Snorkeling is a popular underwater recreation activity enjoyed around the world.
However, regardless of the location, you may not be able to fully enjoy the activity if you do not have the best snorkel gear.
These days, almost every manufacturer claims that they have the best items at hand.
As a wise customer, it is very important to distinguish the best snorkeling gear from the good ones.
I also have an up to date review and buyer guides for full face snorkel masks here.
For the beginner especially, finding quality gear from the beginning is going to assist in the best experience possible. Snorkeling with a constantly fogged up or leaking mask is not enjoyable and neither is breathing through a dysfunctional snorkel.
So, don’t leave your snorkeling experience to chance, ensure you have the very best time exploring the underwater treasures with the best gear!
In the following article I highlight the best products on the market as well as the common questions about gear. Including cleaning & maintenance, de-fogging tips as well as why you should buy your own gear over renting it.
Without further ado, let’s get straight into the best snorkel gear available!
Best Snorkel Gear
SealBuddy FIJI Panoramic Snorkel set + Premium Travel Gear Bag
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 0638865547851|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 460; Length: 1710; Weight: 475; Width: 880|
|Product Type Name||OUTDOOR_RECREATION_PRODUCT|
|Size||S/M Size 4 to 7.5|
|Title||SealBuddy FIJI Panoramic Snorkel set + Premium Travel Gear Bag ~ Vest Included|
|UPC List||UPC List Element: 638865547851|
Although not one of the better-known brands, this SealBuddy Fiji Panaromic has a lot to offer.
The mask is certainly the best part of this ensemble, with a four window panoramic panel.
It is quite easy to adjust and capable of fitting a variety of faces. Not to mention, it is also actually quite comfortable.
Perhaps the crowning glory, however, is that the panels can be easily substituted with myopic and presbyopic lenses. The snorkel in this bag is a fully dry model, making sure that no water will enter it.
The fins are also quite efficient with dual composite blades to minimize fatigue while swimming. Although I must say that these fins run fairly small.
The fins are adjustable but if you have large feet it may not be enough. The great thing about the fins, however, is that they are travel-sized which makes then perfect for traveling with.
- Panoramic view mask
- Energy-efficient fins
- Stylish and durable gear bag
- Though adjustable, fins don’t fit larger feet
The snorkel itself is fully submersible with a dry-top ball that keeps water out and lets the air in. It has a one way sealed purge valve that makes it easy to use without any risk of leaks. The tube is also bendable and comes with a hypoallergenic mouthpiece.
With a complete bag to house all your gear, this has mesh openings for ventilation and drying purposes but is also a solid, zipper bag. It comes with compartments for all your gear as well as room for any other accessories you may need.
Comfortable and adjustable this snorkel set is a great first set. With the SealBuddy snorkeling set, you are sure to get the best in terms of both, quality as well as design. It is something that you will be able to use for a long time to come. Despite the size issues, it is good value for money.
Cressi Palau Mask Fin Snorkel Set
- Includes: Palau short fins - silicone two window mask - 100% dry snorkel - carry mesh bag
- The dry snorkel has an original anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive
- Anti-Splash end with automatically closing valve | ergonomic shape for maximum comfort
- A skirt edge that adapts to most faces and a small inner volume
- Comes with strong rapid action buckles to adjust the strap
This Cressi Palau Snorkel is particularly useful for snorkelers who need to travel to their destination. This is due to the short blade fins.
These are a great deal more compact and therefore are easier to pack. They are also open heel with adjustable buckles, allowing for one set to be shared between several people.
The crystal clear mask is also a great feature, making your undersea adventure unbelievably vibrant. Due to the adaptable features, it easily fits a variety of faces.
This set contains a dry snorkel which helps to seal it off whenever you dive. Splash resistant means any choppy seas won’t interfere with the functionality. No one wants to be choking of saltwater! This is also very important for young ones and those beginning their snorkeling journey.
- Good quality
- Mask is very clear
- Short fins make for easy storage
- Masks can leak, depending on the size of wearer’s face
A great choice for the whole family, this beginners kit is available in a range of sizes as well as colors.
Although considered a beginners set the mask is made of high-quality materials. With two windows and high-grade silicone, this is a low profile mask which means it sits nice and close to your face.
As a result of the high-grade silicone, this mask fits your face comfortably and seals it very well. Easy to adjust, simply lengthen or shorten the straps via the buckle.
The included fins are comfortable and won’t rub or chafe your bare-feet. I particularly like the open heel feature, this along with being fully adjustable means it can fit just about any foot.
Cressi is a well-known brand so it is difficult to go wrong in buying this set. Although it is not the most professional bundle available, it will work fine for those who are just starting out with snorkeling. It is a good bargain too.
Seavenger Diving Dry Top Snorkel Set
- ALL AGES — XXS size available for kids and youth.
- EASY DRY TOP SNORKEL – Dry top splash guard and purge valve keep water out of the tube.
- COMPACT FINS — 16 inch short fins with open foot pocket are great for travel.
- PANORAMIC VIEWS – Single lens tempered glass mask resists scratches from sand.
- TRAVEL CONVENIENTLY – Fully packed set of 4 items measures 17 x 11 x 7 inches and weighs 2 pounds.
If you don’t want to spend a lot of money but still want a set that that will work, this Seavenger Snorkel is for you.
This is an all-around winner with the mask, fins, and the snorkel working well. The single-lens mask is a teardrop shape, allowing the mask to sit closer to your eyes, thus improving the view. Considered low profile, this mask is made of high-quality silicone for comfort and water sealing.
The big attraction is the lens itself is tempered glass which means it is shattered proof and built to last.
The snorkel also works quite well, making sure that no water enters into your mouth or lungs while you are diving.
There is a purge valve that helps you to easily get rid of water or spit that may accumulate while snorkeling.
- Affordable gear
- Meets all of your needs
- Compact set
- May not hold up with continued use
- Better suited for beginners
Available in just about any size and color you really can kit out the whole family from around a size 10 to adults size 13.
The fins are on the short side, but these do work well for vacations and other trips that require the set to be packed. Although short, these fins are powerful and agile enough to be used for other watersports such as bodyboarding!
To complete the kit is a mesh bag with a drawstring top. This is basic but holds all of your gear and allows it to breathe and dry out.
If you are not an avid snorkeler, this is one of the best snorkeling gear available! It could also be of the best value for you.
This is especially great if you are headed out on vacation. You may notice a lapse in quality after a while, nonetheless.
U.S. Divers Men's Lux Snorkel Combo Set
|Color||Aqua WITHOUT GoPro Camera Mount|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 0053242293969|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 500; Length: 1300; Weight: 400; Width: 700|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 470; Length: 2060; Weight: 430; Width: 1030|
|Product Type Name||OUTDOOR_RECREATION_PRODUCT|
|Size||SM / MD (Men 4-8.5, Women 5-9.5)|
|Title||U.S. Divers Men's Lux LX Mask with Purge, Pivot Fins and Phoenix LX Snorkel Combo Set, Small/Medium, Aqua|
|UPC List||UPC List Element: 053242293969|
This snorkel gear combo is composed of all the equipment needed in order to achieve an amazing snorkeling adventure: snorkel, mask, fins, as well as a travel bag.
Available in a range of sizes and colors the mask is made of a comfortable hypoallergenic silicone face skirt. The added bonus is the GoPro mount feature on the top of the mask, allowing you to attach your action camera to watch again later!
It also has a patented soft purge nose pocket as well as a channeled skirt design. On top of that, the lens offers a 180-degree view of the surroundings. The submersible snorkel is engineered specially to prevent the water from entering the tube.
- Mask fits well; offers enough space for individuals who have larger than average size noses
- Panoramic lens technology eliminates blind spots with its 180-degree view
- Super flexible and more comfortable snorkel
- Snorkel keeps water out
- Fins make it more comfortable and easier to swim
- Great quality bag
- Entire set is lightweight
- Detailed instructions on how to adjust the fins were not included
- Built-in whistle a bit awkward to use
- May be uncomfortable to individuals with long and narrow facial structures
The snorkel is comfortable and easy to use but this along with the flexible silicone and ergonomic design means chances of jaw fatigue are minimized.
Fins are included and they do have deep foot pockets. Adjustable via the straps, they are comfortable against the skin and don’t need socks to prevent chafe.
The travel bag included in this set is heavy duty and has plenty of compartments for all your gear and anything else. The only issue I have with the bag is that there isn’t much mesh for ventilation purposes. Just make sure your gear is dry before packing it away.
The U.S. Divers Men’s Lux LX Mask with Purge, Pivot Fins and Phoenix LX Snorkel Combo Set is a great hit with snorkeling gear enthusiasts. Each item in the set is made out of high-quality materials and is also well built. On top of that, it does not cost much and even exceeds expectations. Overall, this will turn out to be one of the most affordable sets available on the market these days and is really worth every penny spent.
Phantom Aquatics Cancun Mask Snorkel Combo
- Comfort fit liquid silicone skirt for water-tight seal
- Low internal volume silicone mask
- Double Feathered Edge Silicone Skirt
- Speed Clip Buckles, Adjust Quick and Easy
- Semi-dry top valve snorkel to help prevent water entry
If you are searching for an affordable, solid and functional snorkeling gear combo set, the Phantom Aquatics Cancun Mask Snorkel Combo is the right option for you. The only thing missing in this kit is the fins, so bear in mind you’ll need to purchase these separately.
For the current selling price, this option is no doubt very hard to beat. Among the best features are its semi-dry top valve for the snorkel as well as the low internal volume on the mask. This snorkel works great at preventing water from entering.
Available in a range of colors most people find equalizing is also not an issue because it is a low volume mask.
- 13 colors to choose from
- Prevents water from entering the snorkel
- Comfort fit liquid silicone skirt which assures water-tight seal
- Double feathered edge silicone skirt
- May not be comfortable for certain face sizes
With a double feathered edge silicone skirting this ensures you will have a watertight seal. This is important as no one wants to deal with a leaky mask and having to empty it every other minute.
If you are preparing for a snorkeling adventure and you want a snorkel set that is affordable yet highly functional, the Phantom Aquatics Cancun Mask Snorkel Combo is a good option. You do not have to worry about water entering the snorkel because this set will take care of it. This is also perfect for starters in the field of snorkeling.
U.S. Divers Cozumel Snorkeling Set
- COZUMEL SNORKELING SET: Comfort is key when it comes to underwater exploration. The ergonomically-designed snorkel set is made with dual-material construction that gives you a flexible, secure, customizable fit. Cozumel set includes an adult mask, snorkel, dual fins, and a travel bag. Fins are medium and fit 6.5 - 8 shoe size
- EASY-TO-USE: The Cozumel mask has a 3-Way adjust Pro-Glide buckle that allows you to easily fit the mask to your face for maximum comfort. Low profile two-window design and tempered glass lens offer a secure, leak-free, anti-fog experience streamlined fit for hours of comfortable, clear view exploring.
- SNORKEL: The Seabreeze snorkel has a comfortable, ergonomically-shaped mouthpiece designed to reduce jaw fatigue, and a one-way purge to easily clean any accumulated water. With Splash guard top uses Hydro-adhesion technology to prevent splashed water from entering snorkel barrel
- DUAL FINS: The large dual composite fins with vented blades provide excellent power and energy-saving efficiency with soft closed-heel foot pocket will snug and fit comfortably on your barefoot for Men's 6.5-8 shoe size enhance your snorkeling adventures when exploring and uncovering new depths
- EXPLORE ANYWHERE: The compact gear bag makes it easy to store and transport your snorkel equipment and has a mesh panel for quick drying to avoid mildew buildup on your gear. Whether you’re a first-time diver or a seasoned professional this set will amplify your next adventures
This snorkel gear set is a popular option these days. A lot of people who have decided to purchase this set have reported that it was a good choice for them.
U.S Divers is definitely one of the best brands available these days. This set comes with a Cozumel mask, a sea breeze snorkel, a Proflex fin, as well as a gear bag.
Available in a wide range of colors matching your swimsuit with the set is easy! A great choice for those on a snorkeling vacation.
The mask has a form-fitting silicone splash skirt as well as a splash top which means a watertight fit. You may be thinking this means it’s going to be tight but this mask is actually really comfortable.
- Reliable manufacturer reputation
- Unbeatable price for value
- Some users do not like the quality of the mask
- Some issues with water entering the snorkel
The mask has a two-window design which opens up the underwater world nicely. The nose section divides it which makes equalizing easy if you plan to dive with it or swim down to inspect some things below.
The snorkel itself is flexible and offers freedom to easily adjust it to the right position for you. Although splash resistant, there have been a few cases of water still getting into the snorkel.
With a full foot pocket for the fins, finding the right fit can be a little tough. This aside, due to the Proflex design cutting through the water is quick and easy.
To finish it off this kit comes with a mesh gear bag for convenient storage and ventilation. It also has a shoulder strap making it easy to carry.
If you are looking for quality and affordability combined, the U.S. Divers Adult Cozumel Mask/Seabreeze II Snorkel/Proflex Fins/Gearbag is your best option. As a snorkeling set carrying the U.S Divers brand, you can be guaranteed quality. It is one of the most affordable options out there.
Promate Snorkel Set
|Package Dimensions||Height: 500; Length: 2100; Weight: 320; Width: 900|
|Product Type Name||OUTDOOR_RECREATION_PRODUCT|
|Size||MLXL - Size 9 to 13|
|Title||Promate Black, MLXL, scs0003, Snorkeling Mask Fins DRY Snorkel Set Gear Bag|
The promate set includes the snorkel mask, dry snorkel, open heel fins as well as the nylon mesh bag.
Mask is a single-lens design, which is an entirely open area for panoramic views of the underwater world.
Using an adjustable buckle you can firmly attach the mask to your face and the silicon skirting makes it comfortable to use.
There is a snorkel splash guard that helps to stop any water unexpectedly entering your snorkel while your busy cruising around the water.
With a pre-curved mouthpiece it is flexible and easily sits in your mouth. In terms of value for money, it is hard to overlook this set.
- Lightweight fins
- Good snorkel
- Single-lens mask
- No purge valve
The fins are an open heel design which means they can be easily adjusted via the strap and release buttons. They work to reduce drag with the jet vented design.
I would classify this as an intermediate snorkeler set, it is a very low volume mask and very wide lens which really boosts your underwater vision.
The snorkel also has an integrated safety whistle although using this can be a little awkward in my opinion. Another good feature is the ergonomic mouthpiece which is great for reducing any mouth fatigue.
The lightweight fins are comfortable to use although purchasing a pair of socks would be recommended for extended snorkeling trips as the back strap can rub a little.
Kept together in the nylon mesh bag which is great for ventilation. Sealed shut via a drawstring, the bag is fairly budget but does its job.
Available in a wide range of colors and sizes this snorkel set can accommodate youngsters and adults.
Cressi Panoramic Wide View Mask Dry Snorkel Set
- A great equipment ready to use to enjoy snorkeling or scuba diving without any trouble.
- The panoramic masks have been designed to give you great visibility, fit, durability, and comfort.
- Mask made of hypoallergenic soft silicone to ensure a perfect sealing. Soft nose pocket for easy equalization. Lenses in tempered glass for safety and easy-to-clean. Push-button buckles to easily adjust strap length.
- The Supernova Dry is the first submersible dry top snorkel of Cressi. Great for youth to adults, anyone who wants to feel that much safer when they are snorkeling.
- The dry top valve eliminates water entry when submerged. A soft silicone mouthpiece reduced drastically jaw fatigue. Bottom purge valve to blow out the remaining water.
This Supernova Snorkel and mask is a very popular combination amongst beginners and experienced snorkelers and divers.
This is a high-quality set and the snorkel comes with an anti-splash end that has a specially designed valve that seals the tube while diving.
This prevents the water from going inside during submersion.
At the same time, the lower end also has a corrugated section with a smooth internal bore.
That prevents water from trapping inside the tube, thus enabling the excess water to drain quickly to the collection reservoir underneath.
- Its anti-splash top and valve works by sealing the tube when submerged
- Quick-release snorkel keeper
- Hypoallergenic corrugated tube and silicone mouthpiece
- A little loose at times in the mouth
- The top valve may get clogged through time
The Cressi Supernova Snorkel has been innovatively designed in order to keep the water out even when you are submerged, and while you are on the surface.
What makes it a good option is that it can allow you to breathe easily. The unique splash guard at its top reduces the entry of water when snorkeling, while the purge valve makes it easy for underwater swimming.
Available in 15 different colors you will just need to buy some fins to complete the set. The mask is high quality and made from durable polycarbonate with the lens made from tempered glass.
Using a double feathered edge skirt a perfect seal is made around your face, but it is also extremely comfortable to wear. Easily adjusted this mask and snorkel is a clear favorite amongst many.
If you are looking for a really ‘dry’ snorkel gear which will allow you to enjoy the activity at its best, this gear is your best choice.
FINIS Original Swimmers Snorkel
$30.00 in stock
8 used from $25.99
- High-Quality Snorkel: The Original Swimmer's Snorkel helps swimmers focus on technique and body position by eliminating the need to turn the head for a breath
- Snorkel Set: This FINIS snorkel has a purge valve that allows water to flow out of the tube without entering the mouthpiece
- Snorkel Gear: The FINIS Original Swimmer's Snorkel has an adjustable head bracket for quick adjustments and a universal fit
- Comfortable Swim Snorkel: Made with medical-grade silicone, this FINIS snorkel offers a comfortable mouthpiece, so you can focus on swimming
- About FINIS: Our mission is to simplify swimming through innovation, high-quality products, and a commitment to education
If you are looking for just a snorkel that can attach to your mask or googles then Finis has recently enhanced their design to attract more customers and swimmers.
This design is center mount and may also be used with any type of swimming goggle.
The mouthpiece is made out of soft transparent silicone which rests comfortably on the mouth. It also comes with a purge valve at its bottom.
On the other hand, the top connects to the breathing tube.
There is an adjustable strap that is created out of silicone.
At each bracket side, there are small button locks that can unlock the strap when adjusting.
- Allows you to relax in the water with its features
- Can be worn with your swimming goggles, thus promoting body and head position
- May be worn with swim cap
- Stays right in place for different strokes
- The purge valve may leak
- Does not come with a nose clip
There is no doubt that the Swimmer’s Snorkel is a great addition to your swimming. For starters, this gear is perfect for learning how to swim, practicing drills in swimming, as well as swimming laps.
With its new design, you can easily use it without any problem. Another good feature about this gear is that it is low maintenance. All you need to do is rinse your gear with freshwater and allow it to air-dry.
U.S. Divers Island Dry Snorkel
- 100% Submersible Dry Top Snorkel with "Pivot Dry Technology"
- One Way Purge Valve Keeps Snorkel Clear
- Full flex section provides custom fit
- Comfortable mouthpiece
U.S. Divers is a reputable snorkeling brand. The Island is one of its best products on the market.
It comes with a 100% submersible dry top that is equipped with Pivot Dry Technology, full flex section, one-way purge valve, as well as an angled silicone mouthpiece.
This is a good value snorkel which is loved by many. And makes a great addition to the best snorkel gear list.
- Stays dry, living up to its name
- Design is perfect for snorkeling fanatics
- 100% submersible dry-top
- Great value
- Drags heavily when swimming fast
- Inconsistent water cut off feature
- Mouthpiece not really comfortable
If you are looking for affordable snorkel gear, this can be a good option.
Even though it may not necessarily be the best as unanimously recommended by many users due to some drawbacks, it is a good buy.
It can stay “dry,” just as the name promises, but make sure that you do not drop it as it may decrease its capability later on.
PRODIVE Premium Dry Top Snorkel Set
- MAKES SWIMMING MORE FUN, SAFER, AND EASIER! This scuba mask and snorkle let you enjoy PERFECT VISION from the moment you put it on to the time you take it off! Durable adjustable silicone head strap has secure ratcheting buckles; mask strap clip features a quick-release design to allow the snorkel and diving mask to be separated quickly. Snorkeling gear for adults that is sure to be a hit!
- TEMPERED GLASS LENS IS IMPACT-RESISTANT! Safety comes first! Not even the hardest knock from the sharpest or heaviest object can crack or break the lens in this full face snorkel mask. It's engineered to withstand DEEP WATER PRESSURE, too!
- ANTI-FOG LENS GIVES CRYSTAL-CLEAR VISION ALL THE TIME! When you're underwater, your breath can fog up the lens of cheaper face masks. But this mask is specially designed to be FOG-FREE - giving you hours of enjoyable swimming, diving, or snorkeling.
- BREATHE-EASY DRY SNORKEL LETS AIR IN, KEEPS WATER OUT! This high-tech, DRY swim snorkel keeps air out until you're READY to breathe in! No more surprise gulps of water in your mouth when you're trying to breathe!
- COMFORTABLE LEAK-FREE FIT: The soft, ribbed silicon face seal molds to fit the faces of most children, youth and juniors; soft silicone straps can be adjusted for a perfect fit and a watertight seal
It is essential to engage in snorkeling with the right gear to ensure you are safe all through. The Prodive Snorkel Set is designed to provide a great snorkeling experience ensuring you get perfect vision underwater.
The mask has a tempered glass lens which is impact-resistant. The glass is sturdy and ensures not even large hit underwater breaks it. Also, the glass is built to withstand water pressure as well. The anti-fog lens also helps to enhance vision underwater giving you a worthwhile experience. The mask does not retain fog, and this contributes to how well you see.
One of the features you will love about the snorkel is how easy it lets in the air while keeping water out. It blocks water from coming in until you are ready to breathe in preventing you from bearing surprise gulps. You can enjoy swimming in the set for hours without feeling fatigued; thanks to the simple yet functional design of the pieces.
- Prevents fogging
- Great quality set
- High-performance lens
- Prevents leaking
- Mask easily scratches
The quality of this set ensures you have a great time exploring underwater. The fact that the gear does not fog up makes it useful for people that dive for long hours. Also, the snorkel set allows easy breathing, and you do not have to deal with gulps of water flowing in. Although the mask is prone to scratching, it still retains its sturdy structure making it the best snorkel set.
OMORC Snorkel Set
$23.99 out of stock
17 used from $14.99
- Anti-Fog 180° Panoramic View：OMORC snorkel mask adopts one-piece frame design for a 180° clear view. The tempered glass with anti-fog treatment not only withstands underwater pressure, but also gives you a closer look at fish and other marine life
- Anti-Leak Dry Snorkel Set: OMORC scuba mask and snorkel has a dry valve top to prevent water coming in when swimming around. Double-layer silicone skirt creates a tight yet comfy seal against your face. Say no to leaking, say yes to easy breathing
- Reliable Mask and Snorkel Sets Adult: OMORC scuba diving mask is designed for both safety and comfort. The mouthpiece and skirt are made with soft food-grade silicone material which contours the face perfectly while bringing extreme comfort underwater
- Foldable and Travel Snorkeling Gear: OMORC dive mask has an adjustable strap to fit young people with different head sizes. The snorkel tube is foldable so you can hold it on hands with ease, or put it in the provided carrying bag for travelling
- Explore the Underwater World: OMORC snorkeling gear for adults, teens, student, professional divers. snorkeling mask provides an unobstructed view of what's around you whenever swimming, diving or snorkeling. Get one to open up a new underwater world
One of the designs that stand out for snorkeling sets is the dry top snorkel design. This Omorc snorkel gear review explains the fantastic features that you should consider to ensure you have a fantastic snorkeling experience. The snorkel prevents water from coming in and helps you to breathe slowly and smoothly.
The tempered glass is crystal clear and does not fog giving you proper vision underwater. It helps you locate the tiniest things underwater without placing a strain on your eyes. Also, the lens is scratch resistance which ensures it remains high in clarity.
With the elastic silicone strap, you can adjust to achieve a snug yet comfortable fit. The design allows the use of the gear with different shape types while ensuring it fits as expected. The mask comes with a soft liquid silicone skirt which helps to reduce face water pressure and prevent leakage.
The snorkel set comes in quality materials that are flexible and solid. The silicone mouthpiece is comfortable to wear for long sessions and prevents jaw fatigue or smell. More to this, the set is easy to use for everyone and can work for beginners and experienced divers.
- Comfortable fit
- Works perfectly for long periods
- Great value for money
- Prevents leakages
- Allows easy breathing
- Tends to fog a little
With the fantastic benefits, you get from using this snorkel set; it surely deserves the praise. The comfortable fitting and the quality of material stand out to be the most appreciated features of the set. Although it tends to fog up a little, it cleans easily with a slight lift of the mask.
Cozia design Snorkel Set
- UPDATED PORTABLE DESIGN - The diving mask for adults is the perfect companion for your snorkelling adventures. With a foldable design, the snorkel mask can be easily packed in a carrying bag (included) making it excellent for travel. Whether you're a beginner or experienced, this snorkel set will enhance your next trip
- SEAMLESS BREATHING & NO LEAKS - Our snorkel set enables you to breathe freely, thanks to its upgraded dry-top anti-leak system and two-channel exhaust valve. The snorkel mask's latest design includes separate inhale and exhale breathing chambers, which efficiently evaporate any mist and provide a fog-free experience. Additionally, the double exhaust passage enhances air ventilation, preventing hot air from entering the visor
- 180° IMMERSIVE HD VISION - This diving mask effectively prevents any view distortion and eliminates the feeling of dizziness underwater by utilizing a transparent flat lens made of high-definition premium PU resin. The ultra-wide 180° view ensures that there is no distortion, offering a more immersive snorkelling experience. Moreover, with this full face snorkel mask, you no longer have to worry about fogging up, so you can enjoy your snorkelling adventures fully
- FOGLESS DIVING EXPERIENCE - Our scuba mask features a soft, hypoallergenic silicone skirt that creates a comfortable and secure seal without worrying about leaks. The silicone lining inside reduces water pressure and isolates CO2, preventing fogging. The adjustable elastic strap attached to the diving mask allows for the best possible fit. A pair of waterproof earplugs are included to boost your comfort underwater even more
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - Please refer to the size chart before making your selection. The full face mask comes in two sizes S-M and L-XL. Cozia Design believes in providing excellent after-sales service, as such, we offer a 30-day return guarantee and are available 24/7 to assist with any issues arising regarding sizing or the quality of the products received
The best snorkeling gear in a set takes away the hassle of looking for individual items. If you are a beginner or diver looking for a handy set for snorkeling, this one from Cozia Design can be a great choice.
The set comes with a full adult snorkeling kit with additional fins to enhance your underwater experience. The mask is foldable which makes it convenient for travel. It has a 180 degrees wide anti-fogging window to provide the best view underwater. The high-quality screen cancels the fisheye effect giving you better clarity of the tiniest objects under the water.
The water draining and antifogging system ensure you remain comfortable and have a clear view regardless of the hours you spend underwater. The advanced separate breathing chamber helps to create an airflow away eliminating any fogging that would occur. It is the ideal set for a beginner as well as a seasoned diver.
- High-quality material
- Secure fitting
- Comfortable to wear for many hours
- No fogging
- Clear lens
- Heavy flippers
The quality of this snorkel set is outstanding, and many users appreciate that it is comfortable to use for long sessions underwater. The lens also seems to work well and does not fog up. However, the flippers that come with this set are heavier than the standard fins. But, experienced divers find them comfortable and so not recommended for starters.
WACOOL Snorkeling Package Set
- SIZE :Adults (suitable for almost any one at the AGE above 12 years old.)
- ONE SIZE FITS Adults and Teens: This snorkeling set for Adults and Teens comes with fully adjustable head straps and a high-grade silicon face skirt which molds to fit virtually any face shape. The ribbed design provides extra support and ensures a water-tight seal. With adjustable head strap.
- ANTI-FOG COATED TEMPERED GLASS: Enjoy maximum under-water visibility. Advanced lens shape design and tempered glass with anti-fog treatment means you'll have a crystal clear underwater experience, especially for beginners. One piece glass design enables better and wider vision under water.
- FULL DRY SNORKEL with PURGE VALVE + SPLASH GUARD: The advanced anti-splash system prevents water from entering the snorkel and the purge valve allows for easy clearing and draining water out of the snorkel.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE MATERIALS: The snorkeling set are manufactured using top grade materials. The silicon skirt and mouth-piece provide maximum comfort and long-lasting performance.
Choosing the top rated snorkeling equipment considers more than just the number of items the set has. The quality of the material, sizing and the efficiency of each piece are some of the factors to consider. The Wacool Snorkeling Gear comes with amazing features to enhance your underwater experience.
The advanced lens shape design and tempered glass ensure you get a crystal clear view of the environment under the water. They are anti-fog, and that enhances your vision to see the tiniest objects underwater. The snorkeling set comes in a single size to fit all adults. It has a head strap and a high-grade silicone face skirt to fit perfectly.
The ribbed design of the set enhances the support and ensures a watertight seal as you dive. The anti-splash system blocks water from entering the snorkel while the purge valve helps to clear and drain the water out of the snorkel. The set comes in high-quality materials to last long and withstands regular use.
The mask comes in a high-quality silicone material that is scratch-free. The mouthpiece, also made of silicon provides maximum comfort and high performance every time you use the gear.
- High-quality construction
- Comfortable fit
- Does not fog
- Lens has a clear view
- Easy to adjust
- Only available in one size
The snorkel set is ideal for regular divers, and it seems to hold up well with minimal maintenance. The quality is outstanding and lasts a long time. Although the snorkel comes in a single size, it has adjustable straps to customize a perfect fit.
Supertrip Snorkel Set Adults
- ANTI-FOG DESIGN:Supertrip Snorkel Set is made of TEMPERED GLASS LENSES covered with anti-fog film which offer you a PERFECT SEA VISION under water,ideal for diving, snorkeling, swimming.
- TOP DRY SNORKEL:The dry snorkel designed with a splash resistant top ,prevents the water entering in when you descend below the waterline.Safety drain valve of the bottom of mask allow you expel the water out of the snorkel through quick exhale,providing a safe environment for diver.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL:This snorkel mask for adults with fully adjustable elastic silicone strap easily adjust the snorkeling mask to fit any face shape well including adult,younth,men and women.The silicone skirt around the snorkel mask can fit the face well,providing seal and reducing face water pressure, which offers recreational swimmers and snorkelers maximum comfort and performance.
- PREMIUM QUALITY :The snorkeling set are manufactured with good flexible solid durable materials. The food grade silicone mouthpiece allows prolonged using without any discomfort, no jaw fatigue and any peculiar smell.Another one can be used as a backup or borrow to your famliy member or your best friends to share the enjoyable snorkeling time.Snorkel set for adult youth perfectly.
- HIGH VALUE PACKAGES : snorkeling set includes 1dive mask, 1 snorkel, 2 earplugs, 1 tote bag
The least you want to deal with underwater is fog that tends to accumulate in your mask. The solution to such a problem is finding a set that provides anti-fog quality like this Supertip snorkel set. The tempered glass lenses come with an anti-fog film to ensure you get the perfect view underwater.
The dry snorkel is designed with a splash-resistant top which prevents water from entering when you go below the waterline. The safety drainage valve of the bottom mask allows you to expel any water as you exhale. This mechanism provides you with a safe environment to dive for hours.
The snorkel set comes in a single size that fits adults. It has an adjustable elastic silicone strap which helps to secure the mask regardless of the face shape. The silicone skirt around the mask molds according to the face shape providing a tight seal while reducing the face water pressure.
- Clear view
- Allows adjusting for perfect fitting
- Does not fog underwater
- High-quality material
- Prone to leakages
The snorkel gear is designed to enhance your experience under the water ensuring you have a clear view of objects. The quality of the material is unbeatable, and with the right use and fitting, the set can last a long time. However, it is prone to leakages with slight alterations or improper adjustments. With the straps and proper positioning of the skirt, you can prevent this from occurring.
Mask and Snorkel Set for Adults
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: This snorkeling set for adults comes with fully adjustable head straps and a high-grade silicone face skirt which molds to fit virtually any face shape. The ribbed design provides extra support and ensures a water-tight seal (100% leak-proof).
- ANTI-FOG TEMPERED GLASS: Enjoy maximum under-water visibility and a wide field of view. Advanced lens technology (using an inverted teardrop design) and tempered glass with tested anti-fog treatment mean youll have a crystal clear underwater experience.
- PURGE VALVE + SPLASH GUARD: The advanced anti-splash system prevents water from entering the snorkel and the purge valve allows for easy clearing and draining of the snorkel.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE MATERIALS: The mask and snorkel are manufactured using top grade materials. The silicone mask and mouth-piece provide maximum comfort and long-lasting performance.
- GUARANTEE: This snorkeling set for adults is backed up by a lifetime hassle-free guarantee. Our snorkel gear and scuba equipment is fully tested and we stand by every single product. If you have any issues, contact us for quick and easy help. Customers are our top priority and we will happily replace any defected products.
If you are struggling to find the best snorkeling gear for regular use, you could consider getting the Rising Goods Snorkel set. It is designed with quality and durability in mind to provide you with a fantastic experience underwater. The set has impressive features such as anti-fog tempered glass and purge valve plus splash guard.
The set comes in one size that is designed to fit all adults. It has adjustable head straps and a high-grade silicone face skirt that come in handy to allow customized fitting. The ribbed design ensures proper support and prevents water from leaking into the mask.
The tempered glass is anti-fog and provides a clear view of the underwater environment. The purge valve and splash guard work hand in hand to prevent leakages. The anti-splash prevents water from getting inside while the purge valve drains the snorkel. This ensures the mask and snorkel are clear for a quality diving experience.
- High-quality material
- Durable construction
- Easy to adjust and fit
- Comfortable and seals well
- Fogs a little
The mask and snorkel come in quality materials and seem to hold up with regular use. The set is easy to figure out, and you only need to attach the snorkel to the mask for full functionality. However, it tends to fog a little when used for long periods underwater. The set is therefore useful for recreational divers or short periods underwater.
Snorkel Gear Set By Aquarena
- ALL INCLUSIVE-This unrivaled value pack contains everything you will need! Includes are a Diving Mask, one Dry Top Snorkel, an Open Heel Dive Fins, an Adjustable Strap and an extra durable Mesh Gear Bag. Put them all in the bag and get ready to dive!
- GREAT VISIBILITY-Thanks to its carefully made mask with single lens tempered glass, an excellent view is no more a problem. Watch everything moving under the sea with great definition and get ready for an amazing snorkeling experience!
- SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE-It doesn’t matter if you are a professional or if you have never tried snorkeling. This set is absolutely perfect for all ages and levels and will work wonders for you, too!
- TOP QUALITY-Every item included in this set is made of the highest quality materials that can guarantee their long life and your constant satisfaction!
- 100% RISK FREE-Aquarena stands behind everything it produces and sells. That is why every purchase you make is covered by our Lifetime Free Replacement Guarantee. Buy with confidence from a seller that you can trust!
Aquarena have developed a complete set at an affordable price. Included is the diving mask, dry top snorkel, fins as well as a mesh carry bag.
All items are made to high quality standards and provide excellent water insulation and underwater safety.
Suitable for all ages, this set is available in a very neutral color scheme.
The mask itself is made from tempered glass and is a single lens so visibility is excellent!
The best part of this purchase is that it is 100% risk-free- Aquarena back it with a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Tempered glass mask
- Fully adjustable
- Only one color to choose from
For the first-timer or seasoned snorkeler, this set is excellent value. The fins are open heeled which is a feature I really like. It makes it very easy to take them on and off. They are also long enough to cover decent distances with ease. I do recommend wearing socks with open heeled fins as the adjustable strap does have a tendency to rub.
With a splash guard and purge valve, using the snorkel is comfortable and easy. The silicone mouthpiece is good for long sessions – especially for those who tend to bite down on the mouthpiece.
Fitting the mask to your head is easy with release straps that go from a single loop to two around your head.
To finish it off there is a nylon mesh bag to store everything in. Nothing fancy in regards to the bag but great for transporting to the beach or boat for your snorkel adventure.
Renting Snorkel Gear versus Buying Snorkel Gear
Purchasing your own snorkel gear is always going to be a better choice than renting and let’s explore why.
For regular snorkelers, this is a no brainer- the cost of renting gear multiple times is not worth it financially.
Rental gear is low quality which really impacts both your experience using it as well as affects what you see underwater. Trust me, you don’t want to miss a thing under the sea! Also, low-quality gear means you will be spending a lot of time messing around with a leaky mask or foggy mask. Or even trying to see through a heavily scratched lens. Not ideal.
Cleanliness is also an issue for some, although specified that equipment is sanitized, I have seen first hand what really happens. I would not be using any foreign snorkel and I bet you wouldn’t either if you witnessed how they are ‘cleaned’. Please note, I imagine this isn’t the case for every resort and dive shop but just something to keep in mind.
The main benefit of having your own gear means you get to practice before using it. Whether that is in the local swimming pool, bathtub, shower or lake, practice means when it comes to using it you will be so comfortable with it!
How to Clean your Snorkel Gear
Cleaning your gear is the best way to prolong the life of it. Considering it is submerged in saltwater there are a few things you should do so read on for my detailed maintenance tips divided into snorkel and mask.
Fresh out of the Package
So your brand new snorkel has arrived, give it a thorough check over for any damage. Wash it in warm soapy water and rinse it well in freshwater. It can be a good idea to use a strong, germ-killing mouthwash down the barrel of the snorkel or the mouthpiece. Be careful of the purge valve when doing this otherwise you may end up with mouthwash all over the floor. Alternatively, dip the mouthpiece in a cup of mouthwash. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water afterward.
Care During Multi-Day Snorkeling
If you are planning to go out in the water a few times a day, you won’t need to thoroughly wash it between uses. As soon as you get out of the water rinse it under fresh water to remove the salt crystals. Do not let it dry out in direct sunlight as this can and will damage the snorkel.
Care Prior to Storage or After a Trip
Once your snorkel vacation has ended and before you start madly planning for the next one, you want to give your snorkel a thorough clean. Using warm soapy water, let your snorkel soak for a fairly long time to loosen up any stubborn sand, salt or dirt.
With an old, soft toothbrush, give the snorkel a solid clean in all the areas that you can reach. If you have a bottle brush this will be even more thorough. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water after this.
Store it in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Try not to store it in contact with rubber goods or ferrous metal objects as this may result in premature discoloration. Airtight containers are always a good idea.
Fresh out of the Package
As a part of the manufacturing process, a thin film-like layer of silicone develops on the glass lens of your mask. If let on, it will cause rapid fogging that not even the best anti-fog techniques will remove.
To remove this film takes a little work. You need to scrub the inside of the lens with a mild abrasive. The best abrasive I have found is toothpaste. Liquid soap will work too but toothpaste has that extra abrasive factor.
Rub the toothpaste into every corner and every area of the mask. Do this a couple of times and then rinse thoroughly.
Care After Snorkeling
If you plan to use it multiple times then simply rinse thoroughly of any salt crystals or dirt and leave to dry out of direct sunlight.
When the snorkeling has come to an end or at the end of each day soak the mask in warm, freshwater (no warmer than 120°F) this will dissolve the salt crystals. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and a towel.
Care Before Storage
After soaking with warm soapy water and rinsing thoroughly, allow your mask to dry away from direct sunlight.
The key thing here is to make sure your mask is stored away from other dive gear. Why? The black pigmentation of other equipment can discolor your mask.
What NOT to Do
Do not use any alcohol, chemical solvents or aerosols for cleaning or lubricating and do not store your equipment anywhere near oil, gasoline, chemicals or solvents.
Caring for your fins is pretty easy, I recommend washing thoroughly with fresh water after each use. Especially any clips or buckle like systems you may have. try to avoid standing on the top of your fin blades as this can wear them down.
The biggest thing is to avoid storing them in hot areas or hot surfaces. Definitely store out of direct sunlight too.
Simply wash thoroughly and towel dry them before storing them in a cool and dry area.
How to Defog you Snorkel Mask
A very common question. There are a few different ways to do this, so if you have tried one method without success, don’t give up!
When you first open your mask from the packaging, you need to scrub the entire inside of the lens with a mild abrasive – toothpaste is the best thing in my opinion. Rinse thoroughly afterward. This removes the silicone film that is a part of the manufacturing process. For some people, this is enough to prevent fog but let’s take a look at the other options.
Before every snorkel, you should treat your mask with a defogging agent, preferably a reef-friendly one. This is mostly because of remnants from the silicone film weren’t removed with the toothpaste scrub method.
What happens if you don’t have a mask defogging agent? I’ll let you in on a secret, I very rarely use a defogging agent, but never battle with mask fog. I always use my own spit. You may think this is gross but it works every time.
There is one other way to try and defog your mask and that is with the use of baby shampoo. The idea here is to apply baby shampoo to the inside of the mask and leave it to dry. Put it away for storage and when the time comes to use it rinse it off before your dive.
Commercial Defog Products
There are many available on the market so finding one shouldn’t be too hard. I do recommend ensuring what you do buy is reef-friendly. Defogging agents generally come in spray, drops or gel.
- A cleaning spray is the most popular as it’s quick and very easy to apply thoroughly. Spray, rub it in with your fingers and rinse.
- The liquid drops are simply a more concentrated version of the spray type cleaners. Wet the lens, then add a drop on each side, rub and rinse.
- The gel needs to be applied in a thin coating on the inside of the mask lens. Less is more in this case so don’t get carried away. Do not completely rinse or rub away the gel, you want a light coating of the gel on the lens.
Spit – Like I said this is my secret or not so secret method of anti-fog. Always available and always reliable. Spit into the mask, swirl it around and into the corners of your mask, give it a quick rinse and you are ready. If you choose to try this method then timing is of the essence. This needs to be done immediately before getting into the water. Don’t give it the chance to dry out.
So what happens if you have tried all of these methods and are still getting mask fog? My advice here is to exhale only through your mouth. If you consider how and why your mask fogs then breathing out through your nose allows moist air to come in contact with a cold mask lens.
Frequently Asked Questions About Snorkel Gear
Q: How to do I find the best snorkel gear set for me?
A: A mask and snorkel are the two must-haves for snorkeling. Pair these with the best fins and you are well on your way to becoming addicted to the underwater world! The mask and snorkel are equally important as one is your lifeline and one gives you the power to see things like never before.
A quality mask is going to give you excellent underwater vision, the better quality the mask the safer and more comfortable it will be. What do I mean by safer? Well, the better quality lenses are made of tempered glass which gives excellent vision and is extremely safe in the case of swimming into something or dropping your mask on land.
There are many different snorkels to choose from but for complete beginners, I recommend using a dry snorkel, these have a valve that stops any water entering. This is ideal for those who get carried away (myself included) and dive below the water. The one-way valve blocks the water so when you come up you don’t need to purge it and can start breathing immediately.
Q: Can snorkel gear be used for diving?
A: Yes! If you have fallen in love with snorkeling you can take the next step and become a diver. This opens up yet another incredible world. You still need a quality mask and a snorkel for safety when diving so you most definitely can.
Q: Is snorkel gear expensive?
A: Yes and no. There are many cheaper models and many very expensive models. Consider how often you plan to use it and how much you think is worth spending. There are cheap models but like I’ve said, you get what you pay for.
Based on the overall features and capabilities of all the best snorkel gear reviewed, it is easy to say that the Sealbuddy Fiji panoramic set is the best one on the list.
In terms of design, it is fit for professionals and starters alike. Its anti-splash end is designed to seal the tube while submerged in water, thus preventing the water from entering. U.S Divers is a known brand in the industry, offering high-quality snorkeling gear. It is also one of the most affordable options out there.
These are the top best snorkel gear that are available these days. They are great for both professional as well as beginners.
Best Snorkel Gear
Through these detailed reviews choosing the best snorkel gear sets for your next vacation is easy!
- SealBuddy FIJI Panoramic Snorkel set + Premium Travel Gear Bag
- Cressi Palau Mask Fin Snorkel Set
- Seavenger Diving Dry Top Snorkel Set
- U.S. Divers Men's Lux Snorkel Combo Set
- Phantom Aquatics Cancun Mask Snorkel Combo
- U.S. Divers Cozumel Snorkeling Set
- Promate Snorkel Set
- Cressi Panoramic Wide View Mask Dry Snorkel Set
- FINIS Original Swimmers Snorkel
- U.S. Divers Island Dry Snorkel
- PRODIVE Premium Dry Top Snorkel Set
- OMORC Snorkel Set
- Cozia design Snorkel Set
- WACOOL Snorkeling Package Set
- Supertrip Snorkel Set Adults
- Mask and Snorkel Set for Adults