Enjoy your favorite water activities even if the water is cold! With the best wetsuit, you can do just about anything.
These days, there are a lot of wetsuits that are currently available, in the following post we cover detailed reviews of Body Glove wetsuits.
Body Glove Wetsuit Reviews
Body Glove Men's Pro 3 Full Wetsuit
- Should fit snug, but not too tight
They all present their own advantages and disadvantages. One of the most talked-about options that is currently available these days is the Body Glove Mens Pro 3, let’s see why.
- Glideskin neck lining
- Vaporlock seams
- External liquid tape
- Nano tri-tech kneepads
- Double lock S-Seal wrist and ankles
- EZ-Entry and Enhanced top entry design
Body Glove has introduced a new design which resulted in the creation of one of the most stretchable wetsuits that are available these days.
If you are looking for a wetsuit that is lighter when wet than dry, the Body Glove Wetsuit is your best option.
Body Glove went beyond depending mainly on the material in order to come up with the stretch function. However, it boasts the use of a performance material combination that combines the advantages of both construction and material to make sure that the wetsuit can keep things flexible and loose.
The goal has resulted in the creation of the most comfortable and stretchy suits ever manufactured. Its neoprene material feels pliable and soft. At the same time, water absorption is minimal.
- The Body Glove wetsuit is made of pyrostretch material which also feels more wooly compared to the standard neoprene, trapping more air in between the wetsuit and the wearer. It also keeps the body warm.
- The glideskin neck lining makes the wetsuit very comfortable, creating a seal and making sure that the suit does not flush with water.
- With its external liquid tape, all external seams are covered on the wetsuit. The tape has been designed to work with the laminates and special foams.
- This wetsuit also comes with a snug and secure seal for the wrist and ankle which allow minimal to no flushing of the wetsuit.
- The overall design is also complimentary to the overall features of the wetsuit.
- The wear of this wetsuit cannot purchase it based on size. In order to deal with this drawback, you may want to check the warranty of the wetsuit.
- If you choose the white-colored wetsuit or a suit that has white portions on it, make sure that you use wetties because they can attract dirt, and they can really be difficult to remove.
- It may be considered on the expensive end, considering that there are other products that are cheaper on the market. However, rest assured that every purchase is worth every penny spent.
Overall, the Body Glove Mens Pro 3 received high marks because of its super-stretch features. At the same time it is also light (both when dry and wet), and extremely flexible. The neoprene material that is being used in the creation of this wetsuit has the capability to hold up to the company’s water repellent claims. In order to make the overall product even better, they have redesigned the entry to ensure that the shoulder areas are free from neoprene restriction and overlap.
Another interesting feature of this Body Glove wetsuit is that it has a warmth factor which adds to the comfort. As a matter of fact, this factor can no doubt par with the other wetsuits that are currently available out there. However, there is no question that the biggest selling point of this wetsuit is with regard to its extreme flexibility.
Compared to other brands that are currently available on the market, Body Glove is extremely stretchable, making it one of the best ones out there. Zoot Z Force 1.0 may be considered just as bold and comfortable to use, but it cannot compete with the stretchable quality of the Body Glove wetsuit. True, the Z Force 1.0 may be way affordable at almost half the price, but the Body Glove is way ahead in terms of overall functionality.
Another option that is currently available on the market is the Hurley Fusion 302 wetsuit. What makes this wetsuit a good option is that it is also comparable when it comes to stretchiness. The legs are slim fit with leg rubber which also feels really supple. At the same time, the price is also relatively lower compared to the Body Glove wetsuits. However, when it comes to the overall design, Body Glove is still on the better side. Hurley Fusion has left out intricacies when it comes to design, which may not be good news to users who also consider appearance in addition to the features.
Overall, there is no question that the Body Glove Mens Pro 3 is currently one of the most competitive and reliable options out there. As a matter of fact, if you are planning to spend a long time engaging in your favorite water-related activities, this is the best option. Aside from its main feature – being stretchable – it also has the capability to retain heat, thus giving you comfort and warmth despite spending time in water (and out) while wearing the wetsuit for an extended period of time.
Body Glove Wetsuit
The Body Glove mens wetsuit is a great choice for diving. Read through our detailed review before making your purchase.