If you are particular about the type of watch that you wear, you are probably equally as particular about the dive watch that you purchase. For those that are immovable on the subject of style, precision, and quality, there really is only one option: Swiss-made dive watches. If you do not mind the hefty price tag, then a lot of these dive timepieces are a watch connoisseur’s dream come true. Of course, even among the best Swiss brands in the world, a leader emerges. If you want to know what some of the best Switch dive watches are, keep reading.
Best Swiss Dive Watches
Tissot Men's 'Seastar 1000' Swiss Watch
- Round watch featuring corrugated dive-style bezel, luminous hands/markers, and date window at 4 o'clock
- Additional functions include 30-minute, 60-second, and 1/10 second, subdials
- 45 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Black silicone band with buckle closure
The Tissot Seastar 1000 is a proper diving watch, evident by its appearance, complete with a rubber strap. Of course, this is not where the features end.
This Tissot is water resistant up to 984 feet (300 meters).
This watch also boasts luminous hands and markings, as well as a unidirectional bezel. It is also a hardy watch with an aluminum casing and a sapphire display.
The dive watch is powered by Swiss quartz movement and is also equipped with a chronograph.
Overall, this dive watch lives up to the reputation maintained by the Tissot brand.
In addition to being a great dive watch, it is also an incredibly stylish timepiece.
Omega Men's Seamaster 300M Chronometer
- Precise automatic swiss Movement
- Sapphire crystal; Brushed and polished stainless steel case and bracelet
- Date function
- Blue textured dial with luminous hands and hour markers; Self winding chronometer; 48 hours power reserve; Screw down crown; Blue unidirectional bezel
- Water resistant to 990 feet (300 M):suitable for scuba diving to a depth of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
The Omega Seamaster is for those who want to indulge in a little aquatic adventure without having to compromise on style.
The bracelet as well as the casing are made from polished stainless steel. The display is made of durable sapphire.
The Seamaster is capable of being used at depths of up to 990 feet (300 meters). With this dive watch, you are capable of scuba diving up to 100 feet.
The hands and the markings on this watch are luminous. The dive watch is powered by Swiss quartz movement and has a self-winding chronometer.
Additionally, this watch has a little window for a calendar. This watch is perfect for the classy explorer.
TAG Heuer Men's Aquaracer Stainless Steel Watch
- Round watch in stainless steel featuring blue unidirectional rotating bezel with stick and dot markers
- Swiss-automatic movement with analog display
- Scratch-resistant-sapphire crystal dial window
- Features three-link bracelet with fold-over clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 990 feet (300 M):suitable for scuba diving to a depth of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
Tag Heuer Aquaracer is a watch that functions well both in the water as well as out of it.
The brushed, stainless steel casing and bracelet add incredible durability to this dive watch. This is enhanced by the presence of a sapphire display, making it resistant to scratches.
One of the most important features, of course, is the water resistance, and the Aquaracer is good for up to 990 feet. You can go scuba diving with this watch for up to 100 feet.
Swiss automatic movement powers the watch.
It also has a small window where a calendar resides. It is a good, solid watch that keeps near perfect time, even after considerable months of use.
Breitling Colt Automatic
- Model A1738811/BD44-173A
The Breitling Colt Automatic dive watch is a stylish and sleek swiss dive watch. This watch is water resistant up to 660feet (200m).
Featuring a black dial and the dial window is made from sapphire-crystal. The band is brushed stainless steel and it also has a self winding automatic movement.
This watch looks impressive and performs very well.
This dive watch too is powered by Swiss automatic movement. Clearly, this is a dive watch that has many superior features.
The Professional III stainless-steel bracelet has a safety catch. There is a deployment buckle clasp that hinges open on the side.
If your budget allows or you are looking for a gift for the scuba diver in your life then this is a stylish, sleek and functional swiss dive watch.
Davosa Swiss Automatic Watch
- 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - Safe Buy Watch Made in Switzerland. Casual or Formal Dress Watch. Self Winding Mechanical Movement, Waterproof for Depths of Up to 200m. 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- SUPER LUMINOSITY EASY READ DISPLAY - Fitted with Stainless Steel Skeleton, a Luminous Highlighted Second Time Zone Hand That Is Perfectly Visible & Date Magnifier for Improved Readability
- VALUABLE TRUE FUNCTIONAL TIMEPIECE - 42mm Black Large Face Dive Wristwatch Featuring a Silvery Metal Bracelet Strap, Safety Buckle, Divers Extension & Screwed In Case & Unidirectional Bezel
- SWISS MADE FASHION JEWELRY FOR GUYS - Elegant Classic Design Sports Watch with Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal, Screw Pins for Optimal Adjustability, Comfort & Flexibility
- COLLECTOR'S ITEM OR SPECIAL PRESENT - New Premium Reloj de Hombre, a Brand Product for Travel & Adventure Activity or as a Gift for a Father, Son, Brother or Husband's Dad. A Luxury Style Menswatch for Him
The Davosa Swiss Ternos Automatic Men’s Wrist Watch has been designed with the diver in mind.
Davosa understand that your life depends on the accessories you use while underwater and have ensured quality within this watch.
Water tightness, readability and ease of operability have all been rigorously tested.
Manufacturing high quality, functional and precise timepieces is held with the utmost importance at Davosa. This luxury watch is stylish and reliable.
The watch is available in black or blue & black and has a stainless steel strap, anti-glare scratch free, sapphire crystal face.
Stuhrling Original Mens Swiss Quartz Stainless Steel Sport Analog Dive Watch
1 used from $55.68
- EASY TO READ luminescent hands and indices, collected in a coin edge bezel and finished with a signed screw down crown.
- ULTRA-ACCURATE and reliable Japanese Miyota movement for precision time keeping on your wrist watch
- ADJUSTABLE solid stainless steel triple-row link bracelet, brushed outer links and polished center link with push button deployant safety clasp on the wrist band.
- WATER-RESISTANCE for swimming, snorkeling and even for a professional diver up to 330 feet, threaded screw down crown sealed with rubber gaskets
- COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY: All Stührling Timepieces include a 2 Year Comprehensive International Warranty for your peace of mind - 100% customer satisfaction is our goal!
The right watch for a diver has to meet the needs ranging from diving sessions to everyday use. On this note, you ought to find a watch that can transition from a dive to a casual meeting with friends. This Stuhrling Original Swiss watch is an ideal choice. It comes with amazing features that make it worth every coin.
The watch is designed for easy use to ensure you can read time at a glance. It features a Swiss quartz movement which works well for most people. The hands and the indices of this watch dial are coated with luminescent material which makes the dial glow a bit when exposed to light.
One of the features found in dive watches is the screw-down crown. This watch has this unique feature that ensures it is water resistant by sealing the crown to the case of the watch. This screw down crown can be accessed by pushing the crown downwards and unscrewing it. When the case locks with the crown’s internal threads, an airtight seal is created.
The design of the watch features a rotating bezel with five-minute marking intervals. This bezel design marks the passage of a specific amount of elapsed time under an hour which can be beneficial for divers. It helps to monitor the breathing time underwater. In the event a rock hits the bezel, it rotates in the elapsed direction to ensure it does not miscalculate the time left in your dive.
The watch is made to last a long time with regular use. It is water resistant up to 660 feet underwater. Also, it has a protective scratch-resistant hardened mineral crystal which withstands the harsh pressures of diving. With its premium stainless steel construction, you can be sure the watch will serve you for a long time.
Pantor Nautilus Swiss Quartz Dive Watch
- Mens Watch with Swiss Made Quartz Movement
- 200m/660ft Diver Watches for men which suitable for Scuba Diving ,Swimming and Snorkeling
- Dive Watch with LumiNova on indices,hands and 120-click unidirectional rotating bezel marking
- Diving Watch which Diameter 42.0mm ,Thickness 12.6mm Stainless Steel Case & Rubber Strap with PANTOR signed buckle
- Sport Watch can meet all your Daily wear demands. Please screw tight the crown before go into water.
It can be quite a task to match your daily needs and diving needs as far as getting a watch is concerned. You want to choose one that can work for your style and remain functional wherever you decide to use it. This Pantor Dive Watch is an excellent example of a high-quality dive watch that can work well as a daily addition to your outfit.
The watch features a Swiss quartz analog movement which ensures long-lasting accuracy in timekeeping. Also, it has a 2-year long battery life which is a significant advantage if you will be using the watch every day. With the rotating bezel, the watch can meet your demands as an everyday watch to work, sports, etc.
The watch has a stainless steel construction for the case which ensures it can withstand the unusual pressure underwater. Also, the stainless steel creates a beautiful contrast with the black rubber strap for a sense of style. The case has a premium finish which gives it a sleek look from a distance. On the other hand, the bezels are of stainless steel with aluminum inlays. This detail spices up the look of the watch making it stylish for everyday use.
As a dive watch, you can be sure this one will serve the purpose of your expectations. It is water resistant up to 660 feet which makes it an ideal watch for professional divers. This watch suits a variety of water activities including swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, spear-fishing, etc.
Before using this watch in water, you need to consider a factor to ensure it remains water-resistant all through. You need to screw the crown tight on to the case to ensure it is completely secured and protected from possible water damage. The watch comes with an instruction manual to help you with the process.
Phoibos Men's Dive Watch Swiss Quartz
|Binding||Health and Beauty|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 0612957166120|
|Item Dimensions||Weight: 110|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 400; Length: 490; Weight: 110; Width: 460|
|Product Group||Health and Beauty|
|Product Type Name||HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE|
|Title||Phoibos Men's PX002C 300M Dive Watch Swiss Quartz Black Sport Watch …|
|UPC List||UPC List Element: 612957166120|
When looking for a dive watch, it is essential to consider the comfort of the strap it has. This will determine how effective it is to use where you will not have to keep adjusting it in place. On this note, you ought to find a reliable watch that is comfortable to wear all day. The Phoibos Dive Watch is an ideal choice.
The watch comes with sturdy stainless steel construction to ensure you get the most out of it for a long time. It features a stainless steel case with 120-click unidirectional bezel for accuracy under water. The case is brushed and polished to bring about a sleek finish for style. More to this, the watch has a stainless steel band in 316L stainless steel to complement the style and ensure durability.
The watch has a Swiss Quartz movement with an analog display. This design is comfortable to read time for most people, and that makes the watch suitable for everyday use. The beautiful contrast of the black dial and the stainless steel finish makes it a toned-down piece to match any outfit.
For use underwater, the watch comes with a waterproof screw down crown. This ensures the dial is completely protected from any damage resulting from water exposure as you dive. Additionally, the watch is water-resistant up to 1000 feet making it an ideal piece for a professional diver.
On this note, you can use the watch when scuba diving, swimming, snorkeling, and other water sports without worrying about water damage. Again, the quality is a guarantee of durability with regular use. The design is outstanding, and the functionality makes it worth a buy.
Alexander Professional Diver Watch
$239.00 in stock
- Polished 316L surgical grade stainless steel case (42 mm in diameter, 10.8 mm thick), Screw-down case-back with embossed wave pattern and Alexander logo
- Blue unidirectional rotating bezel with 60 minute scale, Electric blue dial with Alexander logo at the 12 o'clock position
- Silver-tone luminous hands and applied hour markers, Center seconds hand, Date window displayed at the 3 o'clock position
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal, Screw-down crown, Swiss quartz movement, Ronda calibre 715
- Water resistant to 20 ATM/200 meters/660 feet, Brushed stainless steel bracelet, Push button deployment clasp with safety, Extra long adjustable diver's extension
One of the factors to consider when finding a suitable dive watch is the quality of materials used for every component. It can be challenging to point out a high-quality watch just by the looks. But, the reviews can help you settle on a watch that has proven to work for most people. This Alexander Professional Dive Watch is a great choice; thanks to the fantastic feedback it has from past users.
The watch comes with a polished 316L surgical grade stainless steel case. It has a 42mm diameter a thickness of 10.8 mm. The watch has a screw down case back with an embossed wave pattern and an Alexander logo. The blue unidirectional rotating bezel has a 60-minute scale. More to this, the watch features an electric blue dial with Alexander logo at the 12 o’clock position.
The watch is undoubtedly one of the more stylish designs you can find in the market. It has silver-tone luminous hands which makes it easy to read time in low-light situations. The silver finish on the strap and the case contrasts beautifully with the blue dial and the white markings. This style makes it ideal for everyday use.
The watch features additional functions such as the date window that displays at the 3 o’clock position. The screw down crown ensures complete protection of the dial when using the watch underwater. On this note, the watch can withstand water depths of up to 660 feet.
The Swiss Quartz watch is ideal for regular divers that need a reliable watch for everyday use. With its beautiful design and the amazing functions, the watch can be a lovely addition to a diver’s gear. It has the quality to be used as a dive watch and the style to match any outfit regardless of the occasion.
Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
$89.00 in stock
8 used from $53.65
- Black stainless steel case 48mm diameter x 12.5mm thick; Black dial; Luminous hands and hour markers
- Japanese quartz movement, VD53 Caliber; Assembled in Japan; SR920SW battery included; Watch weight: 310 grams
- Black stainless steel band, 215mm L x 26mm W; Band is adjustable by adding/removing links; Fold over safety clasp
- Flame Fusion crystal; Push/pull crown; Unidirectional stainless steel bezel with black and white bezel ring; Functional Subdials: 60min, 60sec, 24 hour;200 meter water resistant: Suitable for professional marine activity and surface water sports. Suitable for diving.
If you are looking for a stylish and versatile watch for your day-to-day needs, you might want to consider the Invicta Men’s Pro Diver. The watch is designed to spark a sense of style while maintaining the functionality to suit a diver’s expectations. On this note, it comes with amazing features that make it one of the best for the professional diver.
The watch features a precise Swiss quartz movement and comes in high-quality materials to last long. The watch features a durable flame-fusion crystal. This is brushed and polished black ion-plated stainless steel case and bracelet. The design makes the watch unique from most stainless steel watches in that it has a black matte finish to it.
When it comes to functionality, this watch is the right piece to choose. It features chronograph functions with 60 seconds, 3- minute and 12-hour sub-dials. Additionally, it has a date function to keep you on track. The black dial has silver-tone hands and hour markers which are luminous for easy visibility in low-light situations.
More features include the unidirectional bezel and the magnified window. All these functions match up to the needs of a regular diver as well as the modern man; thanks to the style. It works well for people that like toned-down colors that can work with every outfit or gear in the case of diving.
The watch is water resistant up to 660 feet. Within this depth, you can be sure the watch is safe to use in water without compromising on the quality. It suits different water sports such as scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, etc. When using it underwater, the measurement time is indicated by the stopwatch hands that move independently of the center hand. You can easily set it and keep track of time during your dive.
For a bit of history behind dive watches this short video is very informative.
This is a list comprised of some of the best Swiss dive watches around, in terms of features, style, as well as customer approval ratings. These Swiss watch brands also occupy the top spots for some of the best timepieces created in the world. While you may have to pay a little for some brands and models than others, it is certainly worth the price tag in some cases.
You are treated to incredible style, guaranteed durability, additional features, and reliable timekeeping. The hallmarks of these Swiss watch brands have translated well into the dive version of their watches.
When compared to the rest, they are in a league of their own. Therefore, these watches should definitely be part of the collection for any dive watch aficionado.
Best Swiss Dive Watches
Choosing the best swiss dive watch is easy with our detailed reviews!
- Tissot Men's 'Seastar 1000' Swiss Watch
- Omega Men's Seamaster 300M Chronometer
- TAG Heuer Men's Aquaracer Stainless Steel Watch
- Breitling Colt Automatic
- Davosa Swiss Automatic Watch
- Stuhrling Original Mens Swiss Quartz Stainless Steel Sport Analog Dive Watch
- Pantor Nautilus Swiss Quartz Dive Watch
- Phoibos Men's Dive Watch Swiss Quartz
- Alexander Professional Diver Watch
- Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch