybe it has nothing to with bad smells.
Essential oils also are used to just bring inviting, therapeutic fragrances into your home for mind-body medicine perks. The enchanting aromas may be pleasing to not only you but your guests too. While you should peruse oil burner reviews to make sure an oil burner is safe and effective, the one part that’ll totally be up to you is which fragrances suit you and your home best. Here are a few suggestions for both to help with your purchasing decision.
Best Oil Burners
Singeek Ceramic Tea Light Holder
- Novelty Natural bamboo wood & ceramic Design-Handcrafted wooden design, More water can be poured into the bowl and can be used much longer time about 6 hours.
- Multi-Functions-Can be used as a diffuser, burner, or Great Decoration for Living Room, Balcony, Patio, Porch & Garden.
- Easy To Use-Poured about 2/3 water into the bowl and then 5 - 8 drops of the oil into the bowl, Put the candle into the candle holder and light the candle below. The tea light warms up the essential oils in stone saucer to diffuse aromas and fragrance.
- SIZE Dimension:4.7" x 4.7" x 3.5" (12 cm x 12 cm x 9 cm), essential oil and candle are not included.
- Using Time-Tea lights usually burn out in 2.5 hours. Oil/water mixture may run out in 4-6 hours.After the water was burned out, the bowl will be very hot, you cant pour water into the bowl at this time, or the bowl will be broken. you can do this after the bowl is cool.
This bamboo wood and ceramic hand-crafted oil burner is a sight to behold. Not only is it pretty, but it can be used as a diffuser, a burner and delightful home decor.
- Can burn six hours or longer
- 7 inches x 4.7 inches x 3.5 inches
This oil burner is pretty simple to use. Pour ⅔ cup of water and five to eight drops of essential oil into the oil burner bowl.
Place a tea light candle in the bottom candle holder, and light per usual. The essential oils will diffuse and become more fragrant in the stone saucer.
As with most ceramic items, they can be fragile. Keep a watchful eye on the essential oils and water to make sure that they do not stain. Add water as needed after the bowl cools to avoid breaking it.
- Essential oils and tea light candles not included
- Tea light candles will burn out before essential oils; must replace regularly
- Must wait for bowl to cool to add more water or risk breaking bowl
According to oil burner reviews, you may also have to regularly clean soot off the bottom of the bowl or get used to seeing it, which hinders the “decoration” perk. Also, because the tea light candle is not covered, it’s also recommended to keep this oil burner away from children.
InnoGear Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
$19.99 in stock
2 used from $11.96
- Primitive and Natural Appearance: Inspired by nature, this essential oil diffuser is coated with wood grain which makes it look natural and original. It goes well with any decors and is a great gift for family and friends who loves the remarkable natural benefits of aromatherapy.
- Multiple Functions: This little device is multifunctional to serve not only as a diffuser to fill your room with natural fragrance, but also a vaporizer, humidifier that adds moisture to the air.
- 4 Timers & 2 Misting Modes: Press the "MIST" button to choose from 4 timer settings: Continuous mode/1H/3H/6H and long press the "MIST" button to choose the mist level from low to high, practical to use. Mist lasts for 6-7 hrs in strong mode and 8-9 hrs in weak mode.
- BPA Free & Smooth Mist: Adopts food grade material, the fine and smooth mist is cool to touch. InnoGear essential oil diffuser is safe to use, even for babies and the pregnant.
- Convenient & Waterless Auto off System: Designed with wide water tank, this essential oil diffuser is easy to refill and clean with no bother to unscrew the cap with great force and base has no spot or crevice that is difficult to reach. It will shut off automatically when water is about to run out, you can totally free your worry about it will dry running when you are sleeping.
This oil burner can double as a child’s night light or to set the mood for a romantic dinner date. It’s light without being too light and sets a zen-like mood.
- Adjustable mist switch from high to low
- Seven-color mood lighting (rotating, fixed, or none)
- Timer settings: One hour, three hours, six hours, steady
- 200 milliliters
With this BPA-free oil burner, you don’t have to worry about burnout in this natural wood decor. The diffuser will automatically turn off when the water level is too low. Or, you can add enough water (not more than the maximum) to let it run for the previously mentioned times.
In addition to lighting, the aromatherapy diffuser can also be used to assist in better breathing during cold-weather months.
- Diluted or chemical oils untested for purity may clog or corrode diffuser
- Oil burner reviews recommend regular cleanup to avoid buildup and diffuser not working
Even with the best lotion, dry, chapped skin tends to be hand-in-hand with cold weather. Diffusers such as these assist, specifically when used with essential oils, in making sure your skin doesn’t dry out as fast.
Gifts & Decor TEAR DROP OIL WARMER
1 used from $7.95
- Tealight candle and oil not included.
- Each piece is individually hand-painted and may vary in color.
- Material(s): METAL, PORCELAIN
- 4" x 4" x 7.62"
Each individually hand-painted tear drop oil warmer is a stunning way to enjoy your favorite fragrance by candlelight.
- 50 percent porcelain, 50 percent metal
- 4 inches x 4 inches x 7.62 inches
- Moss-green ceramic teardrop with slightly different color variations
Add a dollop of scented oil into the tear drop and hang on its hook. Light the tealight candle underneath and enjoy the show.
The tea light candle has a reasonable enough distance from the warmer to avoid immediate blackening on the bottom.
- Tea light candle and oil not included
- If oil dries out, it may leave a lasting smell
Keep a careful eye on this item. Several oil burner reviews have complained of smoke detectors going off or fire mishaps. As with any open fire item, these are best used in plain sight with enough oil to burn. Follow instructions included, and do not overfill.
COOSA Electric Oil Warmer
- ★ UNIQUE AND ELEGANT DESIGN:Our wax warmer is made of colorful glass with fireworks 3D effect design, a perfect addition to any contemporary home, office, gym, spa or studio. Wonderful gift for family and friends.
- ★AIR FRESHENER:This fragrance warmer can used with essential oils or Wax Tart,choose your favorite scents to fill your home with relaxing and aromatic scents that are sure to delight you and your guests ,give your room a fresh scent air,create a peacing and romantic atmosphere when you are working,meeting,reading,sleeping,exercising.
- ★ENERGY SAVING & ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION:The candle warmer uses a 25W bulb. Temperature stability, durability,non-smoking, non-polluting,fragrant quality and sweetness can be completely released.Works with wax cubes/melts, tarts, fragrant oil.
- ★EASY AND SAFE TO USE:Our wax burner is easy to operate.Plug in power,turn on the switch and soon the fragrance spreads all around the room, creating a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere.Warning: Do not let liquid flow to the bulb part of the incense burner.
- ★LIGHTING FUNCTION & QUALITITY WARRANTY: Our wax tart burner not only spreading fragrance all around, but also providing a bright vision in the home,office,bedroom room,baby room,living room etc. WARRANTY: 45 days money back & 6-month worry-free.
Who says fireworks decor can only be on the Fourth of July or other holidays? This glass electric oil warmer can blast off all year round. In its natural state, it’s bright already and brighter once the oil warmer gets going.
- 3-D fireworks design
- Glass container
- 5 inches x 5.9 inches
No need to monitor tea light candles with this glass oil burner. Just plug it into an outlet, turn on the switch and add fragrance into the small bowl on top.
In addition to being decorative and fragrant, it also lights up about as much as a small lamp. Replace the bulb inside of the glass oil warmer as needed, and make sure the wax does not spill from the bowl onto the bulb inside.
- Keep away from children and pets because glass sides and lid may be too hot
- Must wait several hours to clean or touch after turning off the oil burner due to heat
- Wax cubes may be too big for the shallow bowl
There is a 45-day money back guarantee and six months for a replacement, enough time to get familiar with the glass electric oil warmer.
Aromatherapy Essential Oil Burner
|Brand||We pay your sales tax|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 4933573143361|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 394; Length: 394; Width: 394|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 378; Length: 449; Weight: 67; Width: 406|
|Product Type Name||HOME|
|Title||Aromatherapy Essential Oil Burner Warmer Ceramic Tea Light Holder Ivory Flower Design|
Flowers are always a beautiful centerpiece on anyone’s table. The problem is they die after a few days. This aromatherapy essential oil burner has a flower that’ll hang around for the long run, and you don’t even have to stick your nose in it to enjoy the smell.
- Ivory color
- 4 inches x 4 inches x 4 inches
- Ceramic material
As with any ceramic oil burner, be careful with the temperature of this. It can be noticeably hot to the touch when the fire is lit.
Wait for it to cool off before cleaning. It’s pretty simple to use. Pour water and essential oils (as instructed) into the top “bowl” area, and slide your candle underneath.
- Must wait for oil burner to cool before cleaning or touching
In addition to the flower decor, the small holes along the sides of the oil burner will also show off small “light” areas, which makes this a great night light or mood setter for a romantic dinner centerpiece.
Elanze Designs Oil Glass Lantern Warmer
1 used from $17.38
- Warmer has three beautifully designed frosted glass pieces; Features a sentiment to touch the heart while capturing the eye with muted colors and soft glow
- Fill any room in your home with luxurious, soothing aroma; Place wax tarts or essential oils in the removable dish; No flame and soot-free residue
- Corded plug-in with on/off switch fits most standard electrical outlets; Safe, lightbulb heat source to melt wax or warm essential oils; Uses a 25-Watt light bulb (included)
- Lantern style design with contemporary metal frame creates a unique look in any decorating space of your home
- Protective form fitting packaging in custom box; To protect the product in transit some assembly required
The warmer says, “The best things in life are the people we love.” While that is true, what it doesn’t say is some of the best oil burners in life are the ones that can double as home decor and be the perfect gift for your quote-loving friends.
- Three frosted glass sides
- No flame, soot-free residue
- Off/on switch used to operate the 3-foot, corded plug-in warmer
- 5 inches x 4 inches x 4 inches
The 25-watt light bulb (included) on this device helps to warm the wax or essential oils on its removable dish, while providing a soft glow and colors to show off the quotes on each side of the glass lantern warmer.
The red indicator light confirms when the oil warmer is on. Shaped into a lantern-style design, the metal frame is home decor on its own—with or without the wax tarts or essential oils.
- One quote starts on the bottom of another quoted side
There will be minimal assembly of this oil burner required before first use.
Coo Candles Oil Burner Lamp Combo
- Black cord, slightly over 4 feet long. Lamp is approximately 7" tall and 7" wide.
- Can be used with our Coo Sleeves to adjust the color (see photos)
- Dimmer switch to adjust light and scent
- For use with wickless candles and oils!
- The lamp uses a small halogen bulb. Don't forget replacement bulbs! Search for Coo Candles Bulbs to ensure you are getting the correct ones - many of them look alike!
There’s something mesmerizing about seeing changing colors. It’s one of the reasons why autumn months are so beautiful, seeing the leaves change colors. Or, why Niagara Falls is such a popular tourist destination, specifically at night when the colors rotate. With an oil burner like this, you don’t need to travel to Canada or even outside to rake your leaves. Enjoy this from the comfort of your home.
- 4-foot long black cord
- Dimmer switch to adjust scent and light
- Small COO halogen bulb included
- White cylinder inside
This lighting decor is pretty easy to use. Place one cube of wax in the bowl at the top of the lamp. The heat from the 35-watt halogen light bulb will melt the wax within a reasonable time.
If the light inside the oil burner is too bright, you’ll have the option to switch it from high, medium or low. You will need a Coo Sleeve—that work best in COO memory boxes, jasmine oil burners and bonsai lamp oil burners—in order to enjoy the changing colors.
- May need to purchase select Coo Candles Bulbs instead of universal bulbs
- Coo Sleeves optional (not included) for color change
The oil burner reviews confirm that this device may need to be on its highest setting in order to work well, which may ruin the mood for a romantic lighting setting. But if you’re a magnet for changing colors and bright lighting, this is the best oil burner for you.
Memory Box Picture Frame Oil Burner Combo
- The Coo Candles Memory Box is a candle warmer lamp that is designed for use with our wickless candles. It's also a photo frame! All four sides have removable panels to slide your pictures in between.
- Simply break off one cube of wax, place it in the bowl at the top of the lamp, and the heat from the 35 Watt halogen light bulb will melt the wax and spread the scent. Purchase our Coo Sleeves and you can change the color of your lamp whenever you want!
- Can be adjusted from low, to medium, to high, by a dimmer switch on the black cord. Each side of the lamp holds two pieces of acrylic panels that a photo can be placed in between.
- Uses a small halogen bulb. Don't forget replacement bulbs! Search for Coo Candles Bulbs to ensure you are getting the correct ones - many of them look alike! The lamp sits on a circular base that allows the lamp to be manually rotated simply by giving it a spin! This truly is a one of a kind candle warmer!
- Can also be used with oils. Purchase our Coo Sleeves with this item to change the color of the lighting anytime you want! Comes with one set of Photos (Scenic photos shown in main image)
While other oil burners have their own ready-made designs, you’ll have the ability to make this one whatever your heart desires, with the help of four photos you think suit it best.
- Removable, acrylic panels to insert photos
- Light adjustment option in low, medium or high
- Small COO halogen bulb included
- Circular base to rotate photos
Simply add one cube of wax onto the bowl on top of the lamp. The 35-watt light bulb will heat up to melt the wax and light up the photos included. (Oil burner reviews guesstimate the photo sizes at about 4-½ inches x 4-¼ inches.) You can choose to alternate between wickless candles or oils, whichever suits you best.
- Coo Sleeves optional (not included) for color change
- Rotation is manual, not automatic/electronic
- May need to purchase select Coo Candles Bulbs instead of universal bulbs
If you don’t want to add your own photos, you’re welcome to leave the scenic images that are already included with the oil burner.
Tomixxx Tie Dye Oil Warmer
- 【MATERIAL】: Glass
- 【USAGE】: Use as a night lamp , also can works with essential oils or wax cubes
- 【EASY AND SAFE】: UL wire, Plug in power, Stepless dimmer switch , Plug in bulb replace easily
- 【Place of use】: Bedroom room, shower room, living room, office etc., A perfect gift
- 【Warranty】Simple and convenient return process. 1 year warranty and 30 days no reason to return.
This glass electric oil warmer has an enchanting color scheme that comes in white, blue or purple. With the mirrored base, it’s already a stand-alone decorative piece, but melting essential oils make it even more inviting.
- 5 inches x 4.5 inches glass material
- Mirror glass dish separate
- Built-in on/off switch
- Comes in gift box
With a power cord that measures 36 inches in length, this may be just long enough to plug in from a coffee table or surrounding areas. Use the dimmer switch to control how bright the light is.
However, judging from the oil burner reviews, many have found that it takes a little longer than usual for the wax tarts to melt. It may be advisable to leave on high before trying lower settings or use essential oils instead.
- Must let cool before handling or cleaning
- May take longer than usual to melt wax
Whether you want to use this as an oil burner or a night light, it is suitable for both. The perk of using an oil burner with a light option built into it is even when you run out of wax or essential oils, it’s still fun to use.
A Womans Prayer Oil Warmer Burner Diffuser Fragrances
- An elegant decoration that inspires a feeling of serenity! Stone, resin and glass.
- Candle and oil not included. 5 1/4" diameter x 4 3/4" high.
- SYMBOLIZING THE STRENGH OF WOMEN'S UNITY..
The yogi in your life will be especially impressed by this trio women in prayer, or Namaste, position. (“Namaste” means “I bow to you” and is usually said with your hands together in prayer position, near your heart.)
- Stone, resin and glass material
- 5 ¼ inches x 4 ¾ inches
- Glass top bowl is removable
This oil burner is pretty simple to use. Light a votive candle in the bottom area, and pour essential oils on the clear plate above.
- Candle and essential oil not included
- Bottom of glass may burn easily, must clean often
- Several oil burner reviews confirm that the top glass is too thin
In addition to giving an immediate sense of peace, this oil burner is also pretty stress-free to replace. Because the glass parts on the top and bottom can be removed, if either one shatters, they are a reasonable size to replace at various discount stores. To avoid potential breaks, keep this oil burner out of the reach of children and pets. This piece may do well on a high shelf or a yoga studio.
In addition to complementing your home decor, leaving a lasting fragrance, and helping to guard against colds and humid air, essential oils can be incorporated in your home in other ways too. If you’re concerned about excess electricity or open candles, consider using lava stone beads instead. Just pour, let sit and enjoy. There is nothing to plug in or be concerned about burning. Similar to potpourri, the longer these lava stone beads are able to marinate in the oils before use, the longer the smell may last. (The strength of the fragrance is also significant.)
However, if you want to be able to control the essential oil fragrance lasting longer and louder, an oil burner is the way to go. As you can see from the ones above, some require more attention than others. And before purchasing your next oil burner, become familiar with how to clean it. Properly operating and keeping up the cleanliness on the oil burner device may help it last longer.
Best Oil Burners
Oil burners are a fantastic way to enhance your home environment. Read through these reviews before making your decision!
- Singeek Ceramic Tea Light Holder
- InnoGear Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
- Gifts & Decor TEAR DROP OIL WARMER
- COOSA Electric Oil Warmer
- Aromatherapy Essential Oil Burner
- Elanze Designs Oil Glass Lantern Warmer
- Coo Candles Oil Burner Lamp Combo
- Memory Box Picture Frame Oil Burner Combo
- Tomixxx Tie Dye Oil Warmer
- A Womans Prayer Oil Warmer Burner Diffuser Fragrances